Le 56% face

I've seen the 56% meme and I don't get it. Can someone please fill me in? What is it referring to?

isn't Sargon a Brit?

It is a slander against Americans that refers to the multicultural an ethnic diversity in the States. It is saying that Americans are mutts that are either inbred or interbred with lower races, which I cannot deny. My country is turning to complete and literal shit.

It's referring to Americans talking about Europe being in overrun and multicultured by muslims and africans while actually themselves being about 56% white where europe is typically about 85% white.
"It's a shame whats happend to Europe the last couple of years" text with a picture of a le 56 % man.

It’s a clever, emotionally driven Soros quality meme that works. When you look at your cell later, you’ll look exactly when it’s 56% charged.
You’ll start to notice the number 56 more often.

CTR and shareblue have done their homework. Man am I sleepy

As long as you only breed with other Europeans it doesn’t matter. All European ethnicities are essentially the same. I mean there may be 1-2 IQ point differences between some different European ethnicities but it doesn’t really matter. As long as you don’t have African or Hispanic DNA it’s not bad even if you’re a “mutt”

If I could stop my government and the kikes that run it from spreading multiculti garbage to europe, I would. Makes me sick,

Quarter pounder with cheese

Im exactly 50% Irish and 50% German. Nothing Rudolph Hess would balk at.

>l-le soros meme

Keep telling yourself that

>Soros quality meme
You are a faggot that needs to go back to PLEBBIT

Isn’t it Shabbat time. Yahweh would be mad knowing you’re using electricity

I don't even know what Shabbat means, kike! No one here believes your infantile bullshit.

ME RICH! HUR DUR!

Retro mutt from the 70s

>le 56% face

When you ate so much junkfood your kids became walking cheesburgers.

2bh everyone with that teeth/gum combination whatever the fuck it is not only destroys my appetite but it always puts this idea theyre some sort of genetic abomination in my head and i can never take them seriously

pure trump phenotype

>inbreeding with autistic seed

Help me understand the inbreeding when their mother is Czech and father American?

Further le 56% is simply the European self loathing as their once pristine white nations are approaching the American levels of shitskin blending, but to be achieved in one generation whereas it took us multiple. At these rates we will soon be able to produce a European le 28% meme.

americans arent white, just like to larp

So are Afrikaans "Le 3% face" on account of living in 97% black SA?

more successful than you will ever be. does that make you mad?

i wonder if this is photoshopped