Guys, I'm a stable genius. Believe me

Guys, I'm a stable genius. Believe me.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/949619270631256064
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews did this

Have you seen Trump tweets before running and becoming president?

>reflexively cucking your own spare moments of leisure on this cold rock trying to analyze the shitposter in chief's brainlet bait

This guy is a total nutcase. What's wrong with him? Why would any serious person tweet something like this?

This man is a gift.

Yeah, that's a pretty goofy tweet. He comes off as childish by constantly insisting he's super smart and super awesome.

>Why would any serious person tweet something like this?
Extreme emotional insecurity.

Holy shit lmaoooo

I don't care, I'm still going to vote for him and support him no matter how many times he tweets retarded shit or how many times he contradicts himself and if you criticize him on anything I'm still going to sage your thread and call you a Soros, Shareblue shill.

because he's not serious you fucking autist

This.

I Q 1 5 6
Q

>Guys, I'm a stable genius. Believe me.

> (OP)
>This guy is a total nutcase. What's wrong with him? Why would any serious person tweet something like this?

>This man is a gift.

>
>>Why would any serious person tweet something like this?
>Extreme emotional insecurity.

Fuck off shills

>and being, like, really smart.

Grade 8/10 shitposter. You will need at least 130IQ to understand, vast majority in brainlet category won't see multilayers. Many such cases. Stable.

I can already see twitter liberals tearing their hair out and shitting their pants loudly while angrily replying to this.

The agenda is what counts, dude. He could be the retard they claim he is and still be great if he actually halts and reverses the damage the Jews/anti-whites have done to this country.

Exactly 4D Chess, he's been doing this every single day and libtards don't get how he plays them.

>Cult of personality

Kill yourself sheep

>t. /r/The_Donald
I don't come here to shill politicians I come here to laugh at and mock them, regardless of what they stand for.

Cant wait until Hillary is finally behind bars so you shills finally give up and leave Sup Forums

thats the thing, things have gotten so retarded that literally a down syndrome tard would be better option. Thats what the left is completely miscalculating, they think we are enamored with DJT as they were had manlove for King Nog. Totally different situation, we only care about outcomes not personality.

Can't wait for you to go back to The Donald nigger

Good shitpost. Easily B+ grade.

VERY STABLE

>Questioning obvious mental incompetence
>Shill

Goddamn you turds need to stop floating.

come on guys, I mean at some point the personality cult has to stop and everyone has to recognize that this mean is clearly not fit to be in command of the biggest military in the world.

First of all, "on my first try" is itself an outright lie (he ran for President and failed at least 2 times before), but when the President of the United States has to proclaim through his twitter account that he is a genius and mentally stable, what the hell shape are we in?

He didn't tweet that, RIGHT?

It's all so tiresome at this point

You bet your ass he did, I feel ashamed to be an American citizen at this point

I fucking love this, thank you Donald

Trump needs to get off twitter lol

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/949619270631256064

>hijacks a party
>makes "journalists" drop any pretense of professionalism as they throw 24/7 temper tantrums
>wins an election despite constantly being maligned by nearly every major information gatekeeper
>continues the "watch what I say not what I do" act to keep media spinning furiously while shit gets done in the background
Even if he is just a bumbling buffoon and not a 12D mastermind, his intuition for manipulating media attention is hilariously on point.

Yes fellow influence team member, Trump sure is a dummy, he constantly finds a way to keep idiots like you and me busy spinning our wheels try find deeper meaning in the machinations of the mind of a nuclear equipped orangutan cheeto Hitler rapist simpleton fucking white male

Ok

Europoor, you will never understand Amerigods.

Especially difficult when you're from one of the most cucked countries on the planet.

Hope you have fun watching your women gangraped by the religion of peace.

It's fucking amazing. He plays to the belief that smart people never boast with their intelligence and he does it with his typical child-tier language. It really drives his opponents mad and deeper into Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You sound sub-120IQ and unstable. So sad.

>muh transdimensional polo
Go back to sucking Lauren's big black cock.

This. Nobody and I mean NOBODY talks about all the great shit he is getting done. DOW just went through the roof, highest that it has EVER been not a fucking peep from the news just more fanfiction.

he is, why do you think liberals hate him?
protip: it's because they're jealous

>.Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.
>and being, like, really smart.
Why is he talking like a soyboy?

>memeflags
>expecting anyone to care about your opinion
>not knowing most people have your flags filtered anyways

>just more fanfiction.
I wonder if that could be because he's the one putting the spotlight on said fanfictions?

It’s called humor you sharkfaced Eskimo

His "humor" demeans the office of the president.

It's ok for Vince McMahon to tweet something like this, not the POTUS

Good job you figured it out, the media is a circus. It's like tabloid celebrity worship except it's more palatable to talk about tweets and gossip over mental states and what the first lady wears on trips instead of anything substantial like how the stock market or economy is doing. I see people who never talk politics just chat about whatevery is on the morning news headlines, it's like a sport or infotainment for them.

What I don't get is how were in peak SJW where all mental illnesses can't be discussed or whatever because it's abelist but so many people are okay with using mental illness as an insult to their president because they don't like him. Feels like I'm taking crazy pills.

Well yeah if he is intentionally doing this shit to distract lefties from him pushing shit through then props to him. But I guess the downside is that is all they are going to talk about.

I'm just disappointed that the media has got to this point where they are only really in it for the ratings/political agenda and not what's really going on. I mean sure they can put there own spin on immigration reform but at least mention it.

If Trump does something great (improving the economy) report it. If he does something bad (talking shit to NK, but personally it's about time someone stood up to them) then report. But instead all we get is "Trump said a thing" or "lol he is such a stupid person lol buy my book" 24/7

just kill yourself, even the president has rights in our country

It was okay for Bill Clinton to destroy the lower class and ruin black families. But it demeans the office to boast on twitter knowing lunatics will respond while he gets shit done uninterrupted.

After reviewing the responses and triggerings I am upgrading this to an 'A' class tweet. Very good tier.

the absolute shitposter in chief

Impeach the orange.

Is that what you're forced to call it?

is new york humor you idiot

he is, stop with the damage control. and lets even give you the benefit of the doubt, completely retarded and non serious move by the potus to "joke" on his official twitter

He stays in the media lmaooo. They're forced to cover his accomplishments because they want to write about the stupid shit he does. "haha he drink water funny while giving speech about lowering taxes"

and you retards obsess over this "idiot"s tweets for the 700th day in a row...

OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA

The guy is a real entertainer, that's for sure.

>hurr durr im so smart lel im trolling guys
>his followers defend this
>he is just trolling its not real

oh boy, you are naive as fuck my dude

No one cares about hillary. She’s a fucking loser. Twice over... fuck her

t. german who thinks his opinion matters
go suck a merkel tit

>No one cares about hillary
POTUS just tweeted about her.

ONE NOTHIN WITH ME
TWO NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME
THREE NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME
FOUR NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME
ONE SOMETHIN'S GOT TO GIVE
TWO SOMETHIN'S GOT TO GIVE
THREE SOMETHIN'S GOT TO GIVE

NOWWWWWWWWW

>flag
opinion utterly discarded my dude

Whahha Look how he has triggered all these losers with these tweets...

I take what I said back...

The only people who care about hillary are Sean Hannity and people watching Fox News.

No one else cares

Can't disagree with you on that.

tell that to the intelligence community kek

kys sven
i laughed my ass off
>in all fields

How is it not obvious to people at this point that Trump likes to troll the media. Only brainlets sperg out over tweets.

What the media and his detractors don't realize is that they continually feed into the David vs Goliath narrative that Trump has been fostering ever since his announcement to run for President. He KNOWS this will ruffle feathers, and ever petty news blip that makes mention of it only strengthens his position as an underdog. And of course we all know that people love an underdog story.

If these people were smart they would completely ignore tweets like this.

Proof?

>Guys, a successful businessman that saw a 95%+ success rate, who also became a television star and won the presidency is actually a crazy dumbass.

This shit didn't work for you in 2016. It doesn't work for you now. When someone is trying these same tactics over and over only to see failure, could it be that it is YOU that is the true unstable dumbass?

BTW, when he says "being, like, really smart" in written communication, that should be your obvious flag that he is TROLLING. Nobody speaks like that in a typed out tweet unless they are trolling for a reaction.

Kek nice memes mutt

>Trump's tweets bring out the liberals and communists out of the woodwork
He's like magic, a true gift to the world.