Bleaching is impos-

>bleaching is impos-

once the ethnostate is built we should forcefully bleach out all southern europe/balkans, south america, middle east and north/east africa. In 3-4 generation we would have people who are genetically 95%+ white who occupy those areas to serve our interests. simply by getting rid of their inferior genetics we would be able to help them prosper and give them the ability to improve their quality of life. By doing this we well effectively breed out the chinks and niggers in africa in the next 100 years.

White man tried to bleach out the Maoris and it failed. then end result is a lot of Anglo looking NZ citizens that look White. The White race can not afford to do racial Whitening, that would be for the future but even then do you really expect the mongrels to take pride in the majority of their gemetic makeup? I mean I do and I am 1/16Maori,but let's be realistic here OP

My NZ bro I'm talking about the future once we are able to take back Europe and North America. It would be possible once we get our shit together

There is no "bleaching". You are forever defiling your race.

Adults with non-white blood look darker and more coonish than they do as children. That little boy will look clearly octaroon when he's a man. I'm not saying bleaching is impossible, but it takes much more than 3 generations to completely remove nigger phenotype.

that babies grandchildren will be white

4 generations maybe? Most white americans with native dna have a great grandparent who is native

White women can't do bleaching because they are the vessel. The reason why it would work is because men can leave the genetic input while not taking away from the general white population.

Damn, would you look at that generational chain of le 56ers.

le kek

No. It'll always have shitskin in its DNA.

That infant is disgusting to observe

The time aspect isn't important, but it should of course be our goal to eventually bleach everyone so they become nice fellow whites.

As long as they move to a country that is less percentage white and establish themselves there, it is not a problem. One white woman in a white country could compensate by having extra kids.

Why do all mixed kids always look like life is suffering for them?

Of course, it would be expected that it should be above self replacement among the whites.

I'm half black and I plan to have kids with a white woman.

I think thats the part about bleaching you guys probably don't like.

"White" hispanics seem to bleach easier.

Im a mutt with some dutch and italian from my grandparents and the other half s.american and my brother has blonde hair blue eyed daughters with a white grill.

but the shitskin dna will be sub 1% so what's the problem here?

which one of your parents is black and from what region are they?

All mixing serves evil Jewish/globalist interests in destroying national and racial identity and creates more anti-whites.

sub 1% is too much.

It'll never be truly European/"white," then.

>Americans going on about bleaching and muh purity and muh Italians are not white

You do realise that the whole Amerimutt meme isn't actually a meme right, and that the average Italian is quite a bit more European than the average American?

Not that any of this is of interest to me, but I always find it striking that it's mostly American flags you see meming about ethnostates and racial purity, even though many Americans legit have no clue where their ancestors are from, and that US census considers North Africans and Middle Easterners 'white'.

you clearly didn't understand my post this is for the distant future when we destroy the jews and get back our homelands, after the jews we'll have problems with china and it's massive population this is inevitable

You aren't supposed to keep them dipshit. The idea is to bleach them and send them home and over time they will have a more successful civilization in their homelands.

one would think the country that came up with the one drop rule would take more precautions against race mixing

First off, you're call is gonna fall on deaf ears. Half the niggas here are either too ugly or too autistic to get a woman, the other half's the same as the first but their standards are too fucking high to get one.

>the average Italian is quite a bit more European than the average American?

america is not california or new york bro, go to the midwest or any place where the population is 90% white most american whites have 99.9% european DNA the 56% meme applies to the population not the genetics of the ppl there

+ the only reason that whites are losing ground is bc spics breed like fucking RATS they have 5-6 kids when the come here illegally and there kids end up becoming "citizens"

says the argentinean

why don't you take a dna I bet you have 1% shitskin in you

test* fuk me

Hopefully not for much longer, personally I like my mexican friends and neighbors they always have great parties and their young women are easy on the eyes. It's the surenos I can't fucking stand buncha fucking low class leeches.

>Many Americans have no clue where their ancestors are from
Thats bullshit but i'll believe it, however I know a lot of people who the exact contrary of that statement. I myself even know my ancestry background as far as can be attained.

I like mexican food and people as well but most them are loyal to mexico and refuse to integrate completely, hopefully once we get them all out and build our ethnostate we can bleach them and rescue them from their inferior genes

wrong.

I can trace my ancestry back to northern spain, apparently they were exiled nobles or something kicked out in the 1600's.

My dad is black and he's from south eastern Nigeria.

that guys mother was cleary bleach so he had a European phenotype this is exactly what I mean once we take shitskin women it can be possible, all within due time.

Really? Literally every one I know loves the US, served their country, pay their taxes and prefer to be called Americans. Sure they love their home country but they all know it's a shithole and there's a reason they left.

Not efficient enough im afraid. for the time it took her to churn out one kid a man could have impregnated far far more women.

Southern Europe, Balkans, certain places in South America might be possible. Middle East and anything in Africa is impossible. You couldn't even bleach Turkey if you tried, the population is too big.

Exiled blue blood isn't uncommon.

after a few generations it could possible 5-6 generations and a roach will look german, its all about how carefully we get rid of the male populations there and force breed their women

his mom is a nafri
nafris are pale when they keep out of sunny areas, same with Sicilians

forgot pic.

It doesn't change the fact that its a horribly inefficient way of doing it and is ultimately more counter productive.

that's pretty interesting, is being fair skinned/blue eyed rare in Tunisia? What are peoples thought of it? Ive always been curious

What if we completely halted non-white immigration, payed non-whites to leave our countries and then simply out-bred any remaining non-whites?
We need to be realistic about regaining our ethnic territories. Violent methods could lead to massive backlash either from the non-whites or from the remaining left. Atrocities could be used by the left to undermine our countries in the future, just like they're doing now.
Is there a peaceful solution to multiculturalism?

this is retarded
sterilize whoever has one drop of non Euro blood, why waste people "blaeching" subhumans?

Is the white population big enough to bleech?

you're exactly right about the first part but Im talking about the distant future after we get our preferred ethnostates and have stable populations and regain our ethnic territories. We're still going to have the white mans burden, and the best solution to that is by making everyone in the world as white as possible

Why do you plan to have children with a white woman?

once we're overpopulated in our ethnostate(s) the bleaching will begin, I'll estimate this to be about 50-60 years after we have our ethnostate(s).

So we will se hordes of swedes migrating into saudi arabia getting benefits and shit

No,not really, most people are pale or get pale when keeping away from the sun,
in the south, we have a jewish community and a small black community, mixed marriages with blacks are very rare.
you can see a variety of genetics all over the country, but we have one national and cultural identity.

you would probably get sterilize and we're not wasting people we're just impregnating non white women and having robots raise the kids to be and act like white children so they can have a white partner and therefore have white looking kids and so on and so on. The middle east, north and east africa and south america will be 90% white by 2150 if we can do this. We'll have a lot of power and ground against china and its huge chink army

looks kinda berber to me and I've heard of Tunisian jews they have birth right in isreal as well I believe

but it helps fight subsaharan geneticsspreading.
pic related: tunisian ex tourism secretary who got germanized.
there is a certain genetic and cultural proximity wich is a positive aspect of Nafri/Euro couples.

An ethnostate would lead us to become domesticated pussies like Sweden, Norway etc; The key is to create a universal culture of athletic, intellectual and artistic based on the furthering of humanity. Like the Nazi's did without the stupid notion of racial superiority only racial pride.

yes we'll do what the jews are basically trying to do us, we'll take saudi women and free them with our BWC's and so on and so on. The world will become a utopia once this is done. We just need to take back europe and north america right now and build our ethnostate(s)

>Irish Australian father
>Slept with an Aboriginal

How drunk was he to find her attractive?

The white man's burden should be confined to appropriate fields such as missionary work and private investment. Colonialism was a mistake that ultimately died and now haunts the white race.
If we want to help foreigners we should spread our culture to them, as long as they are willing to accept it. If they allow us to migrate to their countries, we should do so. We should invest capital into their economies so that we can cooperate with them and benefit mutually.
In order to tame the pendulum you have to be aware of possible overreactions such as reviving imperialism, slavery or ethnocide. Such atrocities will surely result in an equal and opposite reaction.

yes I agree an uncucked nordic army would be insanely helpful to our cause

You never know with jews, but they're kind of harmless in here and have contributed in national culure through food music and commerce, but on they other hand , i've seen pics of tuisia jew in the IDF uniform, so, we keep a distance.

the only for us to benefit mutually is for them to become white we're basically giving a crippled child brand new legs

Now, that's the question, where are berbers originally from.

It can be more effectively fought by use of men to impregnate women at a far faster rate.

yes
and it can be 100% white if you do what i say duhh

You'll be the first to be bleached Amerimutt

Totalitarianism is not the wave of the future. An ethnostate is NOT happening. Ethnic unity never comes about because someone DECIDES to have ethnic unity-- it happens organically, in the stream of history. Totalitarianism is the attempt to substitute force for organic development. Hence, it always fails.

The only smart question is how to stimulate and channel ORGANIC change. The harmony of principle and governance happens by purely separating, and BALANCING the two-- the most idealistic government should be the LEAST ideological. Ideology is always limited at best, evil eventually. Ideal and practical must be BALANCED. I repeat because this is EVERYTHING.

when you guys realise that white skin is dominant not recessive...

bleach me with your belgium cock daddy

So basicly pump and dump ?
kek
what are you ? a nigger
no one is gonna let you bleach is daughter if you build a nigger reputation., at least nafris/middle easterners.

what makes you think it won't happen organically? The reason we're even pol rn is bc we've woken up whites everyone are starting love their tribe and people more and more this will lead to unity amongst us, no matter if you're an algo ,slav, nord etc we are waking up

no one is asking for permission it's gonna be done forcefully that way your people will have a better quality of life

So that, if there are minority purges in the UK, my kids will have a better chance of being exempt.

kek.
rape is nigger tier.
also, if you rape a nafri/middle eastern woman, they won't just go the police ...
white europeans can have our virgin daughters, but for long term because we raise the to be wives,not sluts.tat's how fusion work.

i respect you for this

worked so well in south america...

The absolutely state of you.

kek

Northern Europeans used to be uncivilised. The difference between ancient European tribes and modern European nations is massive, and evolution is simply too slow to account for it. Black Americans in the 1950s were twice as civilised as they are today.
Culture and economy play undeniably large roles in the overall quality of groups. If you want to migrate to other countries to spread European genetics, that's fine, but it's a massive undertaking and I don't know why anyone would want to permanently reside in non-white countries. A better way to help foreigners is to give them culture, religion and capital. They will eventually improve their cultures just like we did.

it didn't work well because moral fags stop people from doing it and started spreading cuckristianity

that would take time and effort and resources, china will be our greatest threat in 200 years and we have to prepare our massive white army

You cannot bleach via white women. She has finite reproductive ability.

fugg, someone on /pol who's actually not a tard.miracles still happen i guess.

Abos have more recessive genes than other races, making them easier to bleach.

>that would take time and effort and resources
Less time and less effort than whatever you're proposing, which you haven't really made clear yet. Do you want to invade and rape foreign groups? Or migrate into their countries?
My proposal is more realistic and technically doesn't have costs, it has benefits. Missionaries benefit by doing good works and winning souls. Capitalists benefit by getting returns on their investments. There are rewards, not costs.
>china will be our greatest threat in 200 years and we have to prepare our massive white army
Europe, America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand as ethnostates with larger populations and better economies will easily be able to stand up to China. And why would your method be better at gaining allies? If we created non-intrusive relationships with foreign countries by improving their cultures and economies, they would enthusiastically ally their militaries with us. And what's to say we couldn't ally with China?

If i ever see a Cracker subhuman trying to "bleach" anyone i'll personally start my truck and run over your subhuman honkey kind

>Dominican Republic
get the fuck out of here you shitskin

They unironically do this with dog breeds and it actually works.

>great grandfather was Balkanoid
>find his passport application from like 100 years ago
>complexion "dark"
>my grandfather was kind of swarthy
>my dad is kind of olive skinned
>I'm white as a fucking ghost
>my kids are all pale as hell

Bleaching does work, but it may not be that efficient in many cases.

56% is best %

it's a long process but thanks to you being as white as you are you are now some aspects of your life have been improved such as intelligence, beauty (i hope) and etc

What do you mean?

Southern Europeans are the master race, you blonde haired cucks literally know nothing of being master tier.