Shikadai

Top Interrogator: Inojin

Legendary Sannin: Boruto

Will die in the same vein as Neji: Mitsuki

Still allowed to do shit for some reason: Orochimaru

This is Himawari. Say something nice to calm her down

>Mitsuki
>Not Himwari
She's relevant enough but not too relevant that he could kill her.

>Still allowed to do shit for some reason: Orochimaru

Can't see Konohamaru becoming 8th. He has no deeds to his name and has only been used for comic relief. His only notable trait is being 3rds grandson.

He will be a place holder Hokage like Kakashi, I can totally see that

>place holder Hokage like Kakashi
I wonder if he's treated like this in universe. Thats actually kinda sad.

I can actually see Konohamaru being killed. It would be pretty shocking for readers who have known him since the beginning of this series and make Boruto grow as a character.

Already explained why.

Basically its why Rick keeps Began even after his defeat.

thanks for reminding me that nuke deterrents stayed, except its war criminal powerhouses.

The females in the sequel are pretty well designed. Surprised considering these might be originally be designed by Ikemoto.

He did better than everyone against Pain as a little kid. Most hyped character from the post-Naruto generation, Sarutobi, shilled as the next Natuto in the original series and now has the same role as Minato, Kakashi and Hiruzen had before him. I have very little doubt he will be the next hokage. I wonder if Naruto taught him how to summon the toads. Or maybe a comeback of Enma.

Why didn't that other guy attacked Boruto while he was putting his headband on? His eyes were closed.

Friendly reminder this magnificent bastard has ability to summon an army of super strong ninjas, Madara included.
Friendly reminder that manga never mentioned what happened to Madara's hax eyes and body full of Hashirama's cells.

He subdued Bolt more easily than Kakashi subdued Sasuke and took out a Pain body as a Genin.

Sasuke was honestly stronger than Bolt at his age.

>Mitsuki
>Die
He has to carry the ways of SCIENCE

Is she canon?

All the same, he's around the same age as naruto isn't he? The only way he'll be hokage is if Nardo is dead for some reason. I could see him perhaps taking charge in the interim if Naruto is out of commission but I can't picture him as 8th.
I suspect people just wish to see him as 8th to draw parallels with Kakashi.

>He's a secret weapon

Ok...but then why isnt he strapped to a chair like aizen then?

There is no need for a place holder hokage, Konohamaru is only 4 years younger than Naruto and Naruto isn't going to spend less time working on his dream job than Kakashi (who only took the job because Coolest Guy told him to do it) did.

Cute. Can anyone read moon?

Who is that?

i-is that nemu?

Sumire Kakei. A new character.

this is supposed to be the new generation at the enrollment to the academy, not starting with graduation like in the old series.

Grown-up Auntie Hanabi when?

Thanks I was beginning to think she wouldn't be shown at all and her prescience in the OP was just a red herring. Hopefully she joins Denki and Iwabe in a team when they graduate.

Neji's ghost teaching life to Boruto when?

People watch this? Holy shit

I wouldn't be surprised if the series ends with a Hashirama/Madara thing going on between Bort and Salad where they re-found the village after it's completely wiped out and shinobi are forgotten.
Gotta end things on a cliffhanger in case they decide to do yet another round of this schlock.

Shocking

>Will die in the same vein as Neji: Mitsuki
>implying he's not just as immortal as his dadmom

He'll take over as interim after Naruto "dies" and remain Hokage much like Kakashi did until Salad's ready to take the mantle.

Bort has already got a formerly edgy uncle to teach him stuff

It's possible. He'd be like Asuma/his grandfather except die a virgin.

He's going to do that for someone else.

Eh, we did the same with Nazi scientists.

Hey look it's Bort's filler waifu. I guess they want to get a love triangle in there somewhere. She's pretty much the new Hinata. Even got a nice chest for a 12 year old. I'd prefer a mesh outfit over the leotard, but whatever. Maybe Ikemoto will slut her up in the manga.

>2067
> Kids love Shiruto the space cowboy.
> Naruto? Isn't he the grandfather of Saruto?

But there's literally no reason to pick him over someone more powerful. Shikamaru would make a better Hokage. Konohamaru didn't even fight in the war. He's got nothing going for him.

Poor comparison. Negans not a genius and would don more harm than good. Also Rick didn't keep Negan alive because of that, he kept him so he could properly pay for what he'd done and as a symbol there was hope for humanity/humans could still be 'civilized'

I'm ok with this

I'm pretty sure that America would never hire the guy personally responsible for launching a surprise invasion on New York during times of peace

They're pretty much the new Team 8 (read: fucking useless) so yeah I can see that. Except instead of a waifu, a centipede dick, and a dogfucker, it's a nerdy shota, a banchou delinquent and a waifu.

I doubt they want to be attacked again when angry BoruSara shippers chimpout NaruSaku style. She'll fit better with Shikadai or MItsuki (although I feel like they are going to build ChouChou up for him)

>He's got nothing going for him.
Nepotism, nigga

Is that the >boy from the first episode?

Man you sound upset for some reason user. Cheer up!

He already might be drilling Moegi.

>Shikadai
He's going to hook up with the chill blonde sand slut who loves music.
>Mitsuki
He's gonna fuck Chouchou and make horrible fat, stretchy beige abominations.

NScucks shoudl rejoice though, because this time it'll be the other way around. Purple filler will probably just want Bort's cock and get soundly ignored because she's animeonly.

Unless Bort goes the harem route, in which case he'll truly surpass his father.

This. If Salad wants to become Hokage then Konohamaru will have to wear the hat since he's the closest thing to Naruto's "sudent".

as if orochimaru wouldn't be able to kill that jobber.

Would Hinata still be sexually attracted to Naruto if he was stuck in his girl form forever?

He should be, but you never know. Maybe when he dies Moegi will suddenly turn up pregnant like when Asuma knocked up Kurenai.

Not really, Minato got to be hokage without Jiraiya getting the job.

Sarada has already got enough points in her nepotism card, especially with Bort being completely against becoming hokage, all she needs is a short apprenticeship under Naruto.

Biased much? Konohamaru has to be the strongest Ninja who's not Naruto/Sasuke by now. Have you been reading Shippuden?

Also this.

All she need to do is to grow a dick, you know.

Marriage to bort will probably help matters too. Once she becomes Sarada Uzumaki the name alone will be enough.

>Implying it won't be Bort Uchiha

>implying it won't be Mitsuki Uzumaki

>Minato got to be hokage without Jiraiya getting the job
Tsunade took the position. All that has to happen is the Hokage has to be on a team taught by the previous Hokage. Jiraiya not becoming Hokage doesn't break the chain of nepotism because Tsunade was on his team.

>implying it won't be Sarada Sneks

>Implying it won't be Bort Uzumaki-Uchiha with his two wives Sarada and Mitsuki for OT3

This pairing makes the least sense of any. It's literally the new NaruSaku. Like, Bort's gonna leave the village to train with Sasuke, and idiots are going to ship these two even though all they're going to bond with each other over is how much they love Bort.
The weirdest part is it seems to be the SStards doing it this time too.

Im glad SP keep designing OC characters and fixing the Ikemoto's design all they could

Don't forget his side bitch (male) Denki.

Hey, no matter how pathetic they become, at least they'll never be SasuHina shippers

Come sit on papa's lap

Wew, Orochimaru is more qualified to be Hokage

The only time they talked was in a non-canon movie and he told her to shut up. It's actually strange how little they interacted in this story considering their prominence.

You're not even wrong is the best part. Seriously, what the fuck?

>Uzumaki's Strange Quest

They are a male and female in a shonen action series and have actually spoken to each other.

Of course there is going to be people shipping them.

Hinata doesn't really interact with many people in the manga other than Naruto, Neji and Kiba

>mfw first stage of keikaku is complete

You have never heard of Mimato have you? Once that became a real thing in the west, shipping never made sense afterwards.

But Mitsuki is hard gay.

Orochimaru is only student to one of the Kages.

Memeharu was the grandson to one, and the pupil of one.
He's got more points than Sneeks.

I hope they bring Hiashi in to help explain just what the fuck is the deal with Bort's eye. He can give everyone a quick eugenics lesson.

Because if he can convince Bort to knock up his aunt then he can introduce a new, powerful doujutsu into the Hyuuga bloodline.

Doujins when?

So was Sai, and it didn't stop him from ending up in a pairing of spares

your teddy is actually alive and will heal his wounds, please dont murder me ok? ;)

Ino was so slutty she fucked Sai straight.

>Legendary Sannin: Boruto
you don't know what Sannin means right?

he is around 3-4 years younger than Naruto, we dont really know what Kishi planning to do with Konohomaru role, but since he already made him captain of Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki team, we can expect he gets expanded role.

He already apeared in 1st episode manhandling Boruto like a boss.

Three?

Thing is, Hokage aren't chosen on nepotism alone. They need power to back it up. I can't see Konohamaru being up there at Kakashi level. Sauce is more likely to be chosen.

So how do you think Bort's freaky eye will fuck everything up? Think it'll go haywire like Nagato's Rinnegan and kill a bunch of people?

And one of them hasn't led an attack that killed half the ninjas in the village.

exactly, why only mention Boruto then?

You really think cant feel chakra presence of his opponent even when he closes his eyes? Dude hax superhuman powers, dude think, Madara literally killed both Sasuke and Naruto while being blind.

He's the closest thing that Naruto had to a student, and following the previous patterns most of the other Hokage ended up training or mentoring their successors. But yeah, he really hasn't done anything impressive. He seems like a solid enough Jounin but doesn't have a reputation behind him or anything.

Realistically speaking, most of the technological development would have had to have happened during Kakashi's term. So even if he wasn't directly in charge of it he at least sat around and okayed paperwork like Naruto is doing.

This.
Sauce was a shitter before academy and Bolt already has a hax eye and can do shadow clones.

Predictions

- Momoshiki is Boruto's jinchuuriki equivalent and that curse mark he gave Boruto will help him to live on.

- Neji will play a big part in Himawari's future and may even be revived.

- Sakura's parents will continue to make off screen cameos in the series even though they have had designs for years now.

- Sarada will develop a crush on Naruto.

- Denki, Iwabe, and Sumire will be in one team and they will all struggle being ninja.

- ChouChou will be skinny in the future and this will cause controversy within her family.

- Tsunade or Sakura will train ChouChou.

- Kabuto will redeem himself by teaching the Shin children how to love, be loved, and avoid the path of darkness.

- Kabuto will also die to protect his Shin children.

- Boruto's fight with Kawaki is barely the middle of the series and Kawaki is not as important as he is made out to be.

- Naruto is not dead but he (along with Sasuke) is trapped in a place that he cannot escape from.

- After Konoha's destruction and Boruto's failure to defeat Kawaki the city will be rebuilt in a more futuristic way.

> imblying that Hiashi won't be turning the Uzumakis, Uchias, and Sarutobis all into branch families of the Hyuga.

im not that user but i think OP meant to "one of three"

ChouChou's anime profile said she thought like an adult woman and that she likes handsome men so I'm sure she can deal with him.