We love BANNON!

>we love BANNON!
>trump says he’s shit and he was just some guy that brought him coffee and not someone important
>we always hated BANNON!

It’s literally some 1984 shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f
youtube.com/watch?v=kgvMpm9z0TI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

News flash; trumptards aren't smart

Trump's new masters didn't approve of Bannon or anything that isn't Boomer conservatism

Fuck off shill

This is true, but why Bannon decided to play along fake Russia story narrative?
There is certanly some fuckery going on and i am certain that 99.99% of pol has no clue what is going on.

What do you think about Bannon?

this image is accurate, sadly. i wonder what they threatened Trump with, when obama took him aside after Trump's victory...

it's not that they're stupid. it's that they're degenerate and simply don't care.

Whatever i think about him its my own opinion

Maybe it's because Bannon accused Trump of treason for meeting with the Russians. He's not /ourguy/, he literally fell for the muh russia meme. Not to mention he gave the dems a senate seat in alabama

There's obviously more to it considering they were getting along well, wasn't Bannon saying recently he was going to war with the mainstream media for Trump? Or did everyone forget that?

Sup Forums hates cognitive dissonance and will change their views to avoid it. When Trump gets impeached and removed from office they'll all pretend they never supported him

They're very stable geniuses who thought the original thought on the first try. No bamboozle.

Bannon has been losing popularity here ever since he left the White House nearly half a year ago.

It became too obvious that he'd been the leaker and you had the Mooch pointing out how he was wanting to just suck his own dick.

He attacked the one who named the jew

>the muh russia meme.

Yeah, such a meme that there's drumpf and everyone around him losing their shit as more shady stuff is being revealed but it's a nothingburger amirite?

>realizing Sup Forums is the biggest hugbox echochamber for trumptards

are u new?

Bannon fooled most of us and now we're correcting. What is the problem here? I know changing your worldview when faced with new facts and evidence isn't your strong suit but we're not shy about it stay humble.

You think you are seeing fast opinion changes now? JUST WAIT UNTIL TRUMP UNLEASHES THE FORCES OF A TOTAL MARKET CRASH

>implying Sup Forums is one person
I've always hated Bannon. He kept Trump on message during the election which made him tolerable. Bannon cares about Bannon, he doesn't care about MAGA unless it furthers his career.

>Clowns on white nationalism
>Failed to use his position of power to influence society in any positive tangible way, fails so bad that he gets fired
>Literally accuses Trump of treason, the ultimate far-gone shitlib insult against trump
he literally was NEVER /ourguy/, he's like the centrist and skeptic faggots, used our memes and cultural momentum to make his retarded """"economic nationalism"""" platform look more appealing

They're losing their shit Trump's connect to the Namad-Trincher organization is going to be uncovered. The "Russia elected Trump to be president" is an absolute meme undeed. But Trump was a fucking REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER IN NEW YORK SINCE THE 70'S. He's definitely mobbed up.

I don't think a market crash will happen. There might be a correction but not a crash.
If DACA happens without the wall first, and everyone here is still shilling for Trump then I'll lose my shit.

I never cared about Bannon. He was a dumb choice to begin with and he brings nothing to the table. He accomplished nothing and was actually a detriment.

Trump fooled you too...when will you correct for that?

Yeah, Trump only cares about Trump!....uhhhhhhhh...whaaaaaaa?

still like both, at least in the case of bannon his overall message, but perplexed why bannon would try to backstab trump like that. kinda weird.

The lack of self awareness it takes to disregard a year of history in a thread that calls you out on doing that amazes me.

>The book is totally false and not to be believed
>I'm totally dumping Bannon for how he's quoted in the book

=>Trump logic...

Actually we will see a crash bigger than 1929 before the end of 2019. And Trump will use it to wipe his enemies off the face of the earth.

>Sup Forums is one person

>no one is allowed to change their opinion, ever
this is why the left is mentally ill

Uhhhhhhh...recessions/depressions occur in average every 7-8 years. We’re overdue. Toss in natural disasters, huge national debt that just got boosted by $1.5 trillion to $2 trillion because of Trump’s tax cut for himself and his friends, add bubbles like the almost $2 trillion dollar student loan debt, wild speculation in the stock market, deregulation as fast as Trump can sign it and we’re very definitely headed to a MAJOR depression very soon. Remember ass worms...it was 8 years of Bush, a Republican, that brought you the last one.

>Posts retarded falsehood
>Gets called out on it
>Defends himself with unrelated tired meme catchphrase

it's strange how pol loved him and now hates him now that he has fallen out with trump without ever changing his position, meanwhile trump going back on almost all positions he had is still loved and revered here.

Really makes you think about the IQ here

>falsehood
>confirmed leaker
>bad optics
>literally who news site
>fat slob
>pushed a bad candidate for AL elections, on purpose
>accomplished absolutely nothing of note during his time within the white house
Sure, dog fucker

> we haven't been thinking Bannon is shit after 1-2 months of his tryhard puppeteer retardation
You certainly weren't on Sup Forums until 5 minutes before you made that post.

Sage

he is smart and beloved by some

>Book is sourced to mostly Bannon
>Bannon lies
>Book is full of lies
Really not hard shill.

Who’s we?

>Ambitious president gets elected
>Advisors change from the start
>It surely shows Drumpf power

dun goofed!

Most probably trump was forced to change bannon or else

>Sup Forums as always has a mixed opinion about people/subjects
>faggots "uh you ALL love Bannon you are ALL nazis!"
>Bannon does a thing
>faggots "uh you ALL hate Bannon now you are ALL brainwashed"
>name drop 1984 to sound smart and done.

It's hard to gauge how much of this place liked/disliked him before, during and after the election.

If you like someone when they are doing something you like (Bannon's contribution to Trump winning the election however big/small) and then stop liking them when they do something you don't like (Bannon apparently trying to sabotage the Presidency or so I'm told) doesn't that seem kinda normal?

Like you might have liked Kevin Spacey all these years but then find out he is a gay child rapist and stopped liking him. That doesn't make is some kind of "we were always at war with Oceania" shit it's a normal fucking reaction.

You can like someone's views and not like the person.

Agree

My bet is that we find out at the Fake News Awards on Monday.

>leaks to damage Kushner and Ivanka
Literally /ourguy/

>Breitbarts
>literally who news site
How much of a newfag are you or how deep in denial?

>pushed a bad candidate for AL elections, on purpose
A loyal candidate who had less of a neocon streak than the other one. Who fucking cares about one senator election when Rhinos are worse than Dems.

>accomplished absolutely nothing of note during his time within the white house
You mean when he was constantly blocked by Jared's influence?

>dog fucker
When your mind is so filled with memes you actually start believing them it's time to consider seeing a psychiatrist.

>....uhhhhhhhh...whaaaaaaa?
Is this the power of facebook-tier comments?

Not to mention that he went from supporting actual /ourguys/ like Nehlen to cucking hard against them. That probably contributed more to his loss of popularity here than anything Trump said

Nope it's not sourced to mostly Bannon. Trump dumped him for the treason comments in the book.

Bannon fucked up a lot, and he deserves everything coming to him.
Him losing Alabama shows he was not the super genius he and the media tried to make him out to.
Now, fired and with many of his allies abandoning him, he is now in desperation mode.

>Bannon lies

Guess 10 times who is behind this pro trump shilling.

>We love Bannon

>Wow guys Drumpf will sure bring change
> All presidents have people they trust
>Hey first advisor is lame after all media says
>Drumph will 8d chess for sure
>Another policymaker goes down
>Drumph will surely profit from that
>All critical experts that Drumpf formerly had are dismantled nd changed and ridiculed
>Drumh has no trusted experts anymore
>Whatever, next election candidate will surely make America great.

Repeat for like 50 elections.
Profit?

The Left: Bannon is literally SATAN!
Now: Bannon is basically Jesus

It is. Several people have come out and said they didn’t say stuff attributed to them, and that it must have been Bannon speaking for them.

And yes Trump dumped Bannon for being a piece of shit and lying in a Liberal’s book. This isn’t hard.

Implying that the left would continue to like Huma Abedin if she had come out and said Hillary treated her like shit and tried to make her eat her pussy, That Tim Kaine was probably some kind of closet pedophile and she's fairly sure those PizzaGate and Clinton Body Count rumors were true, then helped some National Enquirer reject write a book libeling her.

Laughable attempt with this at best.

>leaf
Listen man, Trump knows shit we don't. Bannon said some stupid uninformed shit, and was evidently a leaker and thats what we know. Trumps says he's a piece of shit, then he is. We trust Trumps instincts.

>Explains serious politics with soap opera terms

And hilfags are?

Lots of shills out today.

bannon is a smart guy is he for/against pol who knows either i like him

>America elects obama
>America elects trump

it's 1984

Didn't take long for a trumptard to mention hillary. Literally the peak of Trump intellectualism: "B-b-but Hilary!".
Nobody here supports Hillary you retarded fucking boomer. Fuck off back to r/donald.

> trumptard pretending bannon wasnt loved at all

>
Hey Britfag you know we had to choose betweeen Hilfag or Trump right? Dumb statement.

Cant you realize you amerimutts that a new president changing so fast so many advisors is a sign that he cant do what he wants in office?

The proof is the book. It’s full of Bannon smearing Trump and Wolff writing it down. No idea why he thought it was a good idea to say Trump didn’t know who Boehner was or that he didn’t want to win the presidency, but apparently Bannon wants to lose everything.

Oh and by the way is dat wall being built already or not?

They have the prototypes built. Will probably get the final funding with some kind of immigration bill.

I was a Bannonite long before Trump even decided to run for President. I've never been a great fan of Nu Yawk yankees. I also remember Trump's 2000 run he made to shut down Pat Buchanan, so I was always skeptical when Steve said he was /ourguy/.
My take is that Trump is trying to shut Steve down before he (Trump) swings behind DACA. He needs someone less militant than Steve over at Breitbart.

Sup Forums does blindly follow what Trump says but Bannon brought this one on himself

But i did always hate bannon. He Jared, and Don Jr are the only thing me and my dad agree on. Bannon is a sleazy drunk, Jared is a weasely kike, and i just dont like Jr much.

>is a sign that he cant do what he wants in office?

Sorry, I guess you haven't been keeping up with the times.... Even MSM admits trump is winning...

huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f

You have to figure out a new line to shill, shill.

Back to your /ptg/ plebbit containment zone kiddo.

Trump>Clinton but that doesn't make him infallible. But Bannon's Kikebert have long since been good goy. Sup Forums doesn't have a team. People who are useful or entertaining are selected, elevated then dumped.
>inb4 can't dump the trump

Typical shill tactic. Remember to Sage. And OP is a maggot.

It's open for interpretation since we don't really know, but I don't believe Trump is being deceived. Trump has always been a good listener. I think some people are trying to deceive, and others are offering sound advice, and everything in between, but Trump knows this.
Ultimately I believe Trump calls the shots based on the promises he campaigned on.

it's the alt kike alt right and alt lite all licking jared's ass for mercer money, so they were told to smear on bannon

jew shit

the kids on this site are genuinely retarded and in search of a father figure, so they take whatever their twitter feed says as a substitute

>everything in the book is fabricated
>except what Steve said
Wew!

Megs has explained what this is all about over and over. This is a play by Trump/Bannon to oust Pence and remaining swamp staff along with outting the media once again. Notice trumps tweet the day before this shit all broke about the fake news awards?? It's gonna be amazing to watch folks. Get comfy. Pic related.

because it's true

if you think this is about that 1 meeting, well, then you're probably on jared's soros payroll

go back to botted subreddits you kike

What the fuck is hapening to this board. A large percentage of the responses are canned leftists shit and everyone carries on with a normal conversation like they have a place here. This is Trumps fucking board.

Wow, it’s almost like they don’t actually believe in anything other than pissing liberals off because Fox News said liberals are bad

5-D chess...

LMAO. Is this before or after Alex Jones becomes a super saiyan god super saiyan?

I did love Bannon until he turned on Trump by talking to a hack and using the word "Treason" in reference to a meeting setup by Fusion GPS. The mooch was right. Bannon sucks his own cock. Didn't believe it at the time, but the Mooch was right.

KUSHNER IS BASED LE XDDDDD PRAISE KEK

t. ricardo spencer

Trump is so yesteryear, get with the times kiddo.

Bannon is a bitch. He talks a good talk, but can't do shit for his country because he's steeped in Jewish propaganda, paralyzed by fear, and can't own up to his own inadequacies.

youtube.com/watch?v=kgvMpm9z0TI

you must have a single digit iq

if jared kushner is selling the country to jews behind closed doors, behind trumps back, i think you'd want someone to say something about it

donald did it to himself because he's a dumbass

A unnamed book 100 years ago told stuff that if you look side in side with todays news , its like the book writings are todays news briefings. You could literary interchange them. Have a whole chapter on leaders and advisors.

Americans are retarded. More news at 11.

I am a Trumpfag, and honestly, my first reaction to this was "literally who". Not even pretending, I have no clue.

Nobody is real. I created all of you, this is a video game

bannon will be the last motherfucker breathing you beta fucking nigger loving kushner shill faggot

You're a fag if you think Kushner has any power.

bannon is a smart dude his career is over its done

Always thought he was slimy af. If anything his "support" of Trump and how min rustling he did was the only thing I liked about the greasy bastard