What would be realistic ethnostate?

an all white state would be ideal but what would be the demographics of a realistic ethnostate? i would say 95 percent whites with the rest being mostly east asians as they tend to keep to themselves and not racemix

I'd like to get Australia to 90% European again, with the other 10% made up of the non-European people that are already here.

I think 90 - 10 is a good permanent balance.

If you lived with all white people, who would you hate?

>hurr durr i'm broke and lonely and it's the niggers fault

no one said anything about being broke and lonely

feel free to sit back and watch your country fall apart

Nah, im too busy watching burgerkikes shill for israel while their sons become their daughters.

>instantly brings of blacks

closet fag alert . why are all british "men" bisexual or gay?

all part of the same problem

What did illiterate burganon mean by this?
A problem perpetuated by christcuck, israel worshipping burgers.

look at some of the whiter states in the US
you could probably go below 95% depending on what kind of demo they were, and whether they were citizens or just a temporary foreign population

Wow... so many of them are fat

>T black "British"

>jumps into random thread talking about black men
>not a closet faggot

again answer the question faggot, why are british men so effeminate and gay? is it something in the water? are the krauts poisoning your inbred little island with estrogen products?

yeah more than anything its about changing trends, its a long term process

Let's not front as if you're not failure teens/twentysomethings that use this board to express your frustration at the cards you've been dealt.
>British men are effeminate and gay
Said by a burgerkike whose father has bigger tits than his mom and a brother who is 70% transitioned into his sister.

First: The idea that the state should be for people of European ancestry. Government, miltary, police etc. are all white. Large minorities like Mexicans and Sub-Saharans deported. Smaller minorities could probably potentially stay if they accepted not being full citizens, they could be deported any time. And this is in the US.

In Europe you could easily identify non-White people by deporting people that can't identify their European grandparents.

Im 30 and working you faggot Indian

Trump's diet is most based diet huh?

That's all for one person in one sitting? Looks like 3-4 days worth of food

Why would 100% be unrealistic?

it maybe realistic further down the line, but as of now, i think we should focus on something that is more obtainable

Anyone that's of the caucausian race, and that includes northern africa, turkey, iran, afghanistan and northern india.

oops, forgot dravidians and armenoids (pakistani, southern indians and caucasus peoples)

>1 zucchini and 1 tomato sliced up is enough food for 4 days

Are you LITERALLY retarted?

europe is filled with ethnostates, modern nation states are Ethno states, unfortunetly mass immigration destroyed some of ethnostates in the west.