Be Roman emperor

>Be Roman emperor
>Go down history as a cute animu girl
Is this the karma for ignoring Jesus death? UMU!

A fate worse than death

RARARARAAAAAAAAAAAAFGHGHGHGHGHHHH FFFFUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKIIIIING BAAAAAARRBAAAAAAAARRRRIAAANSS GEEET THE FUUUCUCUCCKCKCKCKC COOOUTTTTT RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I prefer the version that gets me hard. aka the sculpture.

>Sup Forums turns out to be historically recognised as a major political battleground.
>Your posts are reviewed and taught in history classes worldwide.
>some of you are traced back to your real personalities, and remembered throughout eternity as great political consultants.
>Considered wise.
>You too, could become anime girls in the future.

>When you make a shitpost and become a holigraphic 3d anime girl 300 years later.
>Leaf might become his own ai gf.

FemPenisBestPenis

Nothing wrong with it, most brainlets and normalfags never heard about Nero, now at least Weebs and Neets know that Nero was Emperor

fpbp

Thats a luxury, not a curse

Nobody except a small band of degenerate faggots will remember the name Nero for anything other than the emperor or the coffee store

And Caesar was a bald and fat guy who was good at wielding sword called yellow death.

same thing can be said about king arthur

What am I if this is the first thing that come to my mind when I hear the name nero?

>Burning Rom
Close enough

I remember the Emperor, but next is Milo's twitter handle. Idk about a coffee store, anime girl, or anything else with that name

You get those results because google knows you’re a degenerate weeb.

>According to the Talmud, Nero went to Jerusalem and shot arrows in all four directions. All the arrows landed in the city. He then asked a passing child to repeat the verse he had learned that day. The child responded, "I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel" (Ez. 25,14). Nero became terrified, believing that God wanted the Temple in Jerusalem to be destroyed, but would punish the one to carry it out. Nero said, "He desires to lay waste His House and to lay the blame on me," whereupon he fled and converted to Judaism to avoid such retribution.[109] Vespasian was then dispatched to put down the rebellion

>The Talmud adds that the sage Reb Meir Baal HaNess, Rabbi Meir or Rabbi Meir Baal HaNes (Rabbi Meir the miracle maker) was a Jewish sage who lived in the time of the Mishna a prominent supporter of the Bar Kokhba rebellion against Roman rule. He was considered one of the greatest of the Tannaim of the third generation (139-163). According to the Talmud, his father was a descendant of the Roman Emperor Nero who had converted to Judaism. His wife Bruriah is one of the few women cited in the Gemara. He is the third most frequently mentioned sage in the Mishnah

>Roman and Greek sources nowhere report Nero's alleged trip to Jerusalem or his alleged conversion to Judaism.[111] There is also no record of Nero having any offspring who survived infancy: his only recorded child, Claudia Augusta, died aged 4 months
what is wrong with the jews

>phoneposter

fuck off weeb

Never heard about your weebshit.
Also Nero was the most degenerate and pretty much the first trap roman emperor so it fits.