Trump about to BTFO satanic pedophiles via Executive Order

So Trump caused some time ago a controversy because he seems to want to keep Guantanamo Bay open
newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/president-trumps-guantanamo-delusion

I think this wasnt just out of a whim but because he had some plans with it. Now just the other day he stocked up personal on the Guantanamo
azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2017/12/29/arizona-national-guard-military-police-help-guantanamo-bay/990063001/

And the Executive Order against human rights abuse mentions
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
>and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

How likely is it that these are connected and Trump plans to use the state of emergency to basically
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/255294883680632833
>do something about these missing chidlren grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents--fast trial, death penalty.
via court martial. What other criterea are needed?

This here mentions a few individuals the EO goes after
home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0243

And turns out they are all connected to the Clintons as this guy found out
twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/943988810702041088

To name some
The former president of Gambia which supposedly got put into place by the cia under clinton for example (Yahya Jammeh),
Benjamin Bol Mel, got military supplements from Clinton even though using childsoldiers
Roberto Jose Rivas Reyes, President of Nicaragua’s Supreme Electoral Council, got covered regarding electionfraud by Clinton
Dan Gertler, international businessman and billionaire, main business partner Glencore, whose founder Marc Rich was on the FBIs most wanted list until pardoned in 2001 by Clinton (Bill)
Slobodan Tesic, armsdealer that supplied various military groups in the civil war in Libya. ISIS most likely among those groups. Libya as a whole was a Clinton plot.

Other urls found in this thread:

robschannel.com/nasa-in-hebrew
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/
washingtonexaminer.com/justice-department-reopens-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/article/2644956
time.com/5088617/donald-trump-press-conference-video/
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1761-one-of-the-sealed-indictments-has-been-un-sealed-massachusetts-state-senator-arrested
dailywire.com/news/25427/lock-her-hillary-clinton-facing-three-ryan-saavedra
cnn.com/2018/01/03/us/clintons-house-fire/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_Bride
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, theyre completely fucked mate.

there's like 9000 indictments ready to go, someone's going to flip.

robschannel.com/nasa-in-hebrew
Look out if non-secure connections aren't your thing.

Old thread
Didnt fit the OP
Trump also declared this month national slavery and human trafficking prevention month (Pic Related)
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/

And just the other day investigation into Clinton mails reopened. I mean they wouldnt do that if they didnt find anything interesting in there, right? (Pic in the OP)
washingtonexaminer.com/justice-department-reopens-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/article/2644956

pic related if date is real is from 3 days before the EO declared national emergency.

this video from yesterday still has the yellow frame indicating it so its still active
this video from yesterday still has the yellow frame indicating it so its still active

Yellow frame basically mean that now there are special condition (regarding the law).

A bump before I'm off to sleep.

Who's gonna be sporting a boot next lads

bump

Question: When the FBI/DOJ makes announcements that they're investigating someone, does this mean they're just starting the investigation? Or does this mean they've been doing it for a while? Because often times you hear them also say they wont comment on ongoing investigations.

Didnt check this one so far, but appearently a lot of planes get directed to guantanamo.
if someone has a good source would be happy to have it

Since they stopped already and now reopened it i guess they arent doing it without a reason so i assume they know there is something in there or stop after first time.

traitors btfo

one of those sealed indictments allegedly was opened
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1761-one-of-the-sealed-indictments-has-been-un-sealed-massachusetts-state-senator-arrested
>Former Massachusetts state Sen. Brian Joyce was arrested and charged with running his office as a “criminal enterprise” Friday, and is now facing a 113 count indictment from the federal government.
seems to be just taxevasion and moneylaundering though. but hey, capone also only got caught for tax stuff

Nah, that guy's been in trouble since 2015. The FBI raided his offices in early 2016 so this has nothing to do with Trump.

Some bump

NO PROOFS PIZZAFAGS

this

stare at gif a while

stare at pic for a while

>cant into IDs
There is really a sudden rise of newfag shills now. Seems like they invested the new years budget instantly lmao

You kidding? Not even a shill but the (You)s I'm getting would allow me to retire if I were

fuck off with this lame shit you fucking dumbass asshole

Bump

Another

Jesus, Sup Forums dont get baited by the slide threads

a bump

If it is Hillary the infant eater or Trump the MAGA whatever, due process and justice set aside is dangerous.

I have 27 years of experience being at the mercy of state backed pedophiles, murderers and rapists with the threat of being called public enema number one if I dare to defend myself from corruption in the U.S. gov.

All the evil shit I know should be dead after a fair, legal trial or physical defense.

If these people are evil shit, they either should go to trial or be killed as they are in the act. All the pedophiles, rapists and murderers protected by the government I know can be dealt with like this.

Anything else is going to bite you in the sphincter because it is unjust.

GITMO is unnecessary and detrimental to the moral standing of America. Terrorists are either killed in combat or tried immediately and sentenced. I have been through nothing but corrupted courts in a state that has called me a terrorist for trying to turn in state protected pedophiles and villifying legal gun ownership and the constitution.

As soon as these faggots get into positions of legal authority, and the ability to do injustice is there, just see what they will do to you for "voting Trump" or like in Hawaii and being local and poor, being a "gun owner" or whatever they will call you or those who catch the local elitists dicking pre-teens.

>memeflag

I hope they will finally get me. I dont know how much more i have to post. I assume some of the stuff i post would cost you a couple dozen 10.000 dollars and raping, torturing and sacrificing 6 infants in the name of moloch to find out in freemasonry. Dont know what else to do.

Bump

Have some coke op

Jesus fuck she is ghastly, I can't believe we are the same age.

Maybe you can redeem yourself by telling us how all the FBI identified pedo symbols are all derived from masonic symbolism?

What about crazy people talking about remote neural monitoring?

UFO BIGFOOT CHOI SUM SIL!

Bump

Appreciated

>I hope they will finally get me
Same here yo
Just gotta dig a little deeper and find the bombshell

Bump.
Hopefully all the soyboys and land whales kill themselves when their heroes are outed as Pedophilies.

>All the pedophiles, rapists and murderers protected by the government I know can be dealt with like this.
what about the problem that exists, if you execute everyone with this lifestyle, the government will be staffed by nobody directly afterwords

>no government when all pedos are gone

Go to sleep Skippy.

Well then I guess we can't stop them. It will end America and civilization on earth. We HAVE to let them rape and murder kids because they infiltrated the government.

God must have wanted this in the first place. Romans - The laws of man are the laws of god. And there is no way this means anything about the church but only means the government is ruled by god. But this is only after they have to turn to biblical scripture when they face death...

Will the only government workers left be DMV and librarians? Oh shit I hope not. Oh fuck, and the bus drivers.

I'd like to ask do those sick fucks who engage in this type of behavior think it gives them some sort of power? Or does it just get em off?

fuck skippy and his boy loving ass, ho ware we going to replace the entire government with competent people in a hurry?

you guys need to run for office, try and run as republicans in blue dog states, these states there are no republicans on the ballot so all you need is signatures and you are on the ballot, once you're on the ballot I imagine in most of these places you will win just because you're not a democrat

nobody else is willing to do this work, you guys have to use weaponized autism to save the US government from destroying itself

>We HAVE to let them rape and murder kids because they infiltrated the government.
that option is entirely off the table, if they want to keep that I'm taking the church as my own personal property globally.

>Will the only government workers left be DMV and librarians? Oh shit I hope not. Oh fuck, and the bus drivers.

you drone all the pedos I think you have about 8 years before all the kids around DC getting molested today mature into full fledged child molesters themselves

plenty of non pedo government workers out there, but congressmen or in positions of power where their votes matter? not too many in those places

Also i'd hate to think that we live in a world where this type of shit thing would be a shortcut to what otherwise needed years of meditation and commitment.

>sick fucks who engage in this type of behavior think it gives them some sort of power? Or does it just get em off?

they think it gives them magic powers. and it does, but it's a very limited type of power secured with fear and has very specific limits

same type of control offered to anyone whose uniform has a skull or who names their gang the baby rapers

Eww, the more i read into this stuff the sicker it gets. I wish these people get what they deserve

Bumb

Over 9000?

>I wish these people get what they deserve
hey sorry to inform you, now that you are aware this lifestyle exists you are complicit in helping it's continued existence through your own failure to prevent it from existing

you're just as guilty as the guy raping and killing the baby for doing nothing to stop it

Bump

Excuse me? How the fuck am i guilty of anything?? Also how the fuck am i supposed to stop this type of thing? You think if i was aware of something like this near me i wouldn't try to stop it?

Bump

Bump

we can hope he plays 4Dchess, we'll see.

bump

They're bored.

Bump

The DNC on Guantanamo is the only real solution he has, otherwise they will make all kind of demonstrations.

Bump

>You think if i was aware of something like this near me i wouldn't try to stop it?

if you did you would die for your effort, but you now know and if you refuse to do all you can you are guilty

go stop the pedorast terrorists user, you're the earth's only hope, remember this must be done carefully, as to prevent the Xeno races from finding out we know about them, once you start droning pedos the Xenos emerge to protect them

bump

Thank you for the post. This is the only non-slide thread on Trump. Shills have taken over.

>magical executive order that fixes everything
Maybe he'll hit them where it really hurts while he's at it!

I doubt it.

Bumping in hopes that pedos get necked

>pedo excusing pic
>ancap flag
Checks out

dailywire.com/news/25427/lock-her-hillary-clinton-facing-three-ryan-saavedra

Bump. The witch is going down. Odd the fire at the clinton house was hours before it came out she was under investigation.

cnn.com/2018/01/03/us/clintons-house-fire/index.html

>he can't refute it
>the only ones who ever try trot out Victorian-era Feminist excuses
end yourself

That picture is a huge red pill. But the "courting a 13 year old part" I do not like. There are many women who have just turned 18 that are really innocent and feminine. Yes they are decreasing, but they exist. I intend to find one, I'm only 23 after all

Children cant comprehend the effects and implication of the sexual act. Furthermore an adult always has a special position towards a child which is easily abusable.
Also in this case its not just pedophilia, but satanic torture, sexslavery, kidnapping, murder, blackmail and more.
If you try to excuse any of this there will be a rope for you too on the day

>There are many women who have just turned 18 that are really innocent and feminine. Yes they are decreasing, but they exist
You're ignoring what's been outlined in that very post. It's an illusion.

>only 23
That guy was 21. I suggest hurrying up.

>Children cant comprehend the effects and implication of the sexual act. Furthermore an adult always has a special position towards a child which is easily abusable.
See:
>>the only ones who ever try trot out Victorian-era Feminist excuses

>Also in this case its not just pedophilia, but satanic torture, sexslavery, kidnapping, murder, blackmail and more.
Why don't you focus on that part instead of harping about pedophilia? Doesn't human trafficking and murder seem a lot worse to you than the fact some people have a lower or wider strike zone?

Bump

i dont know whats worse anymore the unending trump shilling or the unending anti trump shilling, its all so suicide inducing

You are perfectly described by pic related

Sick cunts like you die slow.
Pedophilia has always been despised and that sick cunt in pic was arrested.

It's taking
too
DAMN
L O N G ! ! !

bump

America is an aircraft carrier, not a row boat.

It takes a long time to turn just a massive beast.

The longer the chase, the slower the kill.

Sounds like somebody who can only speak in strawmen.

Too bad for you he wasn't, huh? Stupid mick.

Cut the bullshit pedo cunt. He was arrested. I argued with a shill about it in threads before. I looked up the case and I know what I'm talking about.
You are going to die slow and screaming in agony. Pull your head from your ass and wake up to reality.

Really now? Eunice Winstead Johns had a long and very happy life with her husband, which is a luxury I'm quite sure you'll never get to experience with any woman. Enjoy stewing in that pit of hate you call a life.

mhmmm yeah

You can think of time marching forward as an encryption problem, mathematically... algebraically.
The only path to this exact point in time is unique. What that means is YOU and every thing YOU have ever done is recorded, in the light.
There is nothing that can be hidden as far as the individual is concerned. It doesn't matter if you understand the consequence of that statement.
If freewill can be described, it can be emulated...

Your pedo fan fiction doesn't change reality. You never bothered showing the news article because you know you are full of shit.
You shills are so fucking clueless. Pedophilia is the one thing that is universally despised and none of your bullshit pics will change that fact.
You realize if the deep state is going down then everyone they payed will be looked into.
NSA spy tools can see what you've been looking at. Try showing your pedo fan fiction to an angry mob and see what they say.
I'm sure they won't burn you alive with all the other scum.
Do yourself a favor and kill yourself.

Bumpp

The news article that doesn't exist?
The News article for the time he slugged a teacher who was abusing his wife?
You first, mick. Being a good goy for your feminist masters won't get you any pussy.

bump

Bump

How delusional are you?
You post some pedo fantasy nonsense with zero sources and pretend people went around fucking kids. The only place that shit happens is some mudshit country like the one you are probably from.
You really think people will believe that during a time when sex was considered strictly for procreation, full grown men would have sex with girls that didn't even reach puberty?
People married people their own age and marriage usually happened sometime after puberty.
Worst case scenario a man would marry a 14 year old. There is no way the population would consider a man fucking a little girl normal

Anyone can google 'Eunice Winstead Johns', user. Who do you think you're fooling?

They even made a feminist movie about it to help pressure people into abolishing it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_Bride

You didn't provide any sources on the your pedo fantasy, retard.
You gave me a source to a film about child marriages of children that reached puberty.
Also, none of this changes the fact Pedophilia is universally despised.