Brit/pol/ - Based Varg edition

>Brexit: Corbyn's Labour 'aiding Tories', says Tony Blair
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42558162

>Claim Trump aide warned of UK spying absurd, says Tony Blair
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42561680

>Freezing temperatures set to follow Storm Eleanor
news.sky.com/story/freezing-temperatures-set-to-follow-storm-eleanor-11194844

>NHS England figures set to expose unprecedented pressure on health service
news.sky.com/story/nhs-england-figures-set-to-lay-bare-unprecedented-pressure-on-health-service-11194776

>Jeremy Hunt calls for ten-year plan to revamp the NHS
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5233673/Jeremy-Hunts-10-year-old-plan-revamp-NHS.html

>Farmland could be turned into meadows post-Brexit, says Michael Gove
theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/04/farmland-coul

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sAONVmeJi4
youtube.com/watch?v=Sboh-_w43W8&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=YFDKr9SnTBg
youtube.com/watch?v=yjK2mERMZk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agree with Varg about a lot of things, christianity destroyed the world

Fucking kek that pic

3rd for deano

They won't be in any meaningful sense. You're deluded breh.

Islam is destroying the world.

why all this hate for Joe Owens? he is actually a good lad.

He's a paedophile.

proofs?

Has joe ever talked about varg? I mean varg succeeded where joe failed - varg actually murdered someone...

Ok thankyou

>this triggers the communist rat

I doubt it, Joe is hanging on to political solutions for our problems.

Lenin

Joe is the only one is the nationalist scene that isn't controlled opposition

and yet no one outside of Brit/pol/ knows who he is.

Christianity unified the western world and made the west get ahead of everyone else. Varg is a convicted idiot.

i don't care who any of these z-list e-celebs are
it's worse than all the tripnoncery in this thread

>Christianity unified the Western world
Did you study history in Cuckden Sven?

MI5 are spending ~6million of taxpayers money to make sure that no one knows him or his ideas

this is britpol, foreigners out

FLEETWOOD TOWN ON THE ASCENDANCY

You got proof?

Nah he's just a useless old tosspot with early signs of alzeimers

only joe owens' word

what is your real flag? you are JIDF trying to discredit based joe

Yes, I did study history in Sweden.

I live in britpol. I'm stealing your jobs.

if it weren't for christianity and its continuing influences on our societies, we wouldn't be talking to each other on this board in any civilised manner.

BRITPOL REQUIRED VIEWING:

>Big Narstie goes larping with some autistic people.

youtube.com/watch?v=6sAONVmeJi4

>stealing your jobs.

must i flee to 4+Sup Forums? those lads are boring

>>Big Narstie

hello deano

hello

There's a whole period of religious infighting between the different Christian denominations in Europe, did you miss that?

>23 minutes of some fat nigger

Kill yourself

Christianity didn't destroy the world, people did.

you're just a racist bro

KING DEANO WAVING THE FLAG AT FLEETWOOD LADS!

>tfw you can never get a chant going
>tfw you're the only one shouting "who are ya"
>tfw you're on the terraces and someone tells you that they always stand there

his 'uncle pain' videos are unironically funny af

based politics talk
such andrew niel tier locution
such intelligence
so glad we have vargtripnonce here

Anyone sick of the ''skilled immigrants'' answer that's often peddled? If companies operating on our shores don't have the skills, they should train the level underneath who need the skills to perform the role, or train new staff from the existing population which supports their business in our economy. Total pleb-filter is saying we need skilled immigration - it's a loophole to get more cheap labour at the expense of keeping the native population untrained. My grandad was trained to be a fully qualified civil engineer by his company in the 50s. Nowadays they'd just get in a pajeet or a euro to do the job and leave him without any skills and me without my excellent inheritance lump sump. Ridiculous! Thoughts?

And they aren't Christians nowadays.

I dont know what the fucks going on with cripchan brit/pol/ (the Sup Forums thread, not the board). Last time I nipped over they were all into druidism and spells and shit...

go back to your own thread then

Everyone still called themselves Christian and the infighting was more about separation from the Catholic church that demanded high taxes. It's all just about economics. All wars are always about resources. Ideology and religion are always excuses.

Furthermore, since these nations could make war on each other it shows that their previous unification made them wealthy enough to attack each other. Poor nations do not make war.

Everyone laugh at this salty faggot

>tfw you can never get a chant going
>tfw you're the only one shouting "who are ya"

this kills deano

Deano can laugh it off with his superior social skills

What can be done to speed up the demise of the NHS, lads?

What exact economic reasons were in London when some loony Muslim started to stab whites?

It's already dead, honestly.

All Joe does is talk trash about others like mark collect and woes

more pakis

I wasn't aware that the protestant reformation occurred over a financial spat, that's pretty interesting.

Hi mark

I go for months at a time thinking i'm superior to other people, then I get humiliated. Then go for months thinking i'm inferior. Then I do something cool and go for months thinking i'm superior, then I get humiliated.

Anyone here got private healthcare? How much do you pay and how good is it?

why am i still paying for it, then?

Based Varg OP

i dont

Literally same as everyone mate. Boom-bust is just that kind of behaviour, magnified

full cover
£35/month. it was 45, but i am healthy so it goes down
best to start young, keeps the premiums low.
the main benefit is less waiting times and comfy private rooms

Can one of you tell me what has been the best achievement so far from Brexit?

Because what are you going to do about it, goy?

we haven't left yet, user
but so far, the best thing has been the mass triggering that still continues to this day, and long may it continue

I remember once in 2013 arguing with a friend about something incredibly stupid in front our friendship group. I was passionately arguing something that even children would know like it was gospel truth. Then he btfo'd me and it ruined our friendship and isolated me from the group. Now i'm such a cautious arguer. I wish everyone would go through that horrible experience.

A mentally ill outcast shitskin obviously.

Remember that Canadian incident when a Chinese (secular) mentally ill outcast carved up a Canadian in a buss? Religion is just the excuse.

Are you kidding? Here in Sweden, the protestant reformation was only based on financial spats. The king (Gustav Wasa) wanted to loot the rich Catholic churches to finance his own gains. It's always about this shit.

pissed off blue ticks

A lot of this cancer really started with the death of apprenticeships. Instead of a proper education in a trade you could do some bullshit BS course or whatever. Lowers the bar and enabled underqualified immigrants to compete. Regardless of your thoughts on unions, they did used to act as gatekeepers for that - not time served, no job.

In addition there was the thatcherite cult of short-termism. You can save money now by employing achmed straight off the goat boat because as an immigrant his wage expectations will be lower. But his 7 kids born here wont have that attitude...

well, i don't want to go to jail and be dwight's cellwife, so will continue to pay

Who is that with if you don't mind me asking? Bupa? Is the quality of the healthcare not superior in departments other than waiting times and comfortable privacy?

when did apprenticeship 'die'?
i did one ten years ago, and i thought they were still going
got me into a good career as well.

The comments section on every BBC article.

desu without christianity the otmmans would off picked off each country in europe one by one because of the no unifying identity, any attempts to revive nowdays is pure larping though

I think Owens is here shilling his meme, top cuck!

>Remember that Canadian incident when a Chinese (secular) mentally ill outcast carved up a Canadian in a buss?
Not taking any sides in this argument, but that was a good one. Didn't he eat his eyes and lips or something?

with aviva. i don't know if other providers are better or worse.
also, some of the service is better where it's undertaken in a private hospital or surgery, but some services use NHS facilities, which can be a roulette as you know
also, privately some things are available that aren't on the NHS
not perfect, but it's better than just relying on the NHS. shame i have to pay for both

It's suspicious that there're too many similar ill outcasts around the world including Russia and somehow their illness is directly connected to their religious views on martyrdom etc.

You can talk about resources and economy if it was Russia or China or so, but not Muslims, they're ill by default.

GOING DOWN THE PUB LATER!!! 6 PINTS AND THEN WE'RE GOING TO TOWN WWWEEEHHHHHH!! TOMMY WAS OUT TILL 4AM!

>ruined my country to trigger the libs lol

this is why everyone associates the right wing with retardation

also, i always pay for dentistry privately ever since being given an 18 month wait to remove an abcessed wisdom tooth.
>unbearable pain,
>risk of infection passing to brain
>wait 18 months
no thanks

Thank you. I'm considering going private as I've had some very bad experiences with the NHS. I'm going to get a quote from Bupa but after speaking with you I'll also check Aviva out.

When it became fashionable to go to university and study a degree that you have no interest in and has no career prospects just because you want to fit in with your mates and doss about for 3 years.

>he doesn't know how every European war for the last 400 years has been funded

youtube.com/watch?v=Sboh-_w43W8&t=8s

youtube.com/watch?v=YFDKr9SnTBg

Are you the same Swedecuck that was shitposting in the Portugal thread last night?

OI OI BOYS WWWEEEEEEHHH

this is the closest way I can hope to live like deano and the lads

i didn't say it was done to trigger anybody, only that it was a welcome result

Thad image is shid, hab a bedder one, fugg :DDD

>he doesn't have some string and a door

When it became an excuse to get cheap labour you didn't need to pay a full wage for. A lot of apprentices are thrown to the wind the second the company would have to pay them a full wage.

well i've allways thourght the torys will mess up brexit, i soley voted to remind progessive types there is more of us than they are of you

Is your dentistry covered in your full plan you mentioned earlier?

What job / trade / apprenticeship / qualification should I get / do?

Characteristics:
>slightly above average iq
>shit at manual stuff
>people tend not to like me
>degree in a meme subject but i'm willing to study again
>black belt in tinder
>exceptional work ethic
>care mainly about cash cash money

Not as bad as a ruined your mum's pussy last night

waaaaaaay
lads lads lads

yes, but apprenticeships are still available, aren't they? i know people who are on them
in what way have they 'died'?

the state of the country with poofters like him. bet he doesn't even take cold showers

i saw deano yesterday in the gym. he was laughing with his pals at youtube videos on his phone and I was paranoid they were laughing at me (they werent)

Looks like Brew is starting to go more /ethno/ now
youtube.com/watch?v=yjK2mERMZk4

>slightly above average iq

isn't everyone?

why can't I casually ask a barmaid for a blowjob? how does deano know how to work the fruit machine? why do I look like a highschool shooter when I wear timberlands and dark jeans?

Steerpike do you have a private healthcare plan?

don't be silly lad. the wisdom tooth was about 1mm above the gumline and impacted onto the second molar in front of it
i had to have both removed, and the gum around the wisdom tooth had to be cut away to get to the tooth
thankfully, after 12 local anaesthetics i didn't fell a thing
NHS only do it under general anaesthetic which carries around a 5% risk of death
again, no thanks

no but i actually got tested and both my sisters are phd scientists

Not too sure. I remember he cut face and placed pieces of it on display.

Living in large cities and practicing incest will create a large population of mentally ill outcasts. Growing up around self-proclaimed martyr's doesn't help no.

You'll have to use your own words. What you posted are just sources I'm not going to check until you explain what you think they say.

No, Britcuck - I was not in that thread.