How is no one paying attention to this?

How is no one paying attention to this?

>saying that Holomodor was made by jews
>that the reparations deal that was made with Germany after WWI was made by jews
>that no one is able to contest jews in any way

Is Gavin comming to Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ79gyvaxWs

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty good. Everyone comes to Sup Forums, you can't escape it.. or ever leave

All non kikes and niggers will eventually come to pol once they realize the truth.

My fear is that all this attention may want to shut us down entirely.

Just one rich jew to buy Sup Forums and close it down and there you go. No more red pills to be distributed.

This is a containment board, all that would happen is it would force our views onto the mainstream internet. The web would get a massive influx of red pills and shit posting.

>Holohoax

I'm getting tired of this meme, how would one explain the Einsatzgruppen if there was no purposeful execution of civilians?

I doubt.
If Sup Forums was shutdown today, where we would meet?
If we got scattered all over the internet, imagine how weird it would be to be in a game forum and out of nowhere talking about the jewish trickery.

Is either you would be banned for (((anti-semitism))) or being know as that "weird users that won't shut up about the holocaust being a hoax".

>How is no one paying attention to this?

>Because he shoved a buttplug up his ass on camera for no reason?
>I think he had George Takei there when it happened for some reason?
>Because he's just being an opportunist for fame and money?

Ezra Levant is a MASSIVE fucking kike and literally everyone who works with him or for him knows it.

Not the argument, not the point. The Holohoax is a myth because the gas chambers weren't real and the number of Jews killed has been repeatedly falsified. Perhaps by a factor of ten. Nobody contests that civilians were killed it is the method and the number.

And if you're going to uncritically believe that the Germans gassed millions of people in rooms with wooden doors that open inwards, do you also believe in the holocaust rollercoaster and the pedal-powered brain-bashing machine? How about the gas van?

>My fear is that all this attention may want to shut us down entirely.

We already got taken down, if you still somehow can't tell. They're idea to subvert us was just to out shitpost us, it worked.

Don't forget the horrific masturbation machine, user

People here would be pissed.

>The Holohoax is a myth because the gas chambers weren't real

We can argue about the details but you'd be kidding yourself if you honestly believe there was no purposeful execution of Jews

>number of Jews killed has been repeatedly falsified

Citation Required

>do you also believe in the holocaust rollercoaster and the pedal-powered brain-bashing machine?

Never supported in academia to begin with

You can't write "eight" chan, user.
You have to write as Infinity chan to bypass the system.

He is removing this video every now and then, he already apologized for his words in this video to jews.

> Holomodor
Holodomor (Гoлoдoмóp), you brainlet.

>no purposeful execution of Jews
Obviously not nearly enough, as there are still kikes alive. I support the extermination of Jews, I think that REGRETTABLY it didn't happen, and if it did, it was in isolated incidents and performed with machineguns. Regrettably isolated. The homicidal gas chambers were fabricated by the communists to justify murdering more Germans.

>Citation Required
The Auschwitz memorial has repeatedly altered its own number of total inmates killed downwoards from a number in the millions to now, if I recall, 600,000. It is no surprise however that the official toll MUST remain at 6 million, because it is a religiously significant number for the Jews with a long history of recurring in panicked estimates of casualties.

I really, really wish it actually had happened, I must repeat.

>Never supported in academia to begin with
Academia has never critically analyzed the events of the holocaust, one need only look at the required reading in our education of the matter to realize that clearly. Regardless these fanciful murder-machines were accepted as evidence at Nuremberg and there is exactly as much evidence for them as there is of homicidal gas chambers: None. I've been to Auschwitz. The door on the supposed chamber was made of wood, and it opens inwards. The entire thing is a massive sham.

>Obviously not nearly enough, as there are still kikes alive

What kind of clown logic is this? There are Armenians alive, that does not mean the Armenian Genocide never happened

>if it did, it was in isolated incidents and performed with machineguns. Regrettably isolated

How do you explain the 5-6.5 million Jews missing from Europe following WW2?

>The Auschwitz memorial has repeatedly altered its own number of total inmates killed downwoards from a number in the millions to now

Citation required required

>It is no surprise however that the official toll MUST remain at 6 million

I know Sup Forums likes to meme with the 6 million thing but it is just one estimate of many. Some respected have estimated as low as 4.5 million in regards to the Holocaust

>Academia has never critically analyzed the events of the holocaust

How do you figure that?

>How do you explain the 5-6.5 million Jews missing from Europe following WW2?

There was actually MORE jews in europe after WW2.

>There was actually MORE jews in europe after WW2.

Citation Required

this is old. Gavin agrees with it all but he likes money and status in the media so he's trying to shed that image even though he's rich already. Sell out.

homohodor

>da teacher told me things n shiet n lotsa jews wuz ded tru store
>textbook niggery intensifies
And how do you explain that many missing Jews? No, really? How the fuck did that one fly past everyone's attention long enough for people to treat as a fact.

I wish.
Too many blue pilled (and kikes) around here too.

you can occasionally find the excerpt from the jewish almanac in redpill threads.

> (OP)
>>Holohoax
>I'm getting tired of this meme, how would one explain the Einsatzgruppen if there was no purposeful execution of civilians?

Come on, don't be stupid. The "Holocaust" is a specific set of arguments, to wit:
Nazi's rounded up jews all over Europe, sent them en mass to special "death camps" where they were pushed en mass in to "gas chambers" and then burned in crematoria"
Oh yeah, and no matter how you count the victims, the number ALWAYS totals 6 million.

That's the narrative, and it's what people argue about because it has so many holes in it and falls apart on so many levels.

But no one is saying jews didn't die, or that there weren't Einsatzruppen or that there weren't even camps .

And that's what pisses people off.

I don't understand why jews just don't tell the fucking truth about it.

This is a very old video. He rescinded his opinion of this video you are refering to in the next video. It was from his trip to Israel.

>
>>The Holohoax is a myth because the gas chambers weren't real
>We can argue about the details but you'd be kidding yourself if you honestly believe there was no purposeful execution of Jews

NO , we can't (outside of pol) and that's kinda the fucking point.
and of course you threw in, "no purposeful execution of jews." as if ANYONE argues that. To even say that is dishonest.

>>number of Jews killed has been repeatedly falsified
>Citation Required
Easy peasy. Here you go, right from the horse's mouth : Until 1989, notes Meyer, it was forbidden in eastern Europe to dispute the official finding that four million were killed at Auschwitz. At the Auschwitz State Museum, staff members who expressed doubts about this figure were threatened with disciplinary measures. In 1989 Israeli Holocaust historian Yehuda Bauer said that it is time to finally acknowledge that the familiar four million figure is a deliberate myth. /7 In July 1990 the Auschwitz State Museum, a Polish government agency, along with Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust Center, announced that altogether perhaps one million people (both Jews and non-Jews) died at Auschwitz. / 8

But oh yeah, the number of jews killed is still 6 million, and if you dispute that fact, even if you quote the Yad Vashem, you will be arrested and charged with "Holocaust denial"

Do you REALLY not understand why no one believes you?

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432

The number cant be changed by them. If they change the number all the narrative can be revised. It's ok. The sane strategy is to double-down on the 6 million. Is a valuable propaganda asset.

Well, yes.
But them again, if ppl like Gavin start to say that in the open, what may happen in the future?

lol, incoming channel ban for this guy in 3...2...1... pic related.

Let it be.
I have downloaded the video already.