Why can't you admit you got conned by him? Too much pride? Emotional investment? You were wrong. Admit it

Why can't you admit you got conned by him? Too much pride? Emotional investment? You were wrong. Admit it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KsTYNecymrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bs... he saved us from that hideous clot

No one voted FOR cheetoman, they voted AGAINST Killery Rotten Hitman

everytime with the sweeping generalizations

Trump has done more for jews and Israel than Hillary ever would have.

Because whether or not he supports Israel is not a concern of mine. I couldn't care less about it.

Israel as a nation is a solid political ally in an area where we have few others. Supporting them politically is prudent, and is not the same as bowing to the kikes here who are trying to tear down western civilization.

Or are you too busy shilling to see that every kike is a member of the anti-Israel left?

Apples and oranges.

Trump ran saying he was going to do shit, and after he got elected he started doing that shit. That's the opposite of getting "conned."

There is no shame in admitting that you got conned. Even the smartest people get conned. It is simply when they are so desperate, their brain hopes for something that isn't really logical. It is about emotions, not intelligence.

But we did not rely on him, we just chose him over the other person. The real solutions are not going to come from politicians.

Yeah he's shit, I can admit it. Marginally better than Hillary, not as bad as a Pence type though. Rand/Ron Paul would be superior.

>Israel is our greatest ally!
You're a boomer aren't you?

>political ally that provides nothing in return
Great ally, they provide the semen we provide the dead american soldiers and piles of cash.

Fuck off with your "muh Jews" nigger. Watch you're whole ideology get BTFO'd

youtu.be/KsTYNecymrU

Trump played you all hard, imagine my shock when you all larp saying it was never his fault...

Lol. We were 100% right about him.

Soon America will fall into smaller states because political correct people are dumber then dogs.

Ama go pop me some more popcorn and watch this shit show.

Hade.

>le israel the greatest ally
What is Australia, UK, Canada?

Look everyone. It's a retard.

Sorry, you guys don't enough jews per capita for trumpcucks to support you.

I've always tried to rationalize turmps root cause of victory as this. But peopleon \pol/ say otherwise.

trips of false hood JIDF operative.

Only the cultists still support him, everyone else left this jew kike faggot months ago.

Israel should dominate the whole Middle East and weed out the Islam cancer.

seychelles should form a galactic space empire and purge abos from the universe.

why tho?

Are you surprised? He is practically a Jew himself. His daughter married into the Jewish mob just like Chelsea. They control your whole intellectually and spiritually depraved mixed-race country. The Anglosphere is gradually turning into a horde of indentured servants who perpetually pay the Davos/Bilderberg cliques and China/India/Japan.

I laffed IRL

Islam has ruined everything that was beautiful and impressive about the Middle East. It’s a regressive death cult with nothing to offer to the world except more hungry mouths.

>Israel should dominate the whole Middle East and weed out the Islam cancer.
>being this bluepilled
you do understand that islam and muslims are useful to jews or are you a russian kike?

im almost 40 and have never voted

He said he would support Israel since the beginning. You idiots just ignored it and expected him to put Jews in gas chambers. Overall, I don’t really give a shit about Israel so I don’t care

Wtf OP I hate Drumphf and America now!

I’m divided now!

I love Hillary and Marxism now!

Israel != Jews

The state of Israel is the only decent thing in the whole Middle East. If you think Islam conquering huge parts of Africa and Asia and soon Europe has anything to do with the Jews then you are a fucking retard. This is a civilizational collapse and Israeli Jews are only a tribe. A tribe that represents hope in a place where there is barely any.

The real problem is shills like OP expect we have not read the protocols of Zion because they don’t understand or have read it themselves.

The zionists always create the internal enemy within, so the host culture sides with them as the lesser of two evils.

He was always kiked, and we knew that.
The only sad thing is that he lied about the wall.

>I share country with people like this
or are you proxyshit?

Jokes on you, i don't vote

>PRAISE KEK
>SHADILAY
>MAGA

Hahahahahahahahahahahah

glad to know Estonians aren't this deluded.

you ain't right in the head m8

>tfw you'll never look down at your husbandu after nutting all over his face

why even live?

I knew he'd suck Jewish cock because you need that to win the election in Amerkikestan and I knew he'd some Jewish cock after the election because Americans are kike slaves, but he has done more for Jews than he has for American people at large. Much worse than Obama and Hillary in this regard.

Israel stumped the Trump. And we can't do anything about it.

>You were wrong. Admit it.

Not even an American voter, but what are you saying here? That the average Sup Forums tard would have been happier if he voted Hillary?

Because somehow I doubt that...

The overwhelming vibe I get from Americans, and I don't mean the ones meming on Guatamalan fusion cooking boards, is that Trump was the lesser bad of two utterly and completely fucked up candidates. Many Americans would have voted anything other than Trump except Hillary, and ANYTHING but Hillary.

>he has done more for Jews than he has for American people at large.
How? 80% of the country is getting a tax cut, no Obamacare mandate, no Climate accord, etc.

>wrong choice goy
There was no right choice. USA had choice between a kike and a kike. Only difference is that one kike told them that he will not let their country be ruined...

A tax cut that primarily benefits jewish billionaires and corporations, you mouth breathing retard.

>People shouldn't be allowed to protest Sharia law in Iran

You guys are just like thedonald, except with Iran instead of Israel. There is no evidence of CIA/Israeli backing the protests

First of all, Iran is one of the last countries listed as enemies of Israel.
Secondly, I tried to make a point that all president candidates were pro-Israel, not about the Iran.

>Secondly, I tried to make a point that all president candidates were pro-Israel, not about the Iran.
Yep, you're right, the only people that aren't pro Israel are lefty fags. People on Sup Forums need to accept that politicians won't always have the same ideas as they do.

i bet hillary would be shagging the fuck out of her girlfriend every night in the whitehouse, instead of locking herself in to eat cheeseburgers alone

you people really are dipped in fucking dumb

>we

>we

You are a muslim. Your mind has already surrendered. Your opinion is worthless.

>Many Americans would have voted anything other than Trump except Hillary, and ANYTHING but Hillary.
this is true and it underscores the fact that bernie sanders fucked up his moment of truth in the campaign. bernie would have the momentum of a runaway train as a 2020 candidate for president right now if he had taken one simple action during the 2016 campaign: when wikileaks revealed DNC was working behind the scenes to make sure hillary won the nomination, AT THAT MOMENT bernie should have told DNC "fuck you all, i'm out. AND i'm going to run as an independent in the general election". instead, he stepped aside and threw half-assed support to hillary in the general election... it was so half-assed that it was almost an passive-aggressive attempt to cause her to lose.

>hillary shills are being anti-semites to "spite" trump voters
we literally can't stop winning bros. even the niggers are dancing our dance.

That's because Bernie is a weak faggot. Like all crybaby leftists. They're basically women.

nice try using the "jew tactic" to turn people against trump

SAGE

Sup Forums, like Drumpf, is a sinking ship, taking everyone on board down with them. The true red pilled user recognizes this and has bailed on both. I have cut down on this shit hole significantly over the years and my stance on le God Emperor has gone from neutral to worst president of all time contender. I'd advise you to do the same.

You have this picture saved on your computer? Are you a faggot?

thanks reddit

>1 post by this ID

Trump is BASED
Israel is BASED
Saudi is now also BASED (based MBS draining the Saudi SWAMP)
Jerusalem belongs to ISRAEL
Iran is building NUKES
Iran is the biggest state sponsor of TERROR
America has defeated ISIS
ISIS only existed because of ASSAD
Assad gassed the beautiful BABIES
Assad is a DICTATOR
Assad is the problem in SYRIA
Assad has to GO
Russia must leave SYRIA
Iran must leave SYRIA
Russia is HOMOPHOBIC
Putin is a DICTATOR
Russia cheats at ATHLETICS
North Korea is a THREAT
North Korea is a DICTATORSHIP
North Korea is STARVING
North Korea is BRAINWASHED
We should take action against North KOREA
The UN are biased against ISRAEL
The UN are ANTISEMITES
Obama and Kerry are ANTISEMITES
Goldman Sachs is BASED
The generals are BASED
Pompeo is BASED
Trump is BASED

lots of people spouting "jewish tricks"

yet Trump himself praises Israel AND gave his own daughter up to a jew on a golden platter, AND made the jew his right hand man.

so youre literally arguing against the man youre shilling for

youre actually stupid

Bernie won t win shit