"Woman admits sexually assaulting another woman on plane"

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/oregon-portland-woman-flight-sexual-assault-charge-plead-guilty-heidi-mckinney-a7650501.html

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2017/07/woman_who_abused_19-year-old_a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why won't women sexually assault me when confined to a seat :c

>However, Mr Sinha and defence lawyer Lisa Ludwig will both recommend three years on probation.

Pussy pass accepted everywhere!

> Sunday 26 March 2017 09:56 BST

it's like when a student bangs a hot teacher, it's ok if she's hot

That's fucking hot.

Sexy

I've been sexually assaulted by hot women. I do not like it.

Iove Portland lol

>An Oregon woman who molested another passenger aboard an Alaska Airlines flight last year was sentenced Monday to eight months of home detention and three years of probation.

>Heidi McKinney, 27, of Banks didn't speak in federal court during her sentencing but wrote a letter of apology to the young woman who she verbally and physically abused.

oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2017/07/woman_who_abused_19-year-old_a.html

FAGGIT

I'm allowed not to want to have sex with a sexually attractive woman.

milk truck just arrive

yes, faggotry is allowed

No, no it isn't.

Wew the absolute state of women

>Mfw Women finally equal..

You're also allowed to kill yourself. Which I highly recommend.

God bless Mike "Electric Fence" Pence

Hot. Details?

Just thinking about it makes me horny

Has the facial traits of a psycho. I can tell from the skankeye and deathstare shit. Definitely belongs into a psychiatry, not a prison. Cuck law system of muttlands is cucked.

You’re literally the biggest faggot here right now
Let that sink in

Kek. Get fucked dumbass.

i'm a straight guy with no issues
but if i was a really hot chick, and another really hot chick raped me
i think i wouldn't stop cumming for days
but fuck ugly people
all ugly people should be killed

10 years? BUT RETARDED DISFIGURED PAKIS WILL GET MONTHS AND THEIR IDENTITY PROTECTED
what happened to the paki on the plane the other day? no photos, no name in many places, no indication of sentencing, will be covered up in media

Your genepools must be eradicated from earth. Your stupid needs to die out.

she can sexually assault me anytime

>who she verbally and physically abused
wtf, ok i take it all back, fuck that cunt
fucked up, mentally ill cunt who thinks she gets what she wants then tries to bully someone into silence

> "I personally don't feel you know how much damage you have caused me,'' the victim wrote. "That day you messed with my head and took something from me that I will never get back.''

> The victim wrote that she blamed herself for being too friendly to McKinney when she first boarded the plane and has suffered sleepless nights as a result of the abuse.

shit. fuck this broken bitch heidi mckinney
she's broken as fuck and wanted to harm and corrupt a 19 year old next to her
fucking cunt

Why couldn't this happen to me

I'd be pissed too if a guy came up to me and starting touching me.

Your wife thinks you're gay now.

I want to be sexually assaulted by a woman. I want her to pull out a knife and point it at my throat:

>"If you scream I cut your throat! Pull your dick out, pull it out and it better be hard. ahhhh yes here you go, damn you're so hard I knew you love this, deep down you're all the same I SAID SHUT UP, don't move, ah shit yes now cream my pussy. FASTER! oh yeah I'm coming. your perv. Now if you say anyhting about I'll come back for more do you hear me?!"

>8 months of home detention
I'm sure there'll be a large feminist outrage over this lenient sentence.

This thread is also a reason why so many women aren't bothered with refugees being rapists. They get turned on by idealized rape fantasies, like almost all of you get turned on by fantasy of aggressive hottie, and can't really be angry at her despite her being sex offender.

>at the club last night
>smoking a cigar on an open rooftop dancefloor
>feeling good
>a fat white chick, a little pretty but not very, flat-chested, obvious low estrogen due to her weight, ultimately unattractive, walks over to the table where I am standing alone and smoking
>she starts telling me how cool me smokong a cigar is and how well-dressed I am
>I thank her
>she asks if I am going to dance
>I say eventually
>she keeps standing there and asking me questions
>I will all my nonverbals to tell her I am not interested
>she doesn't get the message
>she asks again if I'm going to dance
>I say when I've smoked the cigar down a little more
>she says she'll wait
>wtf
>go over to dance floor eventually
>she follows
>dance with her for a song, not very close
>try to walk away
>her friends tell her they're leaving the club, thank god
>she scurries over to me
>she asks if I have a ride
>I tell her I took an uber
>she asks where I live
>it is not close to her
>her friends leave and she
>tell her there was another girl who asked me to dance I need to look for and dance with (the truth)
>can't find her
>go to different room to bar to get a drink
>she follows me
>run into a longtime ex girlfriend's little sister
>ex's little sis is hanging on to me and acting all cutesy
>fat bitch won't leave me alone
>return to dance floor
>dance with her for once song, she wants me to grind her from behind
>ffs I'm not some stupid gross nigher who grinds THICC (gross thick, not remotely hot) women I've just met from behind like I'm fucking them doggie style
>okay that happened once but she was hot, admittedly that girl pestered me as well and that pissed me off then too
>I've fucking had it with this fat bitch
>tell her goodbye and walk away
>oh god I feel so relieved
>fast forward an hour, just before close
>she finds me (fuck my life) and forwardly asks me if I am into her
>I tell her I wasn't interested in her
>she tells me I asked her to dance and that I gave her vibes

women are for refugees because they see them as victims of white male oppression. they're natural allies to them

>both those things are untrue
>I inform her I was uninterested and didn't give off signals, and that people often mistake the fact that I merely interact with them as sexual interest
>she leaves, fucking finally
Yeah, I should have told her to fuck off when she came over to talk to me.

Cool story user

#BanAssultDykes

I fucking hate women like this. Fuck them and fuck her, not in the penis way, it's so fucking awful. They're also enormous cockblocks, because their ugly asses scare away girls I might actually be interested in, because those girls see that I girl is in close physical proximity to me and panic, thinking they've already lost.

And no, girls, I do NOT like having my ass randomly grabbed on the dance floor. And please let go of my wrists, I don't want to dance with you.

Fuck this, fuck everything, and fuck all of you Sup Forums virgins. I want to dance with who I want to dance with, I want to kiss who I want to kiss, and I want to fuck who I want to fuck. If a girl is sexually attractive and super into you but you're a weirdo religious and don't want to have sex, or there's someone else you actually want who isn't her, whether it's as little as continuing to sit by you and moon, keep talking at you, grab your arms or hands, grind on you, grab your ass, grab your penis, try to kiss you, try to take off your clothes, or as bad as trying or succeeding to get your penis inside her when you're unconscious, it all fucking sucks. I fucking hate it, even if I do like being attractive.

I've never actually held hands with a girl I wanted to hold hands with. I've never kissed a girl I wanted to kiss. Everytime the girl has basically guilt-tripped or manipulated me into pretending to initiate, or she initiated. This sucks and I feel sad for myself, because I deserve what I want.

boo hoo we feel so sorry for you

>As conditions of her probation, McKinney can't have guns in her home and she can't have "anything to do with'' her husband's marijuana business, including any bookkeeping or contact with money from the business, the judge ordered.

Tip Toppest of Keks! Liberalism is really a fucking disease!

I WANT HER TITTIES

Imagine living your whole life, since you were a child, with every fucking person trying to get their claws into you and control you and take all your power and strength and wit and soul and beauty and charisma and bend it to their own, petty, silly ends, constantly trying to break you, because they're not only terrified of what you could do if they were beyond your control but because you desperately want their love and approval and want to force them to give it?

Go fuck yourself.

Thank you

I'm literally shaking here.

You think too much of yourself.

Holy fucking shit nigger. Start a blog or something. God damn.

>need therapy
>shitpost on Himalayan basket weaving forum

seems legit

you're a faggot