Mexico is a shitho-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=UQy_nHq9V_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like shit indeed

This is the NICE part of town?

Where's all the heads?

Looks like Florida, but probably has more incidents of heads rolling.

Already disposed of, they never existed.

>people complain about how "the roads are soooo baaaad" in the US
>mfw the roads in rich neighborhoods in Mexico

most people in the US don't deserve to live here, we need to deport more than just the shitskins

We always thought that roads are the only thing good in USA.

Mexico is comfy than many states in US full of inner cities with negros in every side.

Are those steel bars around window? The nr.1 rule of good neighborhood is that it is safe. Less crime, better neighborhood, everything else is less than 50% important.

Things are lookin' up and we're finally gettin' a head!

-le

Somalia is a shitho-
WHoa

Is that supposed to look non-shit?

Why are steel bars such a big thing in Hispanic countries? Even lower crime places like Spain have them everywhere.

Alla...?

Its hot and you can keep you windows open without worrying about theives.

thats where the white mexicans live.

Spain and Italy have mostly only steel bars around areas where migrants come from sea.

why are you hiding your mexican flag of it's so great?

or wild animals.

so... mexicans.

because niqqers
niqqers niqqers
niqqers niqqers

Jesus I feel like a retard for not being able to figure that one out.
Bruh, they're EVERYWHERE in Spain.

go fuk urself niqqer

steel bars everywhere
to keep fucking wetbacks out.

why are you censoring the word nigger?

I've been to Mexico and I don't get where all the migrants in the US come from.

Pic related.

picture related, average place in mexico

as you can see, hispanic is not something bad.

Which tourist city is that?

wow wtf, I love spics now. Come and replace us!

Test

test successful, you can post on Sup Forums
now get out and back to where you came from

Mexico isn't a shitho-

>2018
>Electricity overground

You know you can say nigger on this website, or does your boss not let you?

>walls, steelbars and fences everywhere
>look how safe mexico is! these things are just for decoration. Nobody wants to harm you around here!

>oh you think my country is a shithole?
>well guess what, some times rich foreigners come to this part of my country to party with some local drugs and hookers
>look at these villas they stay in
>what now idiot?

LOL that's the best you Mexicucks can achieve?

mexico is so undeveloped their sky is still black and white

Yo no quiero mi cabeza en la calle.

it looks like an ocean of houses, what the fuck
like i can see the waves going up and down in the picture

What is this picture even? I actually laughed when I opened it. What a paradise

There certainly are some nice parts, but most of country deserves all the stereotypes

>they dont have roads that repair themselves
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=UQy_nHq9V_8

Sweden has huge problems with immigrat-

I mean. I can do that in my neighborhood without steel bars.

Basically anytime white trash or a minority drives through the neighborhood, the stay at home moms all text each other as a warning. Then they call the police if they stick around too long.

Mexico city is sinking, it was build on a marsh or lake or something I can't quiet remember. But they do have series water problems

Spanish architecture makes me want to fucking puke.

You know, posting a few pictures of some few buildings in a limited frame doesn't really paint a country's image

Sweden is atheis-
See how this works?

jesus christ why are we so fucking based
>when you're so based you amaze even yourself

The one on the left is judging me.

Up your moms ass pajeet.

yeah, its a shithole

Do you even have houses in that shithole of a country?

Wait you think this is nice? Try Emerson Park England.

Hmmm Slovenia or Mexico for vacation?

Woah, what a dump!

Absolutely. The problem is when the worst part of your country also happens to be the most popular.
(in fact you foreigners pay for visiting those niggerish shitholes)

Honestly guys, don't go to Slovenia, I mean Mexico is so much better.

Really sven?

Why would I travel there? There are places like these on my country
I mean Mexico seems more exotic

But does Slovenia offer live beheadings and donkey fucking?

I live in a complete shithole city relative to the rest of my state. Still looks nicer.

Slovenians should just kys amirite, they so poor hahahahaha

-le

Why do Slovenians even bother living?

Why are you shilling for slovenes?

>Slovenians should just kys amirite, they so poor hahahahaha
Are you an slovenian whore living of svens shekels?

Because Mexico bullying Slovenia for anything triggers me.

This

You should be triggered about the fucking nigger and mudshits, you fucking cuck.

Let him have this one. Let him forget he's mexican for a while.

Pablo can't even do original bantz

I made that one.

That's Cabo. Was just there a week ago.
Place is a shit hole.

Yeah, I can find nice zone in my country as well but that doesn't change the fact that my country is a shithole, Mexico is a shithole and almost the entire Latino america is a shithole.

webm related, guess where was taken.

theres nothing Spanish about that, its some dull mestizo architechture trying to mimic the pseudo-luxury of rich cities of the usa, the only decent buildings mestizos have were in fact built by Spanish, but tended to horribly and thus decayed after colonialism died. This is what Spanish architechture truly is, but i dont expect an americna to know anything besides of what the jew feeds him, can you even locate Spain in a map? (its not near mexico btw)
oh but you probably think the high blocky mundane skyscrapers you have in nyc are truly a work of art and represent a countries history
americans please refrain from participating in any serious discussion, stick to the donald trump and meme threads. thank you

Yeah, thank you for that niggers, wherever muricans go it turns to shit. we need to deport your asses from the Gulf of Cortes.
Is fishing still good? I live on that coast but 600 miles south.

>mexico
>exotic
So you want NOTBrazil to be your vacation?

Mexico City

El CONGOLOMBIANO.

All of the property there at the moment is run by cartels, and up until around 30 years ago, you couldn't buy property there if you were white. Only just recently has that changed because there's more money involved in letting the rich whites move in. Fish isn't the concern there.

stop embarrassing yourself

A little too islamic for my taste :^)

Waikiki is nice, an American state, first world amenities, hey, where are the kids?

>Johnny met a "talent agent" who said he was going to take pictures for a modeling portfolio
>Johnny is gone now
>POLICE HELP US
>Looks like you are a Trump supporter
>I bet you said 2nd amendment or U.S. constitution sometime during your life
>You fucking nazi terrorist
>Looks like you aren't related to any Masons with enough influence
>Johnny never existed because we said so and have this paperwork that says so, that we made up
>Judge agrees and also says you are crazy
>You thank us fir (Pagans worship trees) allowing you to be only slightly drugged during your illegal arrest and forget about that kid you said you had, and run back to your state...
>PROTIP- do not drink or eat anything given to you in incarceration by the police. Especially drinks in small paper cups.
>just kidding, you will be murdered by a "random street crime" or "drug OD" or maybe even "violence against a police officer"

Did the muslims build that when they conquered Spain? Looks like Muslim architecture.

It's muslim, the argie is a retard and should go back to slinging dope with his nigger butt buddies in BS.

The point is even shitholes have nice looking places,but just a nice looking place doenst make the rest of the country a shithole,is that hard to get trough your head?

I'm traveling. I was testing if my flag would show up Costa Rican since I'm abroad. Test successful with added butthurt.

Weird. It changed back now that I'm not on Wi-Fi. Can confirm, San Jose Costa Rica is a shithole. Bums everywhere and it smells like piss.

It's safe because the narcotics traffickers live here. Only reason. There is middle class in Mexico and 95% of the elite class is crooked and evil. No shit.

Nowhere in Mexico would be fully mistaken for the first world, but there are definitely nice parts of major central cities. And also some historic cities give the best of Europe a run for its money. It’s pretty bizarre how so much EXTREME diversity in terms of economics and security exists in one country t. Traveled Mexico extensively.

Although it remains the case the ‘nice’ neighbourhoods and districts in Mexico have either a lot of passive security during the night (gates, etc) or active armed security people around, or often both.

I’ve never seen anything like the truly relaxed attitude to ‘security’ (since nobody thinks about it) you see in much of the first world. I grew up (in Canada) literally never locking our doors, leaving all our stuff out for any passerby to steal, etc. That wouldn’t be possible anywhere in Mexico (but by the same measure nowhere in the developing world I’ve been)

My first impression was that's a landfill

Amerilards, every city has great areas and shitty areas. Even yours. Pic related is from Querétaro.