Can the yanks on /pol please rate my American road trip that I will be undertaking in July...

Can the yanks on /pol please rate my American road trip that I will be undertaking in July, I will land in New York and then drive from Philly
I will be visiting
>New York
>Philly
Then Driving to Washington D.C.
>Richmond, VA
>Charleston, Wv
>Asheville, NC
>Nashville/Memphis
>Louisville
Then flying home from Chicago, any other cities that I should visit that will be on that trip, I will be driving the whole time and need to be in Chicago 2 months after landing in New York

Also general tips on what should I expect in America and the do's and don'ts would be appreciated.

Treat blacks like emus

Cities are nigger containment zones. I would say focus mostly on geographical features instead with maybe a few exceptions. I haven't spent much time in the east so I can't really give more specific advise. Alos, ask . But it's slow, so be patient.

Skip Charleston Wv and either visit Charleston, Sc or Savannah, GA. The latter has the most beautiful historical district in the US, due to it being one of the only major southern towns that Sherman didn't burn to the ground.

Get ready to see more niggers than you've ever seen in your entire life

Thats legitimately spooky. Probably because they went offscreen while la creatura was floored and when they resume its up and in pursuit.
Impressive how it manages to put all that mass in motion.
Im guessing drugs were involved in this episode.

You are going through some of the niggest parts of america on your trip. Lock your doors and never use the word cunt.

To be honest, I live on the east coast myself but I'd recommend focusing on traveling out west more, especially for a road trip. I can guarantee you Chicago will be a gigantic disappointed and you'd really be so much better off going to national parks like the grand canyon, Zion, Monument Valley, Yellowstone, Glacier, etc.

it's not a joke
around blacks never EVER relax.

>New York
Prepare for everything you could ever ant and tons of niggers, spics and the sweet aroma of piss everywhere

>Philly
Just stay near the tourist areas or the nigs will kill you.
Visit Central PA instead its 99% white and will fulfill youre 'Murican dreams.

>D.C

Beautiful Safe Government area, worth seeing everything. The city itself holy shit please dont go you will die.

The rest I havent lived so cant help

Half of Philly is slum, ghetto tier places that are no travel zone after dark, so I would recommend you stay with the tourists.
Also REMEMBER: never look at a begger in the eyes.

Is that bad?
I'm 6'3 and 100kg so I sometimes I indimiate people, but I'm not one to look for trouble. Will I have issues?

My head hurt from laughing so much.

You're not going to come to Ohio probably good idea you won't want to leave at least go to Amish Country in Pennsylvania

I'm going to Philly to watch AUSSie Ben Simmons play in the NBA

So many niggers...
Nashville is cool as long as you stay
in the white parts
Memphis lol...nope

I was thinking the same thing. Cities are cities wherever they are and by cities I mean shitholes.

Check out the Blur Ridge mountains of West Virginia. While you are there check out the Lavrey caverns , Monassas, and the car museums.

Yeah but thats not much use when there is a large group of them though.

>New York
niggers and joos
>Philly
even more niggers
Then Driving to Washington D.C.
nigger heaven
>Richmond, VA
>Charleston, Wv
>Asheville, NC
niggers
>Nashville/Memphis
memphis dangerous niggers, stay near river
nashville is ok
>Louisville

I doubt it you will have any altercations, but you will see the American nig in it's natural habitat. I'm not saying every black you see here is going to be ghetto, there are actually kind, normal black folks, but they are
far outweighed by niggers

There are only three cities in America: New York, New Orleans, and San Francisco. Everywhere else is just Cleveland.

t. Tennessee Williams

Don't miss this American cultural icon on your way down south...

When you put it that way, OP is gonna die isn't he?

This, blacks don't normally fight fair. They surround, whoop and holler until their homie starts to lose, then they attack as a group, something whites don't do. Kinda gotta respect them for the loyalty I guess, I wish whites were loyal to each other

Make a post here when you get to Charleston and we'll meet up somewhere and I'll give you a tour of the best spots.

>New York
Smells like piss, but otherwise, it is a grand old city. Filled with culture and life. Highly recommend.
>Philly
I fucking love Philly. If you are interested in American history at all, this place is positively brimming with it. Solid food, tons of clubs and the like. Some areas are a bit sketchy, however.
>DC
DC is amazing.
>Richmond
This would not have been my first pick, but whatever. It has some antebellum charm to it, while still being fairly cosmopolitan.
>Charleston
While you are in West Virginia, you have a really cool opportunity to see mountains. And you will have the ability to score some of the purest methamphetamine you have ever had!
>Asheville
Asheville is lit. Like Charleston, you have a really good chance to explore some of the surrounding mountains. Despite its small size, Asheville is pretty touristy. Lots of restaurants, lots of vibrancy. You may run into the naked drum circle here.
>Nashville/Memphis
If you are interested in music, just go out. Literally anywhere in these two cities. Memphis, like Philly, has some sketchy parts. Otherwise, sit back and enjoy the country tunes.
>Louisville
On your way up, you may want to see if you can tour a bourbon distillery. Kentucky is crawling with them. But this was a strange pick. Not sure what Louisville has to offer.

Overall, solid list. 6/10. Some very good but uninspiring choices (DC, New York, Philly) some hidden gems (Asheville, Memphis) and some dead weight (Richmond, Louisville).

Jesus, if you're going to trawl through every nigger nest in the west you may as well try to make it to Detroit.

My advice to you is, around blacks don't relax. There's a race war in the US that heated up in the last few years but has not gone full red hot. Be careful.

That said, have fun.

There is nothing but Blacks, Mexicans, and Jews where you're headed. You should have taken a trip to Minnesota instead.

yeah, he should add st louis and chicago

OP here, was thinking of adding Atlanta to the list as well, as it follows the general direction that I want to take.

Fucking underated

Atlanta is the nigger capitol of the planet.

>New York

if you have time check out some of the wineries/breweries in the Hudson Valley its only an hour north of NYC and is one of the most beautiful parts of the country

Should be fun. Have a great time OP!

Look into Bourbon Street Blues and Boogie Bar in Nashville. I went there when I visited and it was really great. Had some guy come in and join the musicians with a washboard randomly. 10/10.

New York and Philly are cool to visit. I wouldn't visit anything in the south. I'd go out west to the Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah. The south is nothing but niggers.

NYC
DC
Miami
New Orleans

really the only interesting places to go on the eastern coast

>new orleans
>eastern coast

Do not go to NOLA. You'll be robbed by niggers.

New York, Washington D.C. and Memphis are filled with black people. I rate this part of your trip a nigger/10.

It's a lot better than it used to be
Thankfully the gays have cleaned
up the french quarter a bit
wouldn't stray too far from that area at night

>New York
Meme city with trash people and smells like hot garbage in the summer
>Philly
Nigger infested shithole with some redeeming qualities.
>D.C.
Great town, but the beltway is a fucking nightmare. Do not go south on the Green Line of the Metro towards Branch Avenue. That will take you to PG county MD, you do not want to go to PG county MD.
>Richmond
Downtown is fantastic and if you're into history it's a great place.
>Charleston, Wv
I've only driven through, but on you're way there stop in a town called Lexington in VA and check it out. I went to college there and it's a nice place. Great craft beer place called Brew Ridge Taps.
>Asheville
Fun time.
>Nashville/Memphis
Also fun, but beware of the hipsters in the music scene
>Louisville
Never been.
>anywhere else?
Atlanta, Charlestown in SC or Savannah in GA.

>Chicago 2 months
As a Chicago native, I also rate this part of your trip a nigger/10. Enjoy your stay.

America is big. You will spend a lot of time traveling from point A to point B.

Look into the blue ridge parkway if you are driving. A lot better driving though the mountains than on the major highways.

>rate my American road trip
I give it a D-
> Charleston
> Asheville
> Nashville
> Memphis
> Louisville
WHAT do you think you're going to see in these shitholes?

Skip Memphis. Just drive on through. It's like the Detroit of the South. Maybe some locals will correct me but when I drove around it planning to find a hotel everywhere I went was completely nigger out. Even the hotels had walls and gates. Richmond can be bad at night too but there's a great BBQ place called Buzz and Ned's you gotta try and it's not bad in most parts during the day.

Most American cities are fairly similar. Unless you're looking to say you went to a particular place for the notch on your belt I would instead try to focus at least a bit on taking the scenic route. I've driven these places and that's the fun part is watching the scenery change from state to state. That's just me though. When you get near Richmond it wouldn't be a bad idea to drive further West and check out the Shenandoah National Park and the valley. It's beautiful.

I second Savannah. Have you seen Forrest Gump? The bench he is on was one of the town squares. They've got their blocks set up so there's quite a few of those parks every block or two. It's a neat place to walk around and Savannah doesn't have open container laws so you can buy a beer in tourist shops and walk around. Great restaurants too. You won't find Gump's bench though. They took off the markings indicating which one it was because dickheads kept vandalizing it. Oh, and they've got riverboat gambling.

Don't come. America is SHIT.
EVERY MEME YOU SEE ABOUT AMERICA IS 100% TRUE.
If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

Ok my Aussie friend, your doing a lot of things wrong.
1: Unless your an Elvis fan you really don't want to go to Memphis.
2: New York is really overated and expensive.
3: DC has a lot to see but the traffic is hell.
4: Philly is a world class shit hole.

Here's what I suggest.
1: Land in Jacksonville and go see St.Augustin (oldest city in US)
2: Drive up to Savanna Georgia. (Nicest city in US)
3: Drive up to Charleston. (Second nicest city in the US)
4: Drive to Colonial Williamsburg.
5: Drive to Niagara on the lake. (Canada)
I'm seriously trying to keep you out of trouble and your woman will love you for it even though she'll be a bit dissapointed at first.

Do not go to "cities" except for Vegas. Go to attractions and national parks. You will get stabbed in the cities you want to visit.

>EVERY MEME YOU SEE ABOUT AMERICA IS 100% TRUE.
he's not wrong

Oh and you're going to the places we keep all the niggers. If you see nothing but niggers suddenly get out. You won't have trouble in downtown's during the day from my experience but plan to get gas before and after you go in the major cities. If you're not familiar with where you're at in an American city you can end up in a really bad place just a block or two off the interstate. I don't mean to make it sound like you're fucked because most places are not like that but you should take those precautions to avoid the ghettos.

>EVERY MEME YOU SEE ABOUT AMERICA IS 100% TRUE

Savannah can be beautiful if you hit the right tourist stops. The city is one of the first founded, before the Georgia colony was really even explored.

>tfw Iowan
Shitposters never visit flyover states

This. Cities will have generic spots like aquariums, science museum, etc. There is a lot of history here, but it seems plowed over in the cities and forgotten.

This user has got it down. You're not going to see much difference between those big cities you want to see. Check out the countryside. We have everything. There are a few really cool towns like Charleston, SC and Savannah but to me Atlanta is the same as Memphis as Dallas.

You should go to st Augustine, Florida. It’s the oldest city in the country, it was here before the US even existed. Why are you visiting a bunch of dirty nigger-infested cities btw? People come to the US for the natural beauty. Scrap your gay ass road trip and go to the smoky mountain national park or Yellowstone National Park

Also: Blue ash VA is an incredible drive.

I won't have a girl with me, I'm single, Mate - hopefully American girls like Aussies?

rate my australia trip:
>melbourne
>etheopia
>ho chi minh city
>hong kong
>taiwan
>taipei
>shanghai
>beijing
>peyongyang

Just visit national parks. Grand Canyon and Yosemite

I live in the DC metro area.
If you go to DC stay near the monuments, U street (because there's tons of sluts to fuck) the Adams Morgan area and silver spring MD (on the boarder of DC and MD)
Don't go anywhere in South East DC and be on your toes in North east.

Also Philly is a shit hole. You're better off going to Baltimore since they have really good sea food. (If I'm suggesting Baltimore over another city that's saying something.)

Oh and lastly
>Try mumbo sause on fried chicken
>Try mumbo sauce on fried chicken
The chinks really out did themselves with this wonderful invention. You can only get it at the worst looking carryouts in DC and southern Maryland. It's pink delicious goo.

That's In'n'out burger and it's worth it.

Here's a quick rundown of why you're retarded for even thinking of coming to this shithole
>>New York
It's not even a city. It's literally a copy+paste of every meme about America in a single geographic location.
NYC isn't even "American" anyway. It's like California but cold, smelly, and everyone's extremely rude.
>>Philly
Literal shit town. Everyone's rude as fuck. Chock full of blacks.
>Then Driving to Washington D.C.
Don't go alone at night. Monuments and museums on the mall are cool if you think American history is worth a shit (it's not). Driving there is a fucking meme. Don't use the metro unless you know exactly where you're going.
>>Richmond, VA
Why?
>>Charleston, Wv
.... Why. Again. There's nothing in these two cities except southern accents and black people
>>Asheville, NC
Hippies and rednecks. Literally nothing to eat except fried food served by people who have single digit numbers of teeth in their mouth.
>>Nashville/Memphis
Pretend cowboys and blacks. Enjoy shoving down hundreds of pounds of smoked meat into your stomach as that's the only thing to eat there besides McDonald's and Popeye's chicken.
>>Louisville
Same as above

Seriously don't come. America is SHIT. I'm not kidding when i say the memes are true. The only thing you will learn from actually coming here is that every single thing you've heard here is a fact.
Don't come. Seriously.

st augustine is actually badass. all the spook tours are fun too.

Cherokee South Carolina is my suggestion if you are going further south. You can learn a lot about the native Cherokee tribes and a shit ton about the colonies' interaction with them. If you smoke please try some of the Cherokee tobacco.

Holy fuck, it really is the nigcation.

Hit up Olan Roger's "Soda Parlor" when you hit Nashville.

Lol you're gonna die

then spend extra time in nashville
it is the official bachelorette party capital of the US. Go out on Saturday night bc you will see minimum 30+ bachelorette parties of 12+ women each walking around. Especially in July.

New Mexico?

Oh, one more suggestion: I don't know you're luggage situation but if you can buy a cheap tent, a couple of sleeping bags, some sandwich stuff or whatever you can find camping spots all over. When we go on road trips we take our camping stuff and stay in what's called a KOA. It's a campground chain that has stuff set up right off the interstate everywhere. It's not like camping in the woods and you supposedly can't have alcohol but it's like $5, you can sleep under the stars and save money instead of a hotel. You can always find real camping in the hundreds of state and national parks we have along the way.

My first ghost tour was in St aug with my gf at the time. We went on Halloween and stayed in an old bed & breakfast. It was maximum spook. We also went to this oddities store called “wolf’s” and it was pretty neat.

That's in Utah.

On your way to Chicago, stop by southern Illinois and go to the Shawnee national Forest and check it garden of the gods. Very cool place.

underrated

Don't forget Detroit, Michigan or Compton, California.

When you're in NYC, try not to dwell around times square. Go to Union square, maybe central park, hit up some rooftop bars and go to the best pizza I've had - garlic pizza in Murray hill. Maybe check out the high line, there's plenty to do besides times square. Don't be that guy

And yes Manhattan is whiter than you think.

On I 95 south on the Delaware/ Maryland border, get off at exit 1b before the toll booth and hit up the wawa before reentering the highway in Maryland. Save $8.

when you're driving through MD/DC/VA be extremely cautious. the roads are filled with foreigners and illegals who drive like maniacs. also no one uses their turn signals here so brace yourself for constantly being cut off by people that hit their brakes right after they cut you off. also the traffic during rush hour is like the worst in the country.

i would just go around the area through west virginia/virginia then continue SW

By now hopefully you've noticed the consensus is to not bother with cities. Our cities aren't the great parts. Some towns are cool. You gotta see the national parks or historical sites. If you go and just drive between those cities you're gonna have a bad time if you don't get nigged up.

From DC and currently reside as a subruban and rural retard outside of Richmond
When you go to DC, stick to the tourist areas, if you find yourself on the Eastern half of the District, find a cop quickly because you shouldn't be there
In Richmond, go to Carry town, the Fan, Shockoe Slip and Shockoe Bottom, places around VCU can be safe, just watch your ass at night

East coast is gay

To be honest OP you're missing the best parts of America. You're driving around the East Coast and South, and missing all of the gorgeous wide open mid west.

why the fuck would you go to louisville it's a shithole

>Says the butt lasted west roastie

West Coast has San Francisco which cancels out any gayness we might have.

If you're gonna drive down to Naschville might as well keep going till you get to New Orleans.

>If you're gonna drive down to Naschville might as well keep going till you get to New Orleans.

DO NOT FUCKING GO TO NEW ORLEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kek enjoy your trip in Africa

checked
>I will be visiting
>>New York
never been, heard it's nice
>>Philly
Philly can be pretty rough, stick to the soft pretzel shops
>Then Driving to Washington D.C.
Keep the windows up and doors locked
>>Richmond, VA
>>Charleston, Wv
>>Asheville, NC
Driven through these, never stopped.
>>Nashville/Memphis
Memphis is one of the few cities in the US that legitimately scared me. Don't stray outside the containment zone.
>>Louisville
Meh
>Then flying home from Chicago
Chicago was OK, again stick to the tourist-y areas and you'll be fine.

>There's nothing in these two cities except southern accents and black people
West Virginia is 95% white. There are proportionally more niggers in Charleston than other parts of the state, but still nothing like the other cities on his itinerary.

when i went we stayed at the motel 6 down the street and got rained on the whole time. we got to wander around the jail with legit rain and lighting going on. did a few other ones where we got to run around like retards with emf detectors and take pictures of orbs near the cool ass cemetery and the old drug store.that place is legit

Yeah, visit Milwaukee, anything west of 10th, south of Brown Deer, east of 50th, and north of Wisconsin. You'll have a great time.

>has never encountered a nigger
You never went outside the hipster areas did you?

don't bother with charleston wv

t. mountaineer

>pure meth

more like cut with everything you could imagine