Ever seen a Chinese eat a damn potato? Exactly. So is rice a government psyop?

Ever seen a Chinese eat a damn potato? Exactly. So is rice a government psyop?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kartoffelbefehl
youtube.com/watch?v=NYQWzSp0Nns
takepart.com/article/2016/09/12/tens-thousands-californians-exposed-arsenic-drinking-water/
statsmonkey.com/bar/20601-list-of-countries-by-potato-consumption-per-capita.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goulash
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goulash_Communism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigga

nigga x2

The Chinese government is actively encouraging the people to eat potatoes as we speak.

rice is awesome tho
just keep it dry and it lasts for ages
add water and you have a meal

potatoes are a pain in comparison

Rice is based fuck off

t. rice cooker

No way I'm pealing potatoes, or eating unpealed potatoes. Rice requires far less fucking around.

the potato nigger conspiracy ... oy m8te you don't want to end up Oirish do ya?

Have you never seen a chinese eat macdonalds?

I can’t tell if this is schizo or autismo

Rice while not ideal is way superior to wheat which is practically toxic. That said eat root vegetables, they are the white mans food.

Anything that expands when you cook it is for faggots. Your eating water basically.

>not eating nutritious potato peal

>Ever seen a Chinese eat a damn potato?
Yes.

Anything that shrinks when you cook is for faggots. You're buying water basically.

Chinks don't mind eating potatoes.
Rice is just easier to cultivate in their lands and its kind of tradition.

as for growing

potato > rice

as for harvesting

potato > rice

as for storing

rice > potato

as for nutrition

tie more or less

as for cost

potato > rice

as for climate

potato > rice

as for agricultural space/layout

potato > rice

sorry you filthy ricers, but potato niggers win this one hands down

Wtf are you talking, Chinese are eating shitloads of potatoes right now and are trying to grow even more. Most of it is in the form of potato chips and fries though, they don't bake or roast potatoes though. Dumb chinks actually try to stir fry it with rice so they hate them.

Back in the day europeans didn't even want to eat potatoes. They were a meme food until some medieval european king decided to troll his people by placing his royal guard to defed his potato farm. All the serfs thought that since he is guarding them, then they must be a superior royal worthy food so everybody started growing potatoes. It wasn't until mid 16th century that potatoes became part of the european cuisine, even rice got introduced earlier.

>I can’t tell if this is schizo or autismo

Both.

heyo Oleg, how expensive is rice in your country?
avg. supermarket its about 1$ for 1 kg here

Microwaved potato is delicious though, and extremely quick and easy.

Potatoes are awesome, they are the most egalitarian, blue-collar food in the world. There's tons of varieties aside from the garbage you can get at the grocery store and they are delicious fresh. Everyone should grow and eat potatoes.

I don't pay attention to prices, but about 150 RUR (2-3$) for most expensive kind, if I remember correctly. Cheap stuff is about 1$ too.

Rice is fine, what about infant vagina?

>Rice is just easier to cultivate in their lands

But it requires shitloads of water, which is becoming a problem.
So they are switching to potatoes, which requires far less water.

I also think potatoes are easier to cultivate with modern equipment.

It's not about rice, it's about wheat. There was a theory that all the gluten intolerance epidemic was caused by Chinese biological weapons. People can't eat wheat products so they are forced to switch to rice,so Chinese profit and control one of the worlds main foods.

Chinese love fried potatoes. Chinese will fry anything.

i see thanks for the info -
(potatoes go for ~ 0.35 - 0.50$ per kg)

>I also think potatoes are easier to cultivate with modern equipment.
yes. it was easy back in low population times, because it did not require irrigation.
It is not easier when using industralized farming.

You can't compare them 1:1 though.

Rice gains a lot more weight when you cook it.
You need to know the dry mass of both to make a fair comparison.

That's a myth and quite a stupid one at that. In reality, Frederick II. of Prussia created the so-called "Kartoffelbefehle" (Potato orders), by which he made people grow potatos by law.

He also paid scientists and doctors to tell everyone how healthy poatatos were and how everyone should eat them, every day until they did - it worked via psyops and spam, a bit like today actually, but you shouldn't be surprised about that, Old Fritz was a freemason, after all.

Potatos are healthy as fuck. Shut your lying mouth.

Debatable, but I didn't post any lies, that's exactly what happened. Your and my ancestors didn't like potatos and had to be threatened into eating them.

And today we think they're healthy. Weird, huh?

I am fairly sure potatoes are from the New World?
So Europeans didn't know about them until the 16th century.

I have heard that initially Europeans thought they were poisonous because it's part of the nightshade family (most of which are indeed poisonous).
So some convincing was probably needed.

>Your and my ancestors didn't like potatos and had to be threatened into eating them.

Your, not mine.
Nice source.

I want cancer

Euros didn't like them until their rulers. popularized them as easy food. They weren't used as a main staple until the 18th century on the continent (dunno about the UK).

You know where Prussia was, right? Source is any history book or book about Frederick II. or wikipedia.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kartoffelbefehl

I still want cancer

Now I want nudes

Now could a fine gentleman supply a young girl with sum cum and nudes???

Gimme

Yeah your Fredrich 2 was German, not a Pole. We never lied to our people about food.

It's all nice and easy until the salt in microwave meals kills you

Even then it took awhile for potatoes to catch on. Prior to the french revolution the king was promoting potatoes bigly, but the peasants didn't want it. If he had succeeded the revolution might even not have happened because potatoes are much hardier than wheat, and the food shortages leading up to the revolution may have been avoided.

how are you going to eat potatos with a chopstick dude ?

the peal is toxic... enjoy your cancer in a few years time.

>the peal is toxic
lol who told you that?

full of arsenic and heavy metals.. we learned that in school in the 1980s...

You would mash them. Mashed potatos clump. The reason why Asians only eat rice is double cropping. They could make 4 times the calories on the same amount of land as Europeans with crappy wheat and potatoes.

Europe was nutritionally impovrished. Compared to India and China at least.

Lol no. Rice plants suck up tons of toxic chemicals from the soil.
The best diet to follow is that of your ancestors, your body will be most adapted to that. For most northern europeans that's fish, meat, eggs and milk. Oriental super foods are a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=NYQWzSp0Nns

not Chinese but certainly Korean

they don't eat potatoes normally though, like boiling them or making chips. They have to turn them into something weird and gelatinous first as is customary in Asia.

Anything you grow in soil with arsenic and heavy metals will be contaminated. Californian wine is full of arsenic for example.

Avoid american wines. They kill you.

this. i buy rice like once every few years it lasts forever, good emergency food when i am too hammered to drive to the grocery store

I don't even what you're trying to say

Chinese don't eat potatoes --> ?

You learned wrong. I have been eating potato peels all my life, as have my elderly parents. Green potatoes have a mild natural toxin, but otherwise they are safe. Maybe if they were grown in toxic waste or something that would be true.

Rice = diabeetus, kys slant eyed shits

Californian soil. Their wine and rice is toxic too.
takepart.com/article/2016/09/12/tens-thousands-californians-exposed-arsenic-drinking-water/

Who ever heard of a califonian potato though?

I do

All I know is that im not going to eat american products.

duh, why else would he say that? newfag

Most US potatoes come form the pacific northwest. California produces basically none. Why would they after all, potatoes like cool weather. North America accounts for very little of the global potato crop though.

statsmonkey.com/bar/20601-list-of-countries-by-potato-consumption-per-capita.php

>peeling
bruh
wash boil mash with skin

Chinese eat a shitload of potatoes. It's probably the third most consumed starchy food after rice and noodles. Are you retarded?

>t. lived in China for years

Do it per capita. Even if only 10% of the Chink population ears potato, that's still like 150 million of the fuckers.

Well I didn't know there WAS a rice pill till I found out they sold plastic bits of rice-shaped plastic to Africa.

Yeah you heard me. They processed plastic with factory machinery to make rice shaped objects out of plastic and sell it as food. It's only slightly funny to me conceptually but what's most important is that China is full of dicks.

The plastic rice thing was a hoax m8. Every time it was investigated it turned out to be real rice.

>as for nutrition tie more or less
Do you know anything about nutrition at all? Brown rice is a much more balanced food that the potato could ever hope to be. Coupled with legumes it literally is one of the best thing you can eat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goulash

Also a little trivia: this Hugarian dish, which is a stew of beef and potato, was once well-known in all communist countries thanks to

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goulash_Communism

is this why they call it Po(tato)land?

Total nonsense. Google "double cropping".

potatoes aren't even native to Europe

>155755117
The dark blue regions are just 3.5% potato by crop. Not exactly a monoculture.

>potatoes were first found in the americas
>people in south america where the most potatoes grow and were cultivated worshipped white "gods" before the spaniards arrived
>tfw white people from atlantis had potatoes before the amerindians and the original food returns to us by gods will

Potatoes are the most white food.

Also
>has all necessary amino acids a human needs, potassium, magnesium, b vitamins, beta carotene and so much other good stuff.

Why do you think the potato eating south american indians build big empires while the desert ones stayed in their gay little tippies?

Ok because I know those fuckers are shifty, I didn't follow up with it but I just assumed they get away with what they can, based on the laws of whatever country they're selling to

Wrong, check weston price's take on ricexwheat ordeal in asian populations.
Populations that rely on wheat instead of rice are taller and are more robust and healthy.
This is true both in south asia and east asia.
Wheat, ancient grain, oats, are all vastly superior to rice when it comes to protein and micronutrient content. I mean even the romans who ate a shitload of wheat and barley had more robust and better physical health than the asiatic peoples they've encountered.

>post a nonsensical post that contradicts itself
>2 hours later 79 replies

I mean, I hate kikes and niggers as much as any of you but you are all a bunch of fucking idiots.

If your going to bring in brown rice might as well bring in sweet potatoes too.

They sell sweet potatoes as street food in China.

It's a good discussion about the glorious potato.
Sweet potatoes are not potatoes.

This is what 500g of potatos has to offer in terms of nutrition.

This is what 500g white rice(uncooked, if cooked even less micronutrients are present) has to offer.

This is what 500g of unenriched wheat bran has to offer.
Doesn't need to be heated or cooked, can literally be eaten by the handful.

Most brands of wheat bran sell it reinforced with even more nutrients, mainly vitamin D, A, K, B12.

>2018
>STILL eating carbs

You non keto fags will never fucking make it

Don't forget brassica vegetables. Cabbage is white as fuck even if the Chinks love it too.

You ever cook it the old way?

Ultimate Combo

>So is rice a government psyop?

God, this fucking place. This fucking place, man.

This doesn't mean much when you have 9 trillion Chinese people.
Give us tons/capita or something reasonable.
Because potatoes are easy to cultivate and offer great nutritional value. Until you get an outbreak of potato beetle and they you have to flee to the US.

rice is good shit and better for your health than potato

the worst vegetables are the ones that grow underground and absorb all the poisons there

you dumb nigger

Hahaha, we feed bran to pigs. No wonder they grow so fast and are smarter than your average dog.

YOU IGNORANT RAT BASTARD CHINE EAT POTATOE ALL TIME

Northern Chinese dont even eat that much rice, thats only southern chinese.

t. lived in Beijing for 2 years ate potatoe ever day, esp. pic related v good + spicy

Have you tried not planting on a landfill?

I understand you're just pretending to be retard.

have you tried taking your autism medication

and tried obtaining a valid sense of humor?

Sweet potato > potato