AF or Navy

Trying to decide to go Air Force or Navy. Any recommendations other than killing myself preemptively and then killing myself again for murdering babies on behalf of Israel?

Navy's for queers, join the chair force.

That's really where I'm learning. Do I have to tell anyone that I did some molly and LSD in my junior year in high school?

Become a military contractor instead and get 3x the pay with 1/2 the bullshit.

Go to /meg/ on the /k/ board

Saturday ZOG Recruitment Thread.
It's a great tradition

Maybe you're better suited for the Army user.

>Dying for Israel

nah bright young lad mate and it was only once

It doesn't really matter what you join, just make sure to die for Israel.

how

ah figured it out

Air Force

You figured what out? That it is easier to recruit cannon fodder on WSH?

Lol what is your problem. Fuck off back to your tin shack and wife-sister, nobody gives a shit about your opinion

Become a naval aviator

>Hurr Durr, I'm just a retard who wants to die for Israel. Should i join the army or should i convert to Judaism and join the fucking IDF? Please help me make a decision, Sup Forums both options seem so irresistable.
Get the fuck out you LARPing lunatic

You're not mad at me or Israel and I hope things turn around for you

>2018
>joining the ZOG force

> dying for kikes

Neither, I've been AF 4 years, can't wait for the next 2 to be over. Too much bullshit, just like civ life you're gonna have tons of incompetence around you and they are always looking for a way to screw you outta shit. Someone in my squadron was set to retire in a couple of months but got article 15'd and kicked out for something an E-2 did that wasn't even that bad, can't remember exactly but it was shit. 19 years down the drain because of some dumbass. Tell the recruiter to fuck off, go home smoke a joint and enjoy your life as a civ.

I'd say the Navy. They seem to have more options for specialties and future career paths.

Air Force O-1 here, it's a pretty good deal. Would totally recommend taking the officer route if you can, we could use more good men in the upper echelons of the military.

Chair force is easiest, with the hottest women. But with the least respect.

I'm looking to go intelligence then a tla

6'3 handsome all american male

KEK

You didnt do molly and LSD. Never have, and never will.

Join the Coast Guard and you can actually do shit that is good for your country.

Right but would a ssbi venture there

Go in as a technician in the chair force. That way you might actually enjoy staying in. I went Navy as a nuke, and wouldn't take the 90k reenlistment bonus because qol was so shit.

Also if wanting to officer, I'm finishing up my associate's should I join af then get my bachelors? Or Bach then officer, would you recommend

Also if you're a technician from anywhere, you can slide into 60k plus jobs in semiconductor industry, pay scales to 120k+.

What do you do now? Have you benefitted from your service?