THUNDERF00T JUST REDPILLED HIS AUDIENCE ON CRIME STATISTICS

He details how the proportion of crime committed by blacks is disproportionately higher than any other race in America, relative to their racial constituency of the country.

He also explains how Blacks have an other-whelming preference for murdering each other, not being murdered by whites, as the legacy establishment has tried so hard to push. He also details how Blacks are 5 times more likely to be a murderer.

He also details how the ethnic composition of America is balkanized by counties, and that the races almost always tend to live in communities of their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=dc3p9G47VJ4

He's officially /ourguy/ Sup Forums. He has seen the tide change in online discourse, he's witnessed to downfall of the skeptics, he's seen the legitimate scientific foundations of the Alt-Right, and he wants on board.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/age2rh38
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This only tells me he got the OK from a Jew to make white people hate niggers. He was not informed how Jews are behind most of this. (((white))) actors/actresses just untouched.

>He's officially /ourguy/ Sup Forums. He has seen the tide change in online discourse, he's witnessed to downfall of the skeptics, he's seen the legitimate scientific foundations of the Alt-Right, and he wants on board.

being this retarded
wew lads

Not even going to bother watching, that's how much I doubt you.
This is the same cuck who literally only opposed Brexit because Remain was better for his job, but desperately tried to convince himself and his audience that he had a rational and evidence based position. Soyboy of Stepdad is not our ally but he was right in the Brexit debate Against ThunderCuck a couple years ago. Soyboy would make a point, TCuck would shout "BULLSHIT", then when Soyboy linked evidence TCuck would immediately change subject.
There's literally no way a guy like that suddenly cares about evidence.

Very bad goy

bump blm are spamming the comments lol

I'm watching the video right now and so far it's exactly as described in the OP.

He’s definitely just trying to save face and distance himself from the septics.

>He's officially /ourguy/ Sup Forums. He has seen the tide change in online discourse, he's witnessed to downfall of the skeptics, he's seen the legitimate scientific foundations of the Alt-Right, and he wants on board.

no but video was good

>he's seen the legitimate scientific foundations of the Alt-Right, and he wants on board
Yea let's get all these left-wing atheists to join the alt-right. What could possibly go wrong?

>why do white people commit so much crime?

That's what he should have included as well: How hispanics and Middle Easterners are considered """"white""".

It's a case of broken clocks being right twice a day. His cumulative works don't scream /ourguy/.

He's not right. He didn't address how the FBI inflates crime stats of whites.

top kek leftist are doing better job than us converting people to "racism"

Sauerkraut isn't going to like this.

>HIS AUDIENCE
What audience?

The downfall of Kraut and Sargon's impending doom have shifted the tides. I

Fuck my life, I was meant to say I still don't trust thunderkike one bit but I clicked off the text box and pressing space made it fucking post

Thunderfoot has gone full blown 1488
I love. this. timeline.

its weird that all the video proofs on colins channel got wiped at the exact same time .... Hmmmmmmm

THE KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS ARE ANGRY

He'll twist everything once the video gains traction pointing out that statistics aren't racist. As a """""scientist""""" he's supposed to know this but people like him break in an instant with racism is brought up.

Thumbs Up

That's hard to believe. I'm sure you're exaggerating OP.

Just to bait me to give it a watch...

strawpoll.com/age2rh38

Reminder that Thundercuck has mentioned the possibility of genetic racial differences in IQ before. He just doesn't wanna look bad in public by wrongthinking.

>people like him break in an instant with racism is brought up.
So long as you stick to the simple fact that statistics cannot lie, and cannot be racist. There is ONLY one other way to interpret the statistics, and it still results in a black committing a crime.

Instead of saying that blacks commit crime at 500% the frequency, you could say that IF you are being robbed, there is a 5 to 1 odd that it will be a black....Its the same thing, but takes the blame from blacks overall and puts it into a robbery per person event.....I do know a black guy who certainly has a 0% chance of committing crimes, and he is a good dude. He is no nigger however.

Good luck race realists!

>left-wing atheists
Many Sup Forumslacks were or still are.

>full blown 1488
Not even close.

BUMP

Too late, motherfuckers made his bed, now he better lie in it

NO! NO! You do NOT have the right to post that!

If he'd looked a little closer at the data, he'd have found an interesting statistic:
>black women have a slightly higher murder rate than white men

You can put this shit in front of any autist like thunderfoot and they'll agree because they're intellectually honest enough to look at the numbers and that's what happened here. But they'll never go any further than that. Like he'll go on and on about the actual function and reasons behind why solar roadways suck but he won't touch race. This whole video is inspired by him getting triggered at what he assumed were fake numbers. Really, this is just the jumping off point for an influx of socioeconomic rationalizations. It's not like this hasn't happened before. I think even Sargon of Mossad did this exact same shit.

Cool! I love Thundercuck now!

I just saw it. He tried to stay neutral and didn't attack the Blacks as hard as he could have /should have, given how much they are murdering.
But I guess that's too much expected.

Now the million pound question, would Thunderf00t prefer to live in a black neighbourhood in one of America's 3 murder capitals, or would he prefer to live in white neighbourhoods.

Would he like to be a police officer and risk his life in black hoods, or be a police officer in white areas?
That's usually good for the argument if you can make a leftist ponder over it. Especially useful argument if they bring up police brutality, just ask them to volunteer as a cop to protect all those "oppressed" blacks.

Full.blown.14.88.

many Sup Forumsacks are young people dealing with an incredible amount of leftist indoctrination forced on their lives. Thunderfoot and the rest of the skeptics are not. If they want in, it's to undermine and destroy. Maybe not even intentionally, but look at their track record. Destroyed the atheist movement, regrouped as skeptics, and now they've destroyed that too, what do you think is gonna happen to the next group they join? These people are poison. They need to be shunned.

He probably blames social factors and not genetic ones.

>Would he like to be a police officer and risk his life in black hoods, or be a police officer in white areas?
I believe the skeptic answer for this is "I dont care as long as i'm treated as an individual."

This. Just look at what these "skeptics" do when they run out of low hanging fruit like "KILL ALL WHITES" groups and "ISLAM OR DIE". A lot of them are pussy fence sitters that are too afraid to call attention to the real problems like addressing the voting trends among ethnic and gender lines. When they have nothing left they want to talk about, they start to poison the well and act against the very people that gave them a ride to popularity in the first place. Kraut has come and gone, and now Sargon is heading the same way.

>He details how the proportion of crime committed by blacks is disproportionately higher than any other race in America
Foot made the video too long for normies so nobody can prove it.

>Destroyed the atheist movement, regrouped as skeptics
I have followed him a bit over the years, he initially regrouped as a "skeptic" to destroy the feminists, in retaliation to the feminists destroying atheist movement, and because they went after him and other scientists like Tim Hunt in attempt to destroy their livelihoods in real life.

He is very much a militant atheists who attacks Christians, he wasn't involved in the destruction of atheism, it's very clear that he holds that view above everything.
That's why he attacks feminists and Christians.

There would not have been as much crime if Obama was not helping Muslims run cocaine and destroy America.

Obama was the worst thing that could have happened to the Black Communities.

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

When lefty cunts go this route, it's usually a better tactic to shift keywords from crime to rape.

Don't let them hide behind "crime", and "theft".
Confront them with the rape issues, because even the dumbest lefty knows that being poor isn't a good excuse to rape white women.

>isn't a good excuse to rape white women

Remember, they're white women and inherently have more power over everyone else according to these people. They will ALWAYS make more excuses and slide somewhere else since they have no philosophical ground to stand on.

I asked a leftist one time what the economic reason for rape was and I got the old "Are you kidding me?", followed by a more detailed explanation of white women lying to the cops about black men touching them. They're perfectly happy to throw women under the bus when it suits them.

I keep underestimating these Baizuo. It's amazing what kind of sleazeballs they can become, and really hard to figure out what they get from it.