>creature gives you ability to not feel as much pain and protection from damage

>creature gives you ability to not feel as much pain and protection from damage
>treated as worst thing ever
Why?

Because you are fighting for nothing, in the end all your efforts are for nothing.

Because it contains their soul and they weren't aware of it. Imagine if some magical creature ripped your soul and put it in a gem without telling you, I don't think you'll be happy about it.

who cares?

>abloo bloo my body is just a bunch of meat being piloted around

Yeah, that's what we all are. That's how brains work. Who cares if your brain is in your skull or in a necklace?

You can't accidentally drop and lose your brain

did you watch the show? all magical girls will eventually become witches, the things they are required to fight, creating an endless cycle.

yeah, but you can accidentally fall off a cliff, or have a heart attack, or any other number of fatal accidents

they've just traded one kind of fragility for another, it really isn't a big deal

Because you eventually transform into an evil perpercraft witch

What I had trouble with is the whole "NOT EVEN HUMAN ANYMORE" thing

Being human isn't exactly some grand achievement whether that's on a level of pure function (just ask anyone who has a fucked up "naturally occurring" debilitating medical condition) or an intellectual level (with the exception of maybe volcanic eruptions, all the most fucked up shit to happen to humanity has been self-inflicted)

That wasn't what Sayaka was freaking out about. She was freaking out about a middle-schooler's notion of humanity and what it means to "lose" it, i.e. she was being stupid

because she's a middle schooler

Do you have autism by any chance?

Not an argument

That's a yes.

>a middle-schooler was being stupid
What the FUCK, man!

How is that any different from life?

I'm 7 episodes in

I disliked how QB purposely twisted their wishes to cause them suffering so they would turn into witches.

it is if you don't understand emotions tho

This. At least you get to live your meaningless life with cool superpowers and less afraid of pain and injuries.

For the same reason you haven't killed yourself

I want to find Kyuubei. Why does he only targets cute girls when there are so many guys willing to sell their souls for a bit of power?

He didn't. They bring it upon themselves.

Because they are emotional 14 years old brats, of course they won't have the most logical reaction. Teenagers have been and will always be narcisistic fucks who blow things out of the water for nothing.

That creature didn't give me the fullest of details on being granted my abilities such as inevitable death by turning into the things I was meant to destroy. Plus, it didn't get the consent of my legal guardians. Incubator a cute little shit.

Sayaka acted like if she got her virginity stolen by a faceless old man and now regrets it, in fact I think that was the intended symbolism.

I was asking because people with autism will often struggle to understand people's emotional reactions to events.

#rekt
How can the Incubator race ever recover?