Dude clean your room lmao

>dude clean your room lmao
>dude make your bed lmao

>this is what nu-Sup Forums soyboys think is a mind blowing revelation worth donating tens of thousands of dollars on patreon for

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GZMcT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't have looked him up just now if you weren't such a faggot

only stoners,meatheads and underage kids think high of this pseudophilosopher

dude cashed out hard on Rogans podcast using some basic Freudians tricks

he's got a slick tongue though I have to give it to him but nonetheless he is a pseudointellectual

You are just spouting memes, anyone who watches maps or meaning or his biblical lectures, and has a familiarity with some of the ridiculous analysis post modernists and marxist have done in comparison knows that he is actually saying something relatively unique.

>you would be a nazi if you lived in Germany in 1936
>I'm a nazi In Canada in 2018
No shit, doc

I only donated $8,000 fucking soyboys going full 10k, haha. Not as smart as me

I listened to him for a minute, gave me interesting material to peruse in Carl Jung and ideas of archetypes.I mean he's a proponent of a compelling idea

T. Retard

Carl Jung is the faggot that started the 'le individualist' meme after WWII when people started saying that he was friends with the Nazis. Hell, they even asked him to evaluate Hitler, too.

What's distressing is that kids actually need to be told to make their beds and clean their rooms. That kids are told they need discipline - and that somehow this is a revelation to them and to others.

Behold, the results of decades of peace, and the massive growing influence (and usurpation) by women of education and the raising of children. That's also where the "everybody's a winner!" and "feels are more important than reals!" poison flows from.

Women can not raise men, only men can. And a society without men is easy prey.

>Pseudointellectual

He's just well-read and understands how important invoking the archetypes are when rousing people's minds.

He's basically a full on anti-soyboy traditionalist, the only reason Sup Forums hates him is because Sup Forums cannot stand articulation of anything outside of Sup Forums - we have to have a monopoly on all social manipulation, even if the person we hate is espousing nothing but views we ourselves hold.

This is why Sup Forums will never achieve anything more than shitposting and flag stealing.
People such as yourself who cannot get their heads out of their asses.

If we could go out to the streets without being labeled Nazis we would do it. It's easy for the Jews to do their deeds when they have the six gorillion, what do we have?

>what do we have?

Examples of people doing what you're too shy to do, like Peterson.

>MUH COLLECTIVE
Hes just another retard who thinks that we can win while keeping "individuality" i.e. freedom to be a subhuman degenerate

What exactly is he doing besides speaking common sense? It's easy to stand out in a world full of loonies, but he hasn't done anything special. Making a bunch of trannies look like idiots isn't that hard to do.

If he hadn't done anything special, why is he standing out?

>mfw I need to be victimized in order to have a platform
Way to fall into the leftist machine and not even trying to get out.

He doesn't say we are individuals, therefore we have to go it alone.

His claim is the individual is the FIRST LEVEL at which you should consider changing a society.
Bottom-up.
Not top-down.

Top-down changes ALWAYS take the form of legislation and state-power games.

Bottom-up changes (such as our own memetic war) subvert the structure by redpilling people and forging a new zeitgeist.

Slick tongue, 18 year olds with daddy issues will surely keep throwing shekels at him. Also his marriage advice is laughable.

>his biblical lectures

How to spot a brainlet

You want me to prance around the real issues like Alex Jones or Peterson? If I'm ever speaking the truth I'll do it without filters, and I'll do it once I have enough savings to not get destroyed by the media

Leftist cucks like you will never not be buttbothered at how easily he dismantles their worldview. LMAO

Wrong. He is successful because he is deliberately invoking Jungian archetypes.

He even says so himself; he admits it openly. That nothing he is saying is profound or special, that he's simply plucking at the archetypal strings that exist in all of us.

Jung is the hero here, but Jung is dead, we can read his works, but he can't help us anymore.

Societal decay is in full swing, and if we don't rekindle this bonfire, the filthy hoards of the east and south will consume us like a dam breaking. It's already happening, you know this.

This doesn't make him any different than pseudos like Elliot Hulse. This is exactly how Elliot Hulse became popular.

Awww isn't it cute. *pet *pet

>le save the society

go fuck yourself nigger, i'm glad cuckisland will become part of the ummah. it's time for the white race to die and go into the night

dude develop your shadow

>tfw soyboys are richer than based Sup Forums brainlets

Peterson saved me after I thought all hope was lost and reignited the flame in my heart that now burns for my love.
Maybe if you actually took his advice, your lives would start to pick up and become engaging and exciting

>i am mad because someone gets paid for providing a service
>i dont need this service therefore its worthless

He gives you for free what a psychologist would make you pay for

>dude ethnostate lMAO
>Come to nazi rallies and get fired from your job KEK
>Think about the WHITE RACE don't participate in the gym/pussy/wageslave/ jewery!

extrapolate please, any particular video or lecture? were you a neet or something? what has he said that influenced you so much. and what were you doing and what are you doing now?

>where clean underwear in case you die suddenly

>commie memeflag

Opinion discarded.

>Elliot Hulse
Aaand?

No you wouldnt lol. The statement went over your head you stupid brainlet

>He thinks Peterson speaks to soyboys

Inducing the hero's journey as often as you can, always telling the truth and remember, there's someone up there looking out for you :D

He turned you gay.

And just why do you think the soy boy daycare generation raised by single moms is going off the rails so hard moron?

It IS a prescription for useless people, not self actualized red pilled chads.

I like him because he's standing up against SJW gender morons.

Won't you soil them anyways?
You should keep a clean pair set aside to wear at your funeral.
Just kidding, dead people don't wear underwear, they literally cut the backs of clothes to lay the cloth over their naked bodies and tuck it in around them.
Not like anyone's going to pull the clothes off of a dead person at a wake.

>telling ugly early 20s white NEETs to wash their balls is a service

Yes, of course you mean loving life and spreading joy :P

>He's basically a full on anti-soyboy traditionalist, the only reason Sup Forums hates him is because Sup Forums cannot stand articulation of anything outside of Sup Forums

No faggot. We don't like him because he promotes jewish lies. If he stayed out of ww2 we might have given him pass, but he started spitting up jewish lies like "hitler was evil" and "holocaust was real".

Now that could have been forgiven, but the other historical lies about western values being individualism and equality is too much. He is trying to promote the ideas that (((enlightment))) is western values, and being "western" or even european is to hold those (((liberal ideals))).

From the ancient Greek to Rome, to vikings and the pagans to christianity and the catholic church, INDIVIDUALISM, FREEDOM and EQUALITY has never been European. Those values came from judaism and was never anything Europeans described themselves to.

Through (((christianity))) was whites were mentally hacked. Catholic church tried to aryanize (((christianity))), but it was still bad mythos to build entire civilization onto. Christianity worked as a memetic virus instilling nihilism into europeans and later it was used against us by the (((enlightment))) and it's revolutionaries.

Peterson tries to insist that individualism was the core of european peoples. That is a lie. Family was always the foundation of european whites and never the individual. Vikings, ancient greek and romans, and during the middle ages with christianity family was the social identity of europeans.

>No faggot. We don't like him because he promotes jewish lies. If he stayed out of ww2 we might have given him pass, but he started spitting up jewish lies like "hitler was evil" and "holocaust was real".

So talking about ww2 is sacred to this forum. You're all superstitious as fuck.

>We don't like him because he promotes jewish lies.
IF ONLY THESE FUCKING TREES WOULD FUCK OFF, I'D BE ABLE TO SEE THE WOODS!

> but he started spitting up jewish lies like "hitler was evil"
He never said Hitler was evil, he said Hitler was more like an avatar for the anger of the German people. Hitler didn't lead the German people, they led each other.
>"holocaust was real".
He also is (i would actually argue, MORE) critical of the communist and Bolshevik regimes at the time, and notes they preceded the Nazi's. He frequently, more frequently than mentions Nazism, deconstructs the foundational failures of communism.

You just have your little nuts in a twist because he isn't turning up to his fucking lectures in an SS uniform, screaming "gas the jews now! execute every nigger!" - that's your fucking gripe with him.

You're a fucking short-sighted shit-spewing turdmancer slamming your baby fists on the table all "i want i want i want!" with regards to people in the spotlight with absolutely no consideration as to the zeitgeist one has to deal with when speaking about these things.

Go on, do it faggot. I fucking dare you. Get out there on YouTube and the public sphere and spout the kinds of naked beliefs you hold and see how well you do. See what kind of audience you pull in.

Fucking short sighted retard cunt.

his analysis is even more ridiculous. also his interpretation of the bible is almost assuredly pure apostasy

>You just have your little nuts in a twist because he isn't turning up to his fucking lectures in an SS uniform, screaming "gas the jews now! execute every nigger!" - that's your fucking gripe with him.
this. i love Sup Forums but it can be pretty retarded. jbp is a class act trying to help young men in an intellectually-driven way that isn't tony robbins faggotry. the hate for him here is preposterous.

>not wanting a clean room
the shilling does not stop, does it?
try again faggots
try harder
>in all fields

>pure apostasy
so fucking what christcuck

That doesn't even make sense.

I hate anti religion fags. Just wait til you grow up.

People who donate on patreon deserve to loose their money.

you forgot
>race is a social construct
>what is white
>what color am i thinking of

The complete state of libertardian centrists.

I like a lot of what he does but he went full retard the second he got famous and became kind of insufferable to listen to. Even ignoring the retarded antiwhite stuff he came out with when he felt like his reputation was getting linked to the right it's just embarrassing to watch a man his age play up to being a meme so much.

>dat pepe

Got me, well done

You are literally retarded if that's all you got out of him.

This divisive shilling needs to stop.

Paine and Locke weren't Europeans goy. Liberté, égalité, fraternité are pure Judaism. The Magna Carta and the Declaration of Independence were just jewish tricks. Promoting men to go out, stop whining and change the world is useless.
Listen to me, because I'm your savior just like the dead kike on a stick.

>dude, you can make the lefties freak out by overloading their amygdala with very specific tactics
>archive.is/GZMcT
>for free

I agree op.

You're the one shilling for a shitty psychology professor you fat cuntscab

Thousands are of young men are being changed for the better because of Peterson. You may say that he only suggests common sense but we live in such dire times that even the most basic of principles have been warped and perverted by post-modernists and Jews. He's doing God's work.

i think he's a real intellectual. I don't worship him like some of he devotees do, but I like him. I like what he has to say

>what's a metaphor

Why do you care about being labeled a Nazi?

> has a familiarity with some of the ridiculous analysis post modernists and marxist have done in comparison

What the fuck are you talking about buddy, he's literally psychoanalizing the scripture - you can't get more Postmodern that that.

>Thousands are of young men are being changed for the better because of Peterson.

What are they being changed into are Good Goiym Tradcons (like Peterson himself) that will continue to support the very system that turned them to shit in the first place because "muh life is suffering, man".

it's not a metaphor idiot, it's a demonstration of how every single thing you do has an effect on your brain

your brain is reacting to every single thing you do and feel

This

We must commit ourselves to the Dawn of the Black Sun

>implying going from NEET to taking care of yourself, having a career and starting a family is a bad thing

But I'm sure you'd want NEETs to jump right into plus sized SS uniforms, amirite?

Fuck off you filthy kike.

Leave the man alone.
He isn't doing any harm.
He is being fatherly figure to fatherless teenagers. He is trying to give people some sense of modesty.

You wanna know something you should already know? That'll be $10 for that personality test. PAY UP GOYIM.

I didn't have a dad growing up. His advice has helped me.

What i want is irrelevant, what's important is what needs to be done. You think all these (((Neo-Marxists))) (who were totally French, bucko, Frankfurt School, what's that?) are just going to give up when they look at how fucking clean your room is? Or that you managed to settle down with some clueless ex-slut happy to hitch on to a provider?

Or you're going to make enough epic bite-sozed YouTube videos with Peterson quotes and all this is just going to stop?

You are fool whose procrastination was transferred to another form.

>haha no bad thoughts must clean room and listen to some 3 hour meandering lectures on one guys' batshit take on Psych 101

you'll get it eventually but it will be too late

God bless

Shut the hell up, one comes here for Trutg, not to attack or support any idea. Stop being so close minded.

What exactly are YOU doing to further your perceived goals, huh?

You swallowed too many black pills famalam. Being a strong man with convictions, who cares about his family and strives to be virtuous is already an offense against neo-Marxists.

Keep being a useless faggot who can't see the forest for the trees.

The sheep are better as Tradcons than as degenrate philistines

The sad thing is that to a lot of people it actually is a revelation. He's saying common sense things, but they can be useful for people who grew up with shitty parenting.

He's not called an internet dad for no reason.

I think you underestimate the damage of boomer 'parenting'

I quit my wage slave job and found a way to be financially independent, re-learning to shoot, doing more cardio and functional strengh and reading certain "how-to" books. The time for debates and youtube videos is over.

you better get your act together man, i'm telling you, and it's not about pretending to be some button down Boomer like what Peterson is suggesting

I only make my bed before I go to sleep. Is this not normal?

This is precisely the sort of shit Peterson advocates. It's like you've seen nothing of his shit.

"Aim at (your idea of) the highest possible good"

>Being a strong man with convictions, who cares about his family and strives to be virtuous is already an offense against neo-Marxists.

You know what would be a real offense to the (((Neo-Marxists)))? ACTUALLY EXPELLING THEM FROM POSITIONS OF INFLUENCE IN YOUR FUCKING SOCIETY

Keep being a useless good goy who's playing musical chairs on a deck of a sinking shit, retard.

There are people that don't clean their living space, or haven't done so for months or even years.

When you tell/ask them to, they will realize just how sad and pathetic they are.

I just got back from installing my coal stove, so I expect I'm a better breed of NEET scum.

>This is precisely the sort of shit Peterson advocates.

No, it's not. Peterson is a Boomer gatekeeper who's against "muh young men radicalizing" which is exactly what we need. You seem to have mistunderstood my post completely.

>We don't like him because he promotes jewish lies

Sup Forums is not stormfront, fucking faggot.

So you think the best way is radicalizing and overthrowing the system? What is your solution?

You have to provide the appropriate context for the radicalization though, Jared Taylor vs Jordan Peterson would be a good debate.

Somehow I doubt Peterson would accept.

And i'm telling you, when we subvert control by getting our shit together, the things we do won't be considered 'radical'.

Radical is an excuse for the status-quo to put down antithetical ideas. Stop making the same retarded mistakes the inbred Muslims make.

>only stoners,meatheads and underage kids think high of this pseudophilosopher

>Be 40
>Grew up poor
>Software Developer making $110,000 with benefits
>Mortgage paid
>$400,000 in retirement accounts

JP is giving away wisdom. People like me donate to his patreon to incentivize him to make more videos for young men like Sup Forums. Take advantage of the knowledge.

You are our future. If you fall to faggotry all hope is lost.

He must be doing something right. You're here shilling against him 1 Post By This ID.

He made some good arguments for other things.

He's not bad ...he helps young degenerates become better ppl for our society.....baby steps

Thanks dude.

Sharing is caring.

Investing into the future of your country.

>So you think the best way is radicalizing and overthrowing the system?

Yes, you naive guy. You think you're just going to vote this (((Neo-Marxist))) influence out of your schools, society? Are you fucking high? Do you think that everyone will suddenly go, "WELL GOLLY JEE I GUESS WE WERE WRONG ABOUT THIS WHOLE DEGENERACY THING" and fucking cosplay Leave it to beaver?

There's a reason why states EXPELLED these (((Neo-Marxists))) from their societies for millenia. This influence has a very tangibke source, and instead of dealing with it, you try to psychoanalyze its affectations and trappings and engaging into inward intelectual immigration.

Btw his nemisis is cultural marxism!!!!