Marriage is a huge joke!

Mom just divorced my dad! She took everything from him! The house he bought, his car and us!

Fucking hell! He's in tears!

Having the white babies is great but we might get divorced and lose everything. My dad intended to retire in 4 years now he's going to till he's dead.
What's the point Sup Forums?

Aren't you too young for pol

I'm 26 mate.

>emotional rant like some 9 year old who just had a long fun day with dad only to receive this News on the drive home
;_;

This happens to 50% of all married couples. My parents got divorced too, fuck this shit.

Do you know what's worse? If the wife cheats and divorces her husband. Then she and her boyfriend move in together in the house that YOU bought and you're forced to keep paying alimony to support them. There's no higher level of JUST than that

Women can take a man's life through divorce in Europe too? I thought it was just a burger thing.

i would literally kill them

Because they aren't Christian. They are degenerates. My parents are devout Christians and have been married for 35 years.

when my parents got divorced, it was my mother who cheated on my dad
she also made more money than my dad
they gave her the children, and the house and forced my father to pay a few hundred euros per month per child
courts didnt reconsider until all of my brothers ran away to my fathers house
this gosh darned patriarchy huh

tell the bitch what you really think
I've been raised by a single mother who always did shit she didn't question. Don't let her believe that what's she's done is right for a sec

Pro tip...hire someone like me to snipe mommy dearest while you guys are out in a very public alibi place like a restaurant or pub.

Are you me? Almost the same story on my end.

My mom tried to twist the knife and failed spectacularly. After taking every penny from my father she smugly agreed to give him custody because she thought he wouldn't be able to recover. He did, and she ended up demanding joint custody less than a year later.

Happened to my old man last year OP, sorry about your dad.

He can't afford to retire now and I'm pretty sure he'll become a lot more financially dependent on me in a couple of years. He is too old/poor to get another woman while my mother already found a beta provider. The sickest part is that my dad dindu nuffin to deserve a divorce, mommy just thought she could do better than him.

Confront her about it.
Better to have a father you stood up for than a mother who's a whore.

My mom earns more than my dad, so she actually had to pay child support to him as I don't live in a backwards country with a stupidly biased court system.

My parents split up when i was 25, feels weird man, they sold they family home etc.

I have not spoke to my mother in almost a year now, she just hangs out with her other single friends (All single and alone over age of 50)

exact same boat here friend, my parents split 6 years ago and the divorce is still not finalised due to my mother failing to show in court

The Eternal Anglo strikes again !

Amen

My parents are still friends which is fucking weird as balls, they split the house equally but im pretty sure my dad would have paid for most of it over the course of 20 years.

Feels weird man, like even after 30 years of marriage when you are old as fuck they can still decide one day to fuck you over.

What is the argument for women taking half of everything the man owns?

I don't understand it. If they aren't happy with their life, why do they get to take it with them?

My parents evaded the situation, they never got married, and now are approaching their 30th dating anniversary

He deserved it, he trusted a woman

>MGTOW
>Bluepill
Go away shill

Even if they didnt work they can claim for lost earnings saying like, if it wasnt for getting married and having kids i would have earned this much money!

And the lad has to pay it, money for a job she never worked in her life.

my father completely lost custody, and a stranger moved into our home in stead of our father.
ah but the courts decided that my single father should pay money to my cheating mother and her boyfriend who both individually earned more than my father

my oldest brother first ran away to my fathers, after which they got joint custody over my other brother and me
my other brother then ran away to my father after an argument with our now step-dad
then they had joint custody over me alone while my brothers lived with my father
i think my brothers turned out much worse than me because of it all
i wasnt quite old enough to understand what was going on and i dont remember much

not the exact same, but just enough

Believe it or not but you can cohabitate with a woman without marrying her. I do. I never plan to marry.

>She took everything, the house, car and us!
>I'm 26
Jesus, the LARP lasted like 3 posts.

That's not too bad all things considered seeing as they still talk, my mom and dad haven't had a conversation outside of court and texting.

Always a leaf. You MGTOW faggots are truly what is wrong with the world. Yeah lets hate females of our own race and not want to have babies or a family. Sounds legit. Man you are a faggot. Head back over to Gavin McGuinnes and stroke his cock bitch boy

Mom

This. I would go Bruce Pardo on that bitch.

The same reason a cop is hesitant to rough up a female. The same reason people unironically say "you can't talk to her that way."

Courts will often make the ex husband pay her credit card bills too. Shit's fucked.

Marriage is literally for inferior betas

I mean think about it, if you had SUPERIOR GENES women would be happy to guzzle your cum and let you cum in their pussies for free and be grateful for the privilege and this is exactly what life is like for Chad

Only the sexual underclass has to bribe women in order to get cummies

Honour your father. Kill your mother.

That feel when converting to Islam to have 4 wives and if they cheat you just kill them and divorce is basically banned.

>cuckjoinment with a roastie
>circa 2018

wew!

Go get rectally inspected by Jack Donovan.

He deserves it for getting a marriage license instead of taking a vow in front of god and his people.

Dont marry a broke cunt. If they have money, they get nothing in the divorce.

100% false - MGTOW is about not playing the rigged game and all for the Vaginal Jew.

No way a burger would be so elaborate. Probably autocorrect

God bless you, your brothers and your dad!

>actually wanting cuckciety to approve of your sexual behavior rather than just doing what you want and telling society to kiss your ass
>making a promise to only have sex with one woman because that's what jealous roasties want, for you to be their cuckslave with a virtual chastity belt on who can only do what she wants you to do and be a codependent faggot

>His girlfriend doesnt have money money than him.
>Break up/ divorce wont result in the man getting the money

lel beta bitch.

Honestly she probably got sick of him gutlessly allowing their adult son continue to leech off them, and probably resents him for being such a poor role model and making you this way.

And what did you learn OP

but males are the privileged ones right?

And then you marry her and get no puss...

Same story here, My dad spent 30 years making money for the family doing hard labor building navy submarines, paid house off had a good life.
Once me and my brother was over 18 my mum decided it was time for her to "relive her youth" and go out and party every weekend

My dad didn't want and was not into the party life of degeneracy, So she left him and bassicly blamed him for being "anti social and depressive" My mum took the house he worked for and now lives there with some meth head and both are on government benefits.

so he basically got cucked financially

Tell her exactly that. How dishonest she is and that you stand with your father.

You and your siblings are the only ones really affecting her right now

This is why Richard Spencer says homosexuality is the last stand of whiteness

"If she breathes
she a THOT"
This is the rule of life all men must live by, and understand. For the easiest way to ruin your life is to trust it to somebody else

This isn't how divorce works, even in the UK. Get better bait.

My ex's little sister told me last night that their parents, in their mid-fifties, married 30 years, four adult daughters, are getting divorced.

feelsbadman.png

What? Learn to write you potato nigger
Marriage is a scam, men always lose and it is unnatural

>courts decide who gets custody of adults

SAGE

Thats when the state interferes in sacred rites installed by God.
All kinds of disasters follow thereafter.
My parents have gone through all kinds of bullshit but i can see that the fear of God prevents them going further with the bullshit.

>this level of projection
you okay, friendo?

Do this OP , at the very least make sure she recognises what a disgusting witch she is for doing such a thing

>this happens to 50% of all maried couples

It's funny how little people care about this. It's a fucking disaster. There should be riots in the streets. But people don't give a shit. People can't even see a problem with it. They discuss nonsense small irrelevant feminist issues when we have this giant problem in front of us. The family as an institution is dying and the Jews killed it.

Really makes me feel alright with what is happening in Europe. At least muslims give a fuck about this kind of shit.

The law states that if your bitch isnt broke she gets nothing.
Stop marrying gutter trash and you will be fine.

Millenial here.

Women are projected to outearn us.
The Golem will turn, the women will start to complain.
We'll remember their reactions to our complaints, the law will never change.
Our votes will ensure it.
Suicide rate equality will be achieved.

I tried this, twice. they start getting squirrelly after a while and shit starts going south fast. difference in culture I guess.

Here's an idea: Get a bitch that thinks the same way about marriage, not that hard if you look instead of acting like a child and saying "i hate all women"
This MGTOW thing is just a way to reembody r9k and be an incel.

.tfw you don't have orthodox parents who believe divorce is literally not even an option.

In EVERY MGTOW thread you get the same discourse:

1) Inexperienced but horny kiddos think every guy just want to fuck anything that moves and the entirety of social interaction revolves around fucking and MGTOWs are fat autistic virgin neckbeards who can't get laid.

2) Actual MGTOWs who are experienced grown men who are warning about the dangers of women + the state vs you, and how you can be easily taken for all you've got.

3) The "Yes, thats right goy - dont reproduce" jew shills - yes JEW SHILLS. The thing (((they))) want you to do is YES reproduce children to a raving tinder psycho / bar slut who will NEVER grow up and you will be raising her as well as your kids until she bails on you and takes half your shit after dragging you through divorce court.

The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.

(((The agenda))) is all about making money from broken individuals from broken families - NOT stopping reproducing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men refusing to get fucked over by the jew system - and (((they))) are worried. (((They))) are worried that (((they))) have pushed the feminist "high maintenance woman" meme too far and thought men would become pussyfied slaves to nagging bitches and never thought men would just go their own way.

If you are not going to get married at least become a priest you filthy degenerate MGTOW losers.

You see it a lot. Beta males making middle class wages finding a woman with no money because they think she’ll be so happy to be lifted up into mediocrity that she’ll put up with him making no effort for the next 50 years until he dies.

Next dad will be Muhamad Wojech Jamalus.

anyhow its just helping to make whites more of a minority than they are

Stop the shaming language roastie pls

If you live with her, leave her and see if you can live with your dad, if you don't cut her out of your life.
Tell her you can't believe what she did to him and you resent her for it.

disown the cunt and never talk to her again lol

It doesn't matter if the "don't reproduce" folks are literally Jews or even literally getting paid to say it. They are spiritually kikes, of the Synagogue of Satan.

Fools who unironically believe reproduction is bad are as bad as the ancient Jews sacrificing their firstborn sons in a holocaust offering to Moloch. They worship Moloch as intensely as Jezebel did, and are kikes through and through.

kek but true

>Mom just divorced my dad! She took everything from him! The house he bought, his car and us!
>She took everything from him! The house he bought, his car and us!
>us!
of course that marriage failed with manchildren like you around

Exactly.
I think the girls start off genuine. A young beta with a good job might actually be a good prospect for a lower class girl. Then he gets old and fat with erectile dysfunction, drinks every day and she learns she can leave and keep the money. Since she has nothing she has nothing to lose.

Only marry girls that have similar incomes and assets to you. It is the protection against divorce.

nigger the only hope of the white race died in 1945. the only thing we can do now is wait for the pleiadians

That's exactly what i do to get laid.

lol no dude.
Men still dominate any valuable profession. Women have 'outlearned' us in fields like psychology undergrads or english teachers.
Who even wants those jobs?

Its economics and law that is keeping the white birthrate down. Kids are expensive to have in developed countries. Thats why poor as shit Africa families have 10 kids - because its free to have kids.

To fix the white birthrate we need to fix the economy. Bank bailouts fucked our purchasing power.

I'm very sorry to hear what happened.

The problem isn't marriage per se but the institutional lack of respect for marital vows. If marriage is to survive, people need to be able to create legally binding marital contracts.

What we can do right now is ostracize women (and men) who violate their marital vows. For instance, cutting off contact, public denunciation, or some such thing. We can't treat them as worthy participants in civilization. They need to become outcasts.

rape your mum and impregnate her its the only solution

No retard, that means choose carefully

Esti que t'es con

They are outperforming men in medicine too. They were getting all the jobs but they only wanted to work in paediatrics and as community doctors. None of those icky jobs like surgery. So they backdoored all the men back in so that hospitals can have surgens. lol.

Thats what happened here anyway. Wemen.

I suppose ostracism could be more difficult if you are a minor, although a few good public denunciations might incentivize her to give your dad custody.

so you're fixing the economy by being an incel?
I dont think the gov cares much about if you fuck or nah.
Kids are expensive to have but you still get paid for having them if you have a poor family.

MGTOW types die out in one generation while breeders replace them all. As nature intended.

>you still get paid for having them
Thats why the only whites having kids are shit-tier

Wrong again