Uneducated youth

Uneducated youth

What is it with uneducated youth and wearing stuff like gucci belts which make you look like a moron for spending 300$ on a fucking belt

Nigger culture and capitalism.

Why do white people want to be niggers so badly? To the point where their daughters are having nigger babies en masse.

Shekelstein says it's cool

Mainstream media. Its on every TV, they think thats normal. Actually they dont think at all, they just follow everyone else.

Then i guess the better question is why are white people such easily manipulated fucking morons? Just look at this board.

what is he pointing at?

Beggars will never be choosers big homie

I dont know.

Pic related I stole my wife from the Amish community

Its not just white people. Perfect example is modern democracy, people are sheeps and can be easily manipulated. 90% of the people dont think at all, 5 think they think and 5% actually think.

>It's not just white people
Come on now. Tell me you don't believe that. Look at the magapede retard neckbeards. Look at the tryhard wannabe niggers. Look at the kike shills. Always poor, uneducated, christian, white people. Particularly Americans.

theyre not uneducated, theyre niggers

I think they see it as a status single. some kid back in highschool didn't have a single cent and his family lived on welfare , but he did get an iPhone for Christmas and some super expensive drawing tabled even though he couldn't draw. He brought these expensive things with him to school every day to show people. The people I knew that did have money and a job didn't do this.

His cousin is in the NBA

I agree that white people are dumb, but brown people are dumber and niggers are plain retards.

I am in my last year of precision engineering and nobody does this anymore because we have money and a well paying job on the horizon, so we don't have to show of what we have.

>brown people are dumber
Than whites? Brown people own 90% of local businesses in any given white country. Your average white person has no business skills whatsoever. Your average pajeet owns a shop.
> niggers are plain retards
That have manipulated entire social structures to serve them within a few hundred years of being cattle/slaves.

lmao you are right

>assuming they bought it
how much more of a cuck can you be?

The majority of people in Western nations are white, therefore it's mostly white people that have the time and means to chase retarded trends or be duped into things like this. The second is far too busy working and the third world is too busy trying to stop shitting in the streets and then eating afterwards.

>tfw i waste all my money on meme outdoor wear and backpacks like TAD, merrel, fjallraven, arcteryx, etc
at least my shit is functional, a 300 dollar belt won't stop you from getting cold in a survival situation.

Niggers and women. They both very much enjoy wasting capital on (((controlled supply based))) nigger-tier liabilities like the fantastical retards they are.