Went to the (((movie theater))), got exactly what I expected

I just knew before it even started this movie would be commie bullshit like all Korean history movies, but even so it gets me every time how much they beat you over the head with the same message every fucking time

>cops are bad
>the army is bad
>middle-aged guys are bad
>communism doesn't exist and neither do North Korean spies
>anyone who was arrested in the 1970s and 1980s for subversion was totally innocent

Seriously why the fuck is every historical Korean movie like this now

youtube.com/watch?v=WKQSRFlfr50

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2017/12/is-romania-part-of-the-west-gypsy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who the fuck cares about asian niggers

Korean entertainment is being hijacked too? What a shame.
I liked movies like Train to Busan and Attack to the Gas Station.

i heard in south korea everyone is into counterfeit fashion and trying to look cool.

Communism is good for Asians (ant brains) not for Europeans (people with souls).
Korean girls are more out of control than white girls. They will suck anything as long as it doesn't belong to an asian.
It seems that whoever made the movie is trying to reverse things, just go along with it. It's for your own good.

ayo hol up i'm too dumb to understand

so you be saying south korean cinema is shilling for north korea? or shilling for jewish liberalism?

cause north korean nationalism + south economy/some degree of personal freedumbs = galatic empire and subhuman genocide = human race saved

So does this mean South Korea will import a larger number of imigrants from Europe in some near future?

yeah but it was full of Hot Korean gurls.

Kind of, it's a little complicated. Basically, South Korea has its own culture war.

Movies are always pushing a leftist point of view

>capitalism is bad, Porky needs to share his wealth with you, the poor downtrodden masses
>North Korea isn't really that bad, conservatives lied to you
>Japan is the worst country ever
>America is an imperial oppressor
>economic freedom is overrated compared to "equality"
>conservatives are bastards who oppress the weak, social mobility is a lie, working hard to improve your life is for suckers

"conservatives" are a bunch of retards, it's a completely bullshit ideology specifically designed to shill for corporations, at least in the past it would keep niggers out through back-handed means but now conservatives are usually open border trash just like leftists

blood and soil motherfucker, that's all that counts, you can fix a shit economy but you can't fix monkey DNA

>blood and soil motherfucker, that's all that counts

Really? I mean no offense Romania, but even though you're >white your country is still a fucking embarassment

So obviously it's not all that matters.

Have you already forgotten that South Korea is very literally run by a Illuminati level feminist conspiracy?

Who cares about gooks? You never had any identitarian political movements and never will. Asians are a robotic domesticated breed with no soul. Your country has become multi cultural and is being flooded by caucasoids who are replacing and turning you into spics. Who gives a shit about stupid korean movies anyway?

All you have to do do is start murdering the you tubers involved in the same conspiracy you are describing.

>capitalism is bad
the great irony is that south korea embraced capitalism harder than any other country in existence and pulled itself out of insane levels of poverty because of it

Let me tell you about your country: Burger and memef(l)ag edition

>Your country has become multi cultural and is being flooded by caucasoids

I doubt there are even 75,000 whites in the whole country, not even 50,000 of them permanently

are you sure? did you see Taxi Driver, the biggest movie of last year? that movie was basically the opposite of everything you just described.

Communists should all be exterminated

caucasoids are not just euros but all non mongoloids including arabs poos and niggers. I see you live in a bubble and you're clueless ,have fun.

What are you talking about, that's exactly what Taxi Driver was like

>muh materialistic, selfish Seoul man
>muh idealistic student leader
>muh evil army
>muh peaceful kind and generous Gwangju protesters

If a group tries to turn you into eunuchs because you voted for trump you have every right to kill them.

Make no mistake about what is going on.

in the long term yes it's all that matters, you can change any law you want, if you mix with a negro cna you ever go back??? nope, or at least not yet lol

as for romania, what does that have to do with you?

any system that doesn't specifically exist to preserve your race or whatever u wanna call it, GENETIC CLUSTER, is trash that will lead to your extinction

of course north korea's economy is retarded and their laws are way too harsh and they crush independent thought, but they're not gonna let in subhuman monkeys in their country and i do think their economic system will eventually be improved

btw are you even korean? or an engrish teacher?

I see how you can make libshits believe the north isnt so bad in the 80s were the difference of livingstandart wasnt so glaringly different and the degrees of statecontrol seemed to be the greatest differences.
But managing to coopt muh individual freedom liberals today to shill for the north while being able to understand and read its output is amazing.

aren't you people being ruled by some feminist cult?

amren.com/features/2017/12/is-romania-part-of-the-west-gypsy/

You might like this or hate it.

I wouldn't know shit about Korean history. I do know I like their movies, though. Have you seen The Chaser? It's a great film about this ex-cop who's pimping and when a girl goes missing he goes out of his way to find out what happened to her. It's a cool movie if you like stories with a reluctant gritty hero.

too long, what's it gonna tell me? what my country is like? i'm pretty sure i know, i live here

so i'm saying korea shouldn't take in foreigners and you people are like "but romania is shit"

so "romania is shit" => "korea should take in foreigners"

well played

the jews

South Korea is a testing ground for any left wing marxist social changes the JWO wants to implement in the west.

You should be knowing that since your previous president was fuxking removed for being brainwashed by a literal fucking cult called the 8 goddesses which somehow has ties to Marina Abramovic and Hillary Clinton. The entire media outside of SK went dead silent about this issue.

Samsung is pretty involved with that cult too. South Korea needs to be fucking nuked along with NorK and Jews deserve nothing but a noose.

It has always been engineered to promote the feminization of Korean males and corrupting females while fueling materialistic and consumerist drivel similar to that of America.

Just look at the K-idols ffs, all the men look like factory assembly line manufactured clones created by corporations (which they are) and women who promote more of the obnoxious terrible music to pander to the masses so their corporate managers make enough money and whore them out to corporate and political elites for favors.

(Train to Busan was fucking beautiful though.)

>implying asians have no soul

Not all asians, mostly Chinks, lack soul BECAUSE of communism. Look at China, their previous history of being conquered over and over and then having somethig as toxic as communism forced onto them is what left them soulless.

Russians (technically European) had no soul either when you take into consideration their savage behavior and rape of Germans post WW2.

China was set up as nothing more but a chess piece for the Jews to gain an Eastern dominance and their entire culture is ripped straight off of Vedic Indians and ancient India. China was doomed rifht since the start and stereotyping all Asians using them as an example is a bad idea.

This.

And this.