Why don't you learn to draw and make your own manga?

Why don't you learn to draw and make your own manga?

I prefer to just tell myself I could accomplish things but then say i'm just too lazy so I never have to confront the reality of my lack of ability.

That was a really fun show and all the girls were great.

I lost my hands in the war. And the only people interested in artists who use their feet are perverts.

Best girl

I'm learning so one day I can draw lewd magical teenage girls all I want

What makes you think I don't?

I just ordered a Wacom Intuos Draw CTL490DW.

Spines, how do they work? I can draw all the body parts on their own, but not together. I even tried drawing bodies by themselves that didn't help much but it gave me an amputee fetish. As soon as I overcome this hurdle, I'll try doing manga.

the subs look like a mustache in the thumbnail

I remember those "how to draw manga" books. I don't want to risk having my own hand create something so grotesque.

Why? So normalfags could repost it on reddit and Facebook?

No fucking thanks. It's disgusting to even think about.

Too busy writing my own ln

Mila-sama is definitely the best.

Use Clip Studio's 3d models or Design Doll.

Tfw this hits close to home

I usually actually take up the challenge, but then let mundane things get in my way like college.

Because I can't draw. I can write a pretty good story though.

Because I have shaky hands, so it's literally impossible for me to draw well.

Why does she have a moustache?

I tried making my HGW with Lancer Arturia (before the tiddy Arturia was announced, she's basically wearing a bike suit, helmet and armed with Rhongo and Carnwennan which blurs her stats and shrouded by shadows similar to Lancelot.), Saber Mordred(Who's masquerading as Arthur), Berserker Lancelot(Added him since I want to do a scene where he takes a last stand on a bridge and turning it into his NP with the supporting cables turning into tentacles that attacks anything within its reach.), Caster Elizabeth Bathory(with a blood bathhouse reality marble, making her near unkillable and bonus stats against virgins), a local hero as rider who gets boosted stats because it's his turf and an Assassin that specializes in poison and traps.

I can't think of anyone for assassin and archer and the masters looks uninteresting ( a hiki, hiki's friend, a detective, hiki's dying uncle, a skilled mage, mercenary and another mage who wants to die in a battle) so I dropped it.

Yeah you're right, that sounds about as uninteresting as f/z