There is literally nothing wrong with abortion. It is a woman's right to remove a parasite from her body

There is literally nothing wrong with abortion. It is a woman's right to remove a parasite from her body.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s41-qkBzfV4
strawpoll.com/age2rh38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(you)

Only if it is a NON WHITE abortion. The need to save the white race is very high right now and as such aborting white babies should be a crime that carries a very harsh punishment.

There is literally nothing wrong with killing feminists. It's society's right to remove a parasite from it's body.

Whether or not there's anything wrong with it is up for debate. But the second part of your statement is true.

A foetus is literally a parasite.

Yes, I agree.

I agree wholeheartedly, you should abort yourself late term before you do any more damage.

I would gladly pay for sterilization of non Whites before having them deported.

>tfw white woman is actively championing the killing of white babies and aborting her own

Tasty.

I eat meat every day. Why would abortion bother me?

There is literally nothing wrong with murder. It is a human right to remove a parasite from this earth.

>abortion activist
>ABORTION
>ACTIVIST

Dudes look at the flag, don't fall for it.

>humans are parasites
Why wont we all just remove ourselves then?

If someone is gullible and/or desperate enough to do it, then they have my support.

Simple abortion of any being is degenerate. One of the few things that minorities can in part blame their broken family unit on is the intentional placement and encouragement of abortion clinics in urban centers. I cannot think of a better way to destroy the sanctity of marriage and intimacy than the removal of the consequences via abortion.

All people have been touched by the Jew and his deceit, not just whites. It is our God given duty to fight against them, for all our sakes.

>It is a woman's right to remove a parasite from her body.
Only if it's a nigger/arab/gypsy/chink/brown.
I agree.

And it has the added effect of removing parasites from the population.

I wholeheartedly agree OP. Fuck the preservation of the white race. White women need to breed with black men in order to lead a future of mixed children!

/thread

What if it's white but retarded?

It’s only after 49 days, that’s when the soul comes in. After that abortion is pretty much killing. Religious text know this too. The book of the dead

funny thing, i used to think all those abortion clinic bombers were nuts.... used to.

Unless it's a downie, or the country is overpopulated, it's quite literally treason

i.e
murder is legal

i can see if somehow the mother will die from not getting rid of the kid, or if the kid is going to be a complete retard / physically crippled. that's it.

But murder is legal. Ever heard of castle doctrines, death row and lethal force?

What about rape?

This issue boils down to a choice between two wrong things. Simply, forcing a girl or a woman to continue an unwanted pregnancy is more wrong than permitting abortion. (This situation applies in the first trimester only. It is reasonable to oppose/outlaw late term abortion, and girls and women should be educated to make up their minds quickly.)

This.

So are niggers, but you don't see people killing them.

may you burn in hell for this thread

Glocks not cocks, then they wouldn't have to get an abortion.

Imagine animals or plants doing this.

Inside your body, your business. Asswipe fascists are too moronic to recognize that fact.

Sometimes an abortion is necessary, like when you have a kike or a dyke.

My gf had an abortion and I'll never forget it. Shits not a joke..

Poor lil fella, it never stood a chance...

I had an uncle who was devastated by it and committed suicide.

I can understand why. We did it cause we were both on heavy drugs and didnt wanna risk having a challenged child. It made me get clean..

BASED Nixon

Was nothing wrong with aborting you, yet here we are user.

If abortion is a womens right, conception is a mens right.

Well, you choose with whom to have sex with. Once your sperm is out of your body and into theirs, though, it's out of your control.

I have total mind control over my sperm.

Since when was another human a parasite?

All feminists are the fucking same.
youtube.com/watch?v=s41-qkBzfV4

Only if the baby is a nigger.

It's a barbaric thing that one day future people will look back on with absolute disgust. The same way we look down upon Spartans for throwing unwanted babies off cliffs.
One day, birth will likely be entirely controlled by a form of contraception that makes abortion unnecessary.
And when that occurs, people will look back and wonder how we could be so absolutely barbaric and twisted.
Abortion is barbaric savagery. I say so, because I'm simply ahead of my time.

Sounds like a neat party trick.

>remove a parasite from her body

Women ARE parasites. Should we slaughter them as well?

If I shoot myself in the hand, but your face happens to be on my palm, have I committed a murder or not?

If you're actively feeding on my hand, then it's self-defense.

Niggers and Jews are parasites, but everyone flipped their shit when the Germans decided to actually do something about them

BASED

The ones who are getting abortions in urban areas aren't married dip shit

Of that is true there is nothing wrong with putting a gun to the head of people like you, who would seriously - without implying sarcasm, and removing you - a parasite - from the earth.

The right OP is expressing it the right to bodily autonomy. That is, the right to have the final say over what happens within one's own body. What you're suggesting isn't remotely equivalent.

By that same logic it would be great to remove Canada and Australia. Seriously. Do you guys do ANYTHING at all?

ayy lamo

Pro life is just a codeword for pro non-white.

Abortion mostly kills off future liberals and niggers. I don't see the problem

And pro-liberal

Also vote in my poll faggots: strawpoll.com/age2rh38

It actually makes me feel bad.
All abortion should be illegal.

You guys are a bunch of lying fagots. If your family has been in the US for more than 4 or 5 generations then you are probably a mutt. Get over it. InB4 Europe opens their cockholsters, we still saved your asses in WW2.

I cant believe that became legal
but posting shit on the internet can lead to criminal prosecution like wrong parking can, too

Don't want babies, don't have sex
Oh you had sex and you got a baby,you knew that could have happened when you started fucking,why did you do it thendon't be a retard and live up to your actions
"But zie rape!!!!1"
If you get raped, and I will rape you myself,you can get an abortion, and also,if you would die by the end of the birth yea... You can get one

Spartans were right

its modern men that retarded for not doing that