TRUMP GAVE AID TOO THE DINDUS

WHAT TIME IS IT RIGHT NOW? WHY ISN'T HE SLEEPING?

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/world/north-america/2017/09/what-donald-trumps-tweets-reveal-about-his-sleeping-patterns
psychologytoday.com/blog/wired-success/201403/nightly-8-hour-sleep-isnt-rule-its-myth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's in between gorilla fight videos

>WHAT TIME IS IT RIGHT NOW?
peak shitposting hours

>fell

Kicked off welfare?
Killed so less on welfare?
Unable to qualify for welfare?
They got a job?

3:49AM

Only niggers that keep me awake are the one blasting music and yelling in the streets

Fpbp

He sleeps for 3 hrs he probably just woke up.

This pisses off niggers because they don't want jobs, they want welfare.

Smash dat mf like button if u awake during real President hours

hes busy eating cheeseburgers

>too
fuck off brainlet

Lmao well I'm still awake at like 4 AM, I stay up all night sometimes.

its 11:20pm

I work around a couple blacks and they don't like Trump because "He racist as shit"

It's 11:26pm faggot, get it right.

get bent, poof.

Also:
>its
>it's
Your're'st a fucking faggot.

no its 10:29 nigger

>not living on the East coast
kys

> Donald fucking Trump ended up being a better president to black people than the first black president

What a time to be alive.

Turns out creating jobs for them was the solution, not Gibmedats

This hard

He's probably from queensland, those faggots live an hour in the past.

It's amazing for "fake news" becomes real if it's good news. How are you guys falling for this man's bullshit?

He cut aid and forced them to work.

Trump created less jobs in his first year than the last 2 years under obama

Inb4imashill/secretnigger/jew

Because you're a faggot and the mere existence of this man, let alone his shitposting, gets your knickers in such a knot you feel compelled to come and post here bitching about him

Obligatory

He's probably nice and comfy in bed, door locked, munching on cheese burgers whilst watching Gorillas fight on the telly

Trump is a God, I don't how he does it. He only gets around 4 hours of sleep a night.

Really? That can't be healthy. Or does he have one of those weird exotic sleeping schedules... I'll google first, though don't know about reliability of the source:

newstatesman.com/world/north-america/2017/09/what-donald-trumps-tweets-reveal-about-his-sleeping-patterns

Hmm, if this article is legit, looks like he was doing the 3-5 hour thing during the campaign, but might be back to the 8 hour thing. I wonder though...

psychologytoday.com/blog/wired-success/201403/nightly-8-hour-sleep-isnt-rule-its-myth

Ok, so, he might have either been just getting terrible sleep during campaign, or maybe he was using one of the above weird methods to get through it?

150 years the African American unemployment rate was 0% and then the Republican Party came along and fucked that one up didn't they

You won't ever meet a black who likes trump in your lifetime

Tell grandpa to stop tweeting.

I go to a black barbershop and they love trump. They told me "New Yorkers can't be racist".

Sleep is for poor people.

You're saying it as if that's a bad thing.

Yes but you probably have no job let alone the president of the United states. If you do have a job it's probably masturbating kangaroos or working in the fosters canning plant

In conjunction with:
, do you know if it's possible to find the statistics showing the primary receivers of Medicaid based on race?

BIGLY

those cheeseburgers arnt going to eat themselves!

nah the unemployment figures don't include people not looking for work.

Oh man what a gotcha, it's almost like Trump doesnt even write the budget himself. I mean, he can just write whatever he wants and pass it himself right?

>eat cheeseburgers
>Watch gorillas
Someone make a meme.

your Uncle Tom house nigger friends don't count, you will never find a Black man who likes Trump ever in your entire lifetime

Wait..... I thought the Washington Post was Fake News

Why would he cite a known fake news organization ? This doesn't make sense. Someone care to explain?

because he wins so much that even fake news can't pretend it doesn't happen.

>TOO

KILL YOURSELF!

>thanks to Obama

So Trumps plan to increase the number of employed Americans has worked so well, he has gotten lazy niggers that are repeled by job applications to find jobs!

Plus he is hard at work every hour day or night thinking of ways to help America!

Wow, thanks for making such a great pro Trump thread OP! I never look at social media, so it is great so see what fine work he is doing and really makes me happy he has my support!

Both of those are closed shop. I had to settle for being a stevedore.

Isn't the point of this board to talk about politics?

>implying the people he has helped so far were true blue americans

Fucking lol

How delusional bro?

Trump is just another sock puppet for the anglo-zionist regime. Ivanka is about to prove that to us soon enough.

> first time on /pol