I just bought the Fire and Fury book, and I hate to say it, but Trump is FUCKED. How do you come back from this??

I just bought the Fire and Fury book, and I hate to say it, but Trump is FUCKED. How do you come back from this??

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/01/05/trump-gorilla-channel-parody-326374
google.de/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/michael-wolff-note-says-he-doesnt-know-if-trump-book-is-all-true-2018-1
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/4/white-house-allies-punch-holes-fire-and-fury-new-b/
washingtonpost.com/entertainment/books/confidence-men-wall-street-washington-and-the-education-of-a-president-by-ron-suskind/2011/09/23/gIQAHV80qK_story.html?utm_term=.ebecfc56b3b9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WTF hahaha.

The "Savour of western civilization" folks.

sounds totally credible

just like the MI-5 dossier on trump

So this reads like a fan-fiction then?

>Fury and Fire, not Fire and Fury
It's amazing how many stupids are falling for these parodies
politico.com/story/2018/01/05/trump-gorilla-channel-parody-326374

>Donald was delighted with is 'big hands' and wore them everywhere
I know you'd already highlighted it OP but worth repeating.

when the kike author admits its garbage, and you still eat it up. Your brainwashed.

The book literally has an exclaimer in the front or so i've heard where the author says the content is entirely fictive.

google.de/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/michael-wolff-note-says-he-doesnt-know-if-trump-book-is-all-true-2018-1
>Several of his sources, he says, were definitely lying to him, while some offered accounts that flatly contradicted those of others.
>But some were nonetheless included in the vivid account of the West Wing's workings, in a process Wolff describes as "allowing the reader to judge" whether the sources' claims are true.
Sage

just curious, how do you shop these? i have no idea how to make it read with the curve like a real page.

No doubt... Teenage fan fiction

All this does is exonerate Trump, and further drops redpills on the normie masses.

Fuck off snowflake nigger, you don't need a trip.

What wonderful Jewish fantasy writing. Reminiscent of some holocaust novellas/testimonials.

Jewish trickery.

>writes fiction about the president and labels it non-fiction
I think this legally counts as slander. Trump has more important things to do than read some Jew's book, but if and when he gets around to it, I'd wager this guy will be getting a lawsuit.

This "book" is obviously a joke.

Did Trump over-react to it possibly and start a fight with Bannon for no reason? The author could write "The sky is blue," and I'd look outside to double check it.

It's the trip of that Q larper you absolute newfag

too late, user

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/4/white-house-allies-punch-holes-fire-and-fury-new-b/

Is wolff jewish? I looked into it and cant find info.

4D underwater backgammon time travelling uncle knew Nikola Tesla

Based.

desu this is a good thing.

The fact that Bannon is so involved in it means there is a way of ditching Trump without ditching his ideas. People can now say Trump is a moron without crossing over to the other side. What do u lot think?

also pls post more funny pages

Average IQ of Wharton Matriculant is 157.
Anyone who goes to Wharton is a genius, period. And he's more successful than almost all of them.

You're gay

defamation level for political figures is extremely high set by scotus in (((new york times))) v (((sullivan). slander = verbal, libel = written, same standard for what its worth for most people, libel is basically all that counts for politicians. person libeling a politician must do so through knowingly publishing false statements about a political figure or recklessly disregarding the truth of a statement. because the author here is merely quoting people and stating up front he doesnt buy all of what is to be said, no libel counts pres trump can charge against the author or publisher. its an extremely high standard for a politician but not as much for a person, and trump used to rely on it as a person but cannot anymore. still, his legal team can destroy people but its to the cost of his political approval rating.

Seriously though? Bannon going on the record against Trump and not denying it is good for Trump?

>washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/4/white-house-allies-punch-holes-fire-and-fury-new-b/

I'm sure he can win this but I'm a little disappointed he doesn't promote the book himself. It's so damn ludicrous (the real book not the Sup Forums memes) that it's costing his opponents untold amounts of credibility.

Let the lefty blogger cash in at the cost of the entire leftshit retard cause and ride the tsunami of Soros cock gobblers at an irresistable Trump rage fantasy IMO.

>his legal team can destroy people but its to the cost of his political approval rating

I don't know. I think it may make his approval rating skyrocket. People want to see these "journalists" strung up.

Please give me a source for this... People with that kind of IQ almost NEVER end up at business school, its full of hardworking solidly above average types.

If you are genuinely a genius you think you'd be happy pissing your life away building hotels?

it's a build up to Trumps Fake News Awards on Monday

SATAN DIGITS!!

Yep, but the assblasted left is drunk as fuck on fake news and anything that helps further their talking points.

Bannon was, is, and will always be a faggot. Fuck him. He has an over-inflated sense of self importance.

Yes he is. Stick around, eventually you’ll be able to identify jews entirely from their physical traits

>Merely quoting people

>OP's post
>One day in June, 1959, .....
Who is he quoting here?

fair point, but it only appeals to his base. if he wants to secure political points you do that through improving economy, winning wars, building wall to fix issues, etc.

>>OP's post
>>One day in June, 1959, .....
>Who is he quoting here?

It's totally fabricated bullshit.

>If you are genuinely a genius you think you'd be happy pissing your life away building hotels?

>And making a billion doing it.

Dude, if you unironically think stupid people are filling the best / most prestigious business school in the world, the problem is with you.

Dunnig-Kruger effect.

>Seriously though? Bannon going on the record against Trump and not denying it is good for Trump?

I've had mixed feelings about Bannon from the start. He's exactly like every gamer faggot I know: radical centrist too edgy for le mere mortals to understand. He did the IGE shit, obviously can game a system but believes in and stands for nothing in particular but contra-contrarianism.

I haven't read camp of the saints but I intend to and understand the premise pretty well. If something like that is what he swears by, and currently opposes Trump (who is our best shot at stopping Camp of the Saints from coming true) either he's a dismissable edge lord just in it for the money, or the MSM is twisting shit to this extent.

Either way I don't care and neither condition lessens Trump in my eyes.

he states upfront in the book much of it is fiction

>improving economy, winning wars, building wall to fix issues, etc.

2020 is a lock.

The IRS has been up Trumps butt for like 10 years and Mueller been up there for a good year and hasn't found a fuckin turd.

Ya he's fucked!! Such damming evidence,

Not entirely fictive, but he does admit that he fully made shit up.

Here's a quote from a book written about the President that is proven to be factual. "...“Looking back, this place would be in court for a hostile workplace ... because it actually fit all of the classic legal requirements for a genuinely hostile workplace to women.”

The book was written about Obama, and was quickly ignored

washingtonpost.com/entertainment/books/confidence-men-wall-street-washington-and-the-education-of-a-president-by-ron-suskind/2011/09/23/gIQAHV80qK_story.html?utm_term=.ebecfc56b3b9

I was replying to this user who said the author is safe from libel claims because he's "quoting people."

It's like the Patriots last year in the Superbowl. In the end Trump will emerge victorious; and it will be glorious. Many DC scumbags will be sent to Gitmo.

God, that's fucking genius-level writing. The bit about "fellators" should probably be "fellatrices" though, if you're going for a really high-brow tone.

He didn't say it was garbage. He said that when you are dealing with a group of people who lie so casually and endlessly, sometimes you just have to quit searching for the underlying truth. You just write it all down as it was told to you and let the people decide. And we will...

The size and spacing of this book looks like it was made for idiot boomers.

Sage

>how will the most slandered president in recent memory come back from more slander?
Gee, I don't know.

>being this autistic.

Incredible more people haven’t noticed what you clearly pointed out. The first paragraph is based.

I think you print it out, cut the paper to the size of a book, add some highlighting, and jam it into the gutter of the book so that it looks like another page, then take a picture.

This is absolute lunacy.

Nope. I will repost what I posted earlier. He never said it was fiction. What he said was that when you are dealing with a group of people who lie so casually and endlessly, sometimes you just have to quit searching for the underlying truth because you will never get that from this parade of liars. You just write it all down as it was told to you and let the people decide. And we will...

Low effort bait is low effort. Downvoted.

this

This absolutely can't be real.

i refuse to believe this is actually printed. it's just TOO on the nose retarded that not even the most rabid anti trumper would believe it.

>What do u lot think?
that you're an idiot.
It's not about siding with Trump or Bannon. It's about rejecting to play (((their))) game at all.

that was so jewish it actually psychically wounded me.

THIS IS THE LAST STRAW

Which means it is fiction. There isn't a mostly true category of books. If he is selling this as fact and it is indeed fiction, I hope he gets sued so hard he blows his head off.

RIP sweet princess.

I believe it, it explains how he got his golden shower fetish. So this basically confirms the Steele dossier as well.

The fact that the media is making up books like this says to me that he is already winning. This book and the Jew media support of it is all the proof you need.

Not stupid people at all. I've been, and its a similar intake to the analyst programs at banks (in fact its the same people). They are smart, fucking hardworking, but not brilliant.

IQ 150+ is PhD, not MBA

>So this basically confirms the Steele dossier as well.

It pretty much just further discredits that.

I guess this is the endgame of personality cults. On the one hand you have Bannon who although he is a civfag has fought mercilessly for the agenda that attracted people to Trump, and on the other Trump who has done nothing of note. But you are still so caught up in the "Pew BASED God Empururrr" that you can't even see this.

The only bold thing Trump did was Jerusalem. Let that sink in...

>The fact that the media is making up books like this says to me that he is already winning.

Exactly.

I don't think you understand how interviews work.

post maor, these are hilarious

one post by this ID posting a proven fake book, proven fake before its release

Shrill slide thread everyone sage

I think the point here is individual anecdotes may be untrustworthy as people could have grudges etc, but the overall picture it paints is entirely consistent and rings true. There are two many twelve year olds still defending this guy who haven't yet grasped you support politicians for what they do not for who you like to pretend they are...

>twisting up the words so that it fits your narrative
hahah the absolute state of Trump supporters

You generalize too much. You just look stupid.

hhahahahahahaaaaa

This is like something from the fantastic dreams of a not-particularly-bright blue-check twitter journalist.
It's so gratuitous and divorced from reality that it's hard to believe that the story is really in the book, it reads like another Gorilla Channel attempt.

What generalisations did I make? I just don't get how you can pick Trump in Trump vs Bannon, and its just due to the personality worship because the only one whose even half done anything for us is Bannon, Trump has just been Trump.

I enjoyed it as much as anyone back when he was vaguely on our side but I'm not going to support him when he goes after right wing figures and only bothers to do his job when its Israel at stake

no fucking way this bullshit is actually in the book

What an interesting work of fiction.

Do you even know how to read? Please go back to school and don't vote until you learn to read.

We have tons of PhDs in stuff like feminist theory , we wuz kangz studies. I'm pretty sure they're not smarter than a Wharton grad.

The book itself is a parody. Author pretty much says so in the first pages.

You heard wrong. Its true stories, GOP is trying hard to spin it to fiction.

such an amazing shop

Trump sues= author produces tapes. Why do you think steve banon has had no comments about what he said?

So this is some kike that's gay for Trump and writing fan fiction fantasies about him?
What a joke race.

OP here. It's obviously a fucking joke, even the book title at the top of the page is wrong. So many dumb fucks in this thread.

No he doesn't, you didn't read the book did you? Do you not know how to read?

You've clearly never read the authors note at the beginning of the book.

here (You) go

The book's source was the Simpsons.

Am I the only person in this thread who realizes OP's pic isn't real? When did Sup Forums become retarded?

Coz it's not like the source material is much better anyway.

We are living in a world where satire isn't even as funny as reality.