youtu.be/jU34V5Q3duU
>WH Vid: President Trump - Year One 1/1/18
youtu.be/gFXcLi85cQY
>Pres Trump New Year statement 12/31/17
youtu.be/BRWLN_Hxo8Y

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/455202/hillary-clinton-email-investigations-trump-justice-department-revives-motive-criminal-intent
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1493651210349/
nbc-2.com/story/33161672/business-brothers-own-lee-home-raided-by-homeland-security
youtube.com/watch?v=YCIgKqxFxCI&t=126s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is priceless KEK

FIVE ellipses
>What does he mean by this?

lmao

The shit these braindead leftists will fall for.

This isn't acutally in the book is it? If it is, this book is COMPLETE bullshit.

It's an ookment.

>muh hillary
OBSESSED

,like,

>like, really smart

The only mental stability question that's ever crossed my mind is that he seems a bit manic sometimes, which in and of itself doesn't bother me, but what if the times he's not being manic, he's depressed? On nights like this, I worry that Trump might just hit a low point and shoot himself in the oval office at 3 in the morning.

>April 2016. The Clinton-emails investigation is in full swing but not anywhere close to completion. President Obama gives a nationally televised interview in which he makes clear that he does not want criminal charges brought against his former secretary of state — and the already certain Democratic candidate to succeed him.

Obama made two duplicitous points:
1. Mrs. Clinton had exhibited “carelessness,” but nothing worse, by using a private, non-secure email system to conduct State Department business
2. Clinton had not intended to endanger American national security when she stored and transmitted classified information on this system.
= The FBI has taken the heat because it ultimately applied these disingenuous guidelines publicly and without apology. But it was the political leadership of the executive branch that called the tune — which seems like news only because the media’s revulsion over presidential attempts to influence criminal investigations would await Donald Trump’s inauguration.

First point led to one of the great head-fakes in modern law-enforcement history — one that reverberates to this day. Using his bull pulpit, the president framed the Clinton case as one of negligence. The portrayal stuck: Incessantly, the Justice Department, the media, and eventually James Comey, then-director of the FBI, addressed the case in terms of Mrs. Clinton’s purported carelessness — a hardworking public official’s regrettable but forgivable inattention to detail.

Poeple wouldn't believe it, if donnie wasn't acting like a retard. Sorry

> being, like, really smart

Make Apes Great Again.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, love him.

It really is. The book isn't credible at all it's just a fanfic.
But then again, so was the Steele Dossier and look where that's got us.

like, really smart, totes dude

Someone is going to have a stroke. He better name the dead intern in the congressional office.

Even now, critics of Clinton and the FBI are in a lather over reports that, as Comey’s team drafted his remarks exonerating Clinton (notwithstanding that key witnesses, including Clinton herself, had not been interviewed), agent Peter Strzok changed the term “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless.”
>Substantively, these terms are indistinguishable.
The emendation is said to be critical, though, because the statute applicable to Clinton’s conduct criminalizes “gross negligence.”
>If Comey had said the words “grossly negligent,” so the story goes, it would be the equivalent of pronouncing Clinton guilty. That is, it would be impossible to rationalize not charging her because, after all, this case was all about negligence. But it wasn’t. Never.

The principal felony offense in Mrs. Clinton’s case is the willful retention or transmission of classified information.
- This was a straightforward case of criminal intent.
- Negligence was the fallback position — for a prosecutor, an “even if” theory, as in: “Even if you’re not convinced by our overwhelming evidence of Clinton’s willfully illegal retention and transmission of classified information, you can still comfortably find her guilty if you conclude that she was grossly negligent — which, as the judge will tell you in his instructions, simply means ‘extremely careless.’”

>being, like, really smart
DOTARD

>on my first try
I like you Donald but come on, it was your second.

GENIUS

First time getting the nomination to be the candidate.

Mrs. Clinton’s criminal intent was so clear that its obfuscation also required Obama’s second point ():
>2. Clinton HAD NOT INTENDED TO endanger American national security when she stored and transmitted classified information on this system.
What Obama and those who echoed him executed was a not uncommon defense-attorney stratagem:

- The conflation of motive and criminal intent, two importantly distinct concepts.
z MOTIVE is the reason why we do something
z INTENT is our state of awareness in doing it, the understanding that, regardless of why we are doing something, we know we are doing it and we are doing it on purpose.
= To prove someone guilty of a crime, NO MOTIVE need be established.
= INTENT must always be proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

The Espionage Act (section 793 of the federal penal code) prescribes a sliding scale of classified-information offenses.
- Let’s put aside the red herring of the Clinton emails case, gross negligence — at subsection (f), the bottom of the scale.

Nice touch on his part, he knows the MSM won't be able to resist.
I bet this is what they highlight from the tweets.

I'M TOTALY NOT A DEMENTED OLD FUCK GUYS
>I'M TOTALY NOT A DEMENTED OLD FUCK GUYS

>on my first try
Killshot!

>Shitposter In Chief

there's the bait.

The principal felony offense in Mrs. Clinton’s case: the willful retention or transmission of classified information — subsections (d) and (e) of the act.

To prove this offense the prosecutor must prove that
1. The official had possession of the information,
2. The official had “reason to believe [it] could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation
3. transmitted it to an authorized person or place, or failed to deliver it on demand to an authorized government agency
4. and acted willfully, this means acting intentionally and with an understanding that one’s actions are wrongful.

Two things of note about the willful retention or transmission of classified information — subsections (d) and (e) of the act.

1. There is NO REQUIREMENT TO PROVE AN INTENT to harm the United States.
a. The statute calls only for an awareness that the information could be used to hurt the U.S. or benefit a foreign nation.
b. To be guilty, the official does not need to want that to happen; she must merely be aware that it could happen.
c. Of course, every government official who is privileged to hold a security clearance is well aware of this.
d. Making the official aware of it, and having the official expressly acknowledge her awareness, are essential parts of the indoctrination that is a condition of getting the clearance.
e. And thus every government official with a security clearance knows it is wrongful to transfer classified information to a person not authorized to have it or to a place where its storage is not authorized.

2. You may be saying to yourself: “But ‘intent to harm the United States’ is significant, so it should be part of a classified-information offense.” That’s right, and that’s why it is a part of a classified-information offense.
— it just happens not to be the offense we’re talking about in Mrs. Clinton’s case.

he is so insecure about his mental health, it's not even funny

he is lashing out on the grim reality of mental deterioration

>on my first try

Fucking Christ he's on fire lately.

Wasn't the first time actually just a meme though? And that's why everyone thought he was joking the second time.

>genius....and a very stable genius at that!

If you use that metric then yes.

Is the stuff about him golfing all the time true or a meme?

>Someone is going to have a stroke
That was fast

holy shit this is holocoaster-tier

>trying to push the "Trump's not actually literate" angle
Between all the tweeting and all the teleprompter speeches, does Joe really think he's fooling anyone with this? Out of all the other, more sellable narratives that Trump's other enemies are pursuing, is this going to be the hill Joe chooses to die on?

Why the fuck would he tweet that?

>talks like a retard lashing out on a book that will sold in record numbers
>well MAGApeeds it's 4d chess amirite?! awoo xDDDD hail israel!

Wait till they mention how he will force gorillas to be drugged up, and to fight to the death. Actually, I would want to see that but I don't want to go to Chicago.

Depends on your meaning of "all the time" but yes he does golf a lot. But many of his games are actually covers for business meetings.

who cares, people will believe it anyway

the image of a strong man in chief will weaken pretty hard KEK

DEFEND

Krass checks in

>being, like, really smart
this fucker actually feeds off of salt. He's the ultimate troll

One of my favorite sandniggers. All the best, Ed.

>I-IM NOT INSANE I AM MEGA SUPER LIKE SMART

Defending him is totally making you a cuck.

>INTENT OR REASON TO BELIEVE
If an Official illegally transmits classified information “with an intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States,” then that official commits the more serious felony offense prescribed at the top of the Espionage Act’s scale — subsection (a).
- If someone had suggested charging Mrs. Clinton with this treasonous offense, then she, President Obama, and Director Comey would have been quite right to stress that she had no such intent.
z But no one suggested that.

>ON PURPOSE, BUT NO INTENT TO DO HARM
It was urged that she had transmitted classified information on purpose, but not with intent to do the country harm.
- That is less heinous than the treasonous offense.
- It is a crime that puts the lives of intelligence sources and the effectiveness of life-saving intelligence operations at risk
- That Clinton did not intend that any harm come to the United States does not make her innocent of willfully transmitting classified information to unauthorized persons or places or of retaining it when she left the government and when the State Department finally requested that she surrender the government records in her possession.
- Moreover, it is a black-letter principle that a person’s innocence of Crime A is inadmissible to prove that the person has not committed Crime B.
>For example, the fact that I have not personally sold drugs has no bearing on whether I laundered drug money.

you misspelled the world "retard"

I aspire to be like him some day.

He defends himself.

>lol he's just a senile retard
>hillary clinton and the entire GoP were defeated by a senile retard
How do dems justify losing to a senile retard?

This book is fucking great. The amount of salrt extracted from the orange fuck will sustain me for decades

PLUMPF IS CHIMPING OUT ON TWITTER

he sounds angry,calm down drumpf

t.

Can't Sass the Krass

Because the majority of americans are retarded and need someone to put gas into their own automatic cars

>(on my first try)
mccain, romney, and Hillary all btfo, nice
I think the fact that a 71 year old New York elitist was ever able to grasp fine undercurrents of the American political sphere and run the first genuine social media election campaign proves he's a genius, we should all aspire to have his will

Motive != intent.
1. Unless a criminal statute explicitly makes motive a part of the offense, there is no requirement that motive be proved.
- Yet we can’t say that motive is completely irrelevant because the prosecutor is always permitted to offer motive evidence.
2. This is not because a motive must be established; it is because intent must be established, and a person who has a motive is likely to have acted intentionally rather than mistakenly.
- Motive evidence is thus admissible because it helps prove intent.
- But that does not turn intent into motive, and it does not mean a particular motive, such as wanting to hurt the country, must be proved before we can find that someone who illegally transferred classified information acted intentionally, cognizant that what she was doing was wrong.

"As for Mrs. Clinton’s motives, no sensible person believes she wanted to imperil the country; many, however, justifiably believe she put her own interests ahead of the potential that the country could be threatened. I have always believed her motive in setting up a private communications network for her government work was twofold: to conceal the links between State Department business and Clinton Foundation business; and, as she was contemplating a presidential bid, to insulate her communications from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act, congressional oversight, and other government-transparency measures."
- Andrew C. McCarthy

Read more at: nationalreview.com/article/455202/hillary-clinton-email-investigations-trump-justice-department-revives-motive-criminal-intent

Yeah, but you can trigger the sandnigger.

when the whole world discoveres you have severe dementia

Incoooooooooming!
>High saline potential.

Donald J. Trump is the Commander-in-chief of the most technologically advanced global military that has ever existed spanning the entire globe and has unitary control of thousands of nuclear weapons that can be launched by land, air and sea.

lol this owns

kek
I wonder why no one ever came up with that narrative yet in america
"eevoo wite peepoo dun niggas fite in da coliseum"

GUYS, I'M, LIKE, REALY SMART

how retarded does someone have to be to not be able to convince a nation full of retards?
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1493651210349/
Nice Commonwealth you had there. Real shame something happened to it.

as the last year shows he is controlled by the GOP and the judiciary system. He is useless.

Um, try again sweetie. Full service gas stations have been more or less phased out over the past few decades.

>to be to not be able

I like that one, saved

>Donald J. Trump is the Commander-in-chief of the most technologically advanced global military that has ever existed spanning the entire globe and has unitary control of thousands of nuclear weapons that can be launched by land, air and sea.

He should change his twitter bio to this.

That's basically football. We just need more blood. More blood than the partitions of Poland.

Sounds like Donald is sucking his own dick.

Fastest, most complete shill triggering yet?
>Pretty damn close.
Congratulations Don, well done.

He uses his IR.net twitter account to bot.

Also, anytime someone posts this, he blocks them.

nbc-2.com/story/33161672/business-brothers-own-lee-home-raided-by-homeland-security

Ironically, these tweets are too mentally stable to be written by Trump

>Guys, BLUMPF really said his TV was 'broken' because it didn't have "the Gorilla channel"
>So staffers actually edited together a psudo gorilla channel
>And broadcast it from "A tower on the south lawn" (when it would be super fucking easy to stream it from a firestick or tablet)
>but it was still too "boring" because the gorillas aren't fighting enough
>So they "edited out everything but the fighting"
>And now THE PRESIDENT OF THE US "kneels in front of the TV yelling encouraging things at fighting gorillas 17 hours at a time"

what kind of drooling moron would believe this shit? I've seen greentext copypasta that are more convincing than that.

No, it isn't in the book you fucking moron. Stop posting forever.

Someone who's Commonwealth got hurt by a Cossack revolt.

Are all the verified libtards going apeshit in the replies?

Post yfw these faggots are in on the Awan spy ring thing.

I wonder how many stupid niggers have even realized that he was talking about "BET" ? Niggers fall for anything !

Remember when All the liberals said they were going to move to canada?

youtube.com/watch?v=YCIgKqxFxCI&t=126s
DO NOT

>copypasta
speaking of, I miss the Stockton, California and she's 30 I'm 27 leaf.