Who won?

who won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGKn0VYrQbU
dailystormer.red/sargon-of-akkad-grills-richard-spencer-on-his-plan-to-kill-puppies/
variety.com/2017/digital/news/youtubes-pewdiepie-apologizes-for-using-the-n-word-im-just-an-idiot-1202555309/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She won.

Better yet, who cares?

Sargon couldn't keep it civil, and he started the shitstorm

Sargon won, he left Spencer pretty much speechless when he pointed out how its impossible to categorise who is white and who isn't and that any attempts to do will inevitably end in violence

>quiet spoonk clank

>impossible to categorise who is white
Just use your eyes you fucking retard.

Spencer won. Sargon was frustrated and whined.

Japan and Israel figure it out just fine. The USA figured it out just fine for over 150 years.

Spencer. I mean for fucks sake Argon could not define phenomenological. I am amazed that Sargon was able to keep up the enlightenment philosopher bit for so long but then I guess when neither you nor your viewers have any clue what you are talking about there is no one around to call you on your bullshit.

>Spencer couldnt tell Sargon which color he was thinking of
Win for Sargon clearly

Why do people watch these?

It's not ambiguous about who is white when it comes to shit like college acceptance and white privilege.

It's a such a fucking non-point, I can't believe it still gets discussed. It's patently obvious who is white and who is not and the only people who disagree are people who are against the entire concept.

Styx

>4 hours plus

Holy fuck, why couldn't they keep it to an hour? Who wants to watch 4 hours of these guys? Sargon is of average intelligence with a slightly higher verbal IQ so he comes across as smarter than he is. Spencer is one of the 120 academics that think they're geniuses types that he always projects about, and Styx, well, he's definitely above average but he really shouldn't be talking about politics. He's better for the occult/metaphysical stuff.

4 fucking hours?

Bongs are slowly learning how to shitpost.

Sargon got so caught up on the 'YOU DON'T KNOW WHO'S WHITE' nonsense that he totally missed the whole 'lol dna' retort he got over and over. Then Sargon proceeded to state that because he can imagine this fictional ethnostate failing that it means it's bad because he thinks it could fail which is a weird position to hold because every state _could_ fail at any moment. The question is 'how likely is it to fail?'. Sargon didn't even humor this he just outright said "no it will fail"

Sargon is a cuck.

it's like people saying you cant differentiate between blue and green because of the existance of cyan

Is this man white?

Sargon's point is, there are varying categories and the closer you look in the more ambiguity there is as to who and who isn't white. Styx had a good point when he mentioned what about half turks, hapas, jewish grandparent etc.

This. I've heard some part-asian or part-persian people who are mostly white categorize themselves as "white-presenting." You're white if you look white, act white, people think you're white, and treat you as white. It doesn't matter if you think of yourself as "oh i'm part persian" or "i'm part japanese." It doesn't matter to the hordes of niggers and mudpeople. To them, you're white and the enemy. Pic related is this girl i dated who was born in Azerbaijan. I'd call her white, even though she wasn't European.

Styx won hands down.

But this was beyond retarded as fuck. How can you have a "debate" when there's more than 3 people involved? I mean JF kept intruding especially on Richard's side when he's supposed to be a moderator. "Gosh Richard, that 2 on 1 was harsh for you but you won." *slirp slirp* Dumb fuck lisp Andy kept letting more people in and didn't stop any of the bickering. "Guys.. pls guys guys?"
Richard starts the talk with an insult on purpose to tilt Carl. Muh autism.
Carl lets it get to him and rest of the time is just fighting with Styx playing with a spoon.
Anyone here who backs Richard after his Spiritual Race rant and wanting racial monarchy are fucking dumb.
Woes at least seems fine if he would just stop answering questions with questions.
But Carl should have not let that intentional provocation get to him. Richard has no legitimate argument but i h8 bean cuck by blackie.

Styx won without even fighting.

If you even have to question it, then the person is not white.

The Eternal Anglo strikes again

Literally DNA tests to screen for phenotypes and then putting a hard limit on the percentage of phenotype information they need in order to be accepted.

The problem that Sargon doesn't understand and that Spencer couldn't make him understand was that Sargon's autistic world view has no correspondence to reality.
Example:
This is my number system: 0 + 0 = 0, 1 + 0 = 0, 1 + 1 = 0, 2 + 0 = 2, 2 + 2 = 4, 1 + 2 = 2. In my system, as outlined so far, 1 = 0, and it is consistently so, and I can posit that it would be so in all cases.
Just because my math system is consistent does not mean it has any correspondence to reality, nor implies that it is a useful construction.
This is what Spencer was talking about, and what Sargon couldn't get past.

this man is not white in my book. arrabs are not white.

Is. Lawrence. Fishburne. White?

>Sup Forums cares about this

DNA tests are a highly flawed method

>who is white
Sargon certainly is not

How Can Ethnostates Be Real If Whites Aren't Real?

He's mediterranean. You think they aren't white?

>who won?
Everyone who didn't bother to watch did.

Neither, Styx did.

>That nose
No.

Styx agreed more with Sargon than anyone else

And?
Styx won

we all lost. some hours, others minutes, of our precious time on this earth.

The main gripe that white people have with nonwhites is that the nonwhites use the power of the state to take wealth from whites and redistribute it among themselves. They use the power of the state to hold whites back with rules about diversity hiring, affirmative action programs in universities, and more. (This holds asians back as well by the way, too bad asians are too cucked to realize they're being fucked over by the mudpeople)

>he won because I said he did

except they aren't lmao

Hello Sargon

maditerranians are arab rape babies.

No one "wins" unmoderated debates. Both sides just become more entrenched, more convinced of their own correctness, and more convinced of the other side's stupidity. Debates are only useful when there is either a 3rd party to judge performance, or if there are people who don't already have opinions watching.

looks like slavs and the irish aren't white

He won because he was far more level headed and could properly bring up his points.

>he lost because I said he did

I saw it in its entirety yesterday, imo Spencer won although I don't like some of his opinions. Sargon was constantly interrupting people, talking from a high horse and making strawmans and logical fallacies but he also had some points, it was very tied in the end. I really liked the few interventions of Styx, in my opinion the best. Woes came late but too confrontational and without much to say besides "is Uma Thurman black?" (lol).

Also, wtf was doing a black woman in Spencer's house?

regardless of the subject matter, Spencer NEVER LOSES
just like Jared Taylor, who he models himself after, all he does is
> present his position
> support position with (his) evidence
> be very clear spoken, with metered diction
> remain calm
Without fail whomever is interviewing or "debating" him goes bananas within 2 minutes of hearing him talk for fear of being labelled as a sympathizer. They always make a juvenile ass out themselves, leaving Spencer the clear "winner".

You can certainly shoot down Spencer's arguments. He is a total faggot.
However, he never gets BTFO in a "debate" because when the opposition has to resort to chimp outs, exasperated sighs and ad hominems, they've lost

[pic of Sargon attached]

Spencer obviously. People saying Styx don't know what they're talking about, he was barely in the conversation for one and when he was he just asked the same questions that get asked every time, he never had to defend his own ideas

Some. Others, not so much.

>its impossible to categorize what is green and blue because there isn't clear edges between the colors

Go kill yourself Sargon, get off this fucking board.

I won because this shit is retarded.

that has some dirty pedoworshipping DNA in and should be deported back to Muslimistan

youtube.com/watch?v=vGKn0VYrQbU

Destiny won

No they are not, dumbass.

This all the hypothetical scenarios he made up could happen in any state regardless of the ethno thing

Spbp. Fuck nu pol fuck e celebs.

Sargon kept nitpicking with extremely superfluous statements and then he kept going around in circles with nobody having a clue what he was going on about (including Sargon himself)

on a more serious note

Jeb won

He only spoke two or three sentences.

Adam Racewarski won by a country mile because of the attention to his streams. Otherwise Sargon got absolutely shafted, Spencer did better than he usually does which isn't saying much and Styx was polite and fucked off early to avoid being memed up with the other two

>styx trolling both their dumb asses

THis is really besides the point.

They were really deraling the convo with these extremes.

Whats this guys name again Sup Forums?

Logan paul

Looks like laurence fishburne to me

*tips fedora in your ethno-direction*

And spencers point is that this is completely irrelevant in practice as you can just make up some more or less arbitrary rule and enforce it. Just like with such things as age of consent, drinking age etc. or more related, like spencer himself said, affirmative action. It's already working in practice so the argument is extremely pointless.

WHO WON?
WHO'S NEXT?
YOU DECIDE!

Sargonorrhea of Mossad

whats with the sname eating occult symbol?
that shits on flat earth too as well as other shit

That's definitely Larry Codsinge. I'm sure of it.
I can't be sure if he's White or not though. I only know that he doesn't care.

dailystormer.red/sargon-of-akkad-grills-richard-spencer-on-his-plan-to-kill-puppies/

In 95% of cases you can easily tell if someone's white by visually looking at them.
2.5% look white but aren't (jews, arabs, etc)
2.5% don't look white but are (mainly meds)
The ones who look white but aren't can easily be narrowed down by banning their religions and of course anyone who identifies as those groups, the rest don't really matter.
The ones who don't look white but are can easily take a DNA test to prove it, if necessary that DNA test can be refunded by the state once the "yeah, you're white" answer comes back.

>Styx had a good point when he mentioned what about half turks, hapas, jewish grandparent etc.
Those are terrible points, the fuck you on about?
Half roaches and hapas are clearly not white, jewish grandparent is fine by Nuremberg rules.

But none of this will convince you because you're arguing in bad faith, you do in fact know what white is but you're wiling to be a little faggot about it because you don't want to face the fact that maybe a white ethnostate is possible and it may even be necessary.

>make that 740k
We all know that daddy Sargon won

the last 90 minutes is just racewarski reading the chat so its really only 2.30

Hah... Cheeky faggot.

Sar-wherehasmywifesson-gone of Akaad

fpbp

>doesn't know what the ouroboros is

Pewds has millions of subs bro.
Your narrative status: BTFO
Nazi Aryan Supermen Jewtubers > Centrist Anglo? Overweight Septics

tranny in denial

This.

Oh, please explain.

Spencer won the debate, Sargon won a buttpug, styx won most pleasant debater

Mongrels and Iews aren’t white.

What is that shirtless lesbian doing?

>variety.com/2017/digital/news/youtubes-pewdiepie-apologizes-for-using-the-n-word-im-just-an-idiot-1202555309/
>straws
>let go of them

Sargons only argument against the ethno-state, about who is white and who isn't white and the difficulty of defining it doesn't even matter.

For all practical purposes, it doesn't need to be perfect. It doesn't need to filter out every non-white, every jew and look trough a magnifying glass to remove any trace of non-white people perfectly. It just needs to keep non-whites out well enough.

Even in the unlikelihood of a non-white somehow managing to reach the ethno-state, somehow entering the system and somehow applying for citizenship, just using visual cues to filter will be good enough. It doesn't matter if some light skinned light haired turk gets in, and some dark skinned dark haired Spaniard doesn't.

In the big picture, using visual cues and maybe simple genetic tests is more than enough to maintain a 99.9% white ethno-state. The fact that they even wasted 50-60% of the stream on discussing that annoys me.

This lower-to-moderate quality pepe deserves one in return. Here you go.

Hey, don't spoil our entertainment with your level headed approach.
LMAO SARGON ETERNALLY BTFO. HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

10.2 would beg to differ

>pewds: "yeah, sorry i said nigger, now keep paying me"
>he thinks this is an argument
Oh user...

>that maybe a white ethnostate is possible and it may even be necessary
It's not and it isn't.

There are too many different whites with various different lifestyles and beliefs that will just balkanize the state or end up in a dictatorship oppressing different whites that may turn into cleansing. Graduations, you got your 4th Reich.

when sargon goes to a convention, nobody cares
when Spencer wants to go somewhere to speak, the state governor declares a state of emergency and antifa come out from their basements in rage

I think Spencer wins this round bud

Yeah spencer was a bit hostile but it was funny to watch Spencer BTFO Sargon "Tell me whos white, I've lost my sight" of Akkad

Sargon "Dont care about whites, Their existence isnt a right" of Akkad
Sargon"I'll lube the fife while you fuck my wife" of Akkad
Sargon "I dont care about race africas going to space" of Akkad

the sperg who moderated won. he won thousands of shekels.
cuckadon lost because he acted like a triggered child.

Clearly not white