What would've happened if Rin didn't fuck up and actually got a Saber class servant?

What would've happened if Rin didn't fuck up and actually got a Saber class servant?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/2002-Mirror-Mirror-(Rin-Gilgamesh-in-Stereo)?highlight=part
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can we stop for a moment and talk about how shit the rider class is

she would've fucked saber every night

Win the grail war, be killed by Gilgamesh

Shiro commits sudoku

Lots of mana exchange.

I want some guro doujins of saber going ape shit and hacking off heads with that sword

I'd rather stop for a moment and talk about how sexy Rider is

Rin was never going to get a Saber class Servant, even if she had performed her ritual at the correct time.

If anything, she would have summoned a stronger and more perfect Archer.

More or less the only way she could have summoned Saber would be if Shirou had died in the fire.

I want Rider to ride me

She would've summoned a proper King Arthur and he would've buried his dick so deep inside her that she'd be crowned Queen Rinevere when he released 1500 years of mana glopping endlessly into her.

The series would have been better.

Berserker is a shittier class. There is nobody in it that wouldn't be better in another class.

She would have won, or come close.

What would be more interesting would be seeing Shirou summon Archer (especially if Archer is still EMIYA ). Would they just kill each other? Or would one sway the other's opinions and they'd become an unstoppable duo?

Rin is fucking shit.

Rin is objectively best TM girl.

Luvia, pls.

She's a jerk, as well as a morally amibiguous Magus. Any of the Sabers or Sakura are leagues better.

Why is there a severe lack of adult Rin images?

Shirou would accidentally activate the command seal and tell Archer he isn't allowed to kill him if an attempt is made

They're like artillery. You just need to use them right.

>morally ambiguous magus

The whole point of Rin's character development is her conflict between her magus upbringing and her naturally good nature. So yes, she is a morally ambiguous magus. That's the fucking point.

Shirou is fated to summon Saber since the catalyst for her is embedded inside him though.

I know. However, her 'mage morality', for lack of a better term, makes her less likeable, at least in my opinion. That's why I stated she wasn't best girl.

She didn't fuck up. with Shirou having the goddamn sheathe of Excalibur in his body he could've only summoned Saber.

Didn't she go first though? Had she done the ritual at the correct time.

She didn't fuck up summoning Saber because it was impossible for her to do that. She did fuck up summoning Archer though.

shut up, Iskandar was the best

Luvia wants to fuck Rin though.

Samson

The whole store would be boring ، no one will read it ، type-moon would fall , and we could never have the chance to see fate /zero

She would get close to winning, only to be killed by best girl.

This

She would curb-stomp everyone in the war. However, she would need to deal with Gil and Saber would then lose and become a fuck doll.

A better question: would Rin + serious Archer actually be able to win the war?

What Saber would Rin summon though?

rin and saber would be lesbians and win the grail easily

>Sued for copyright infringement

Rin pairs so well with everyone, for shipping or summoning. She can even raise Lancer's luck

/u/ get out. Nobody asked if they were yuri or not

You know Rin canonically likes pussy right? It's not like trying to pretend two straight girls are secretly gay like 90% of what /u/ does.

But Rin didn't fucked up. She summoned EMIYA because she had a catalyst that linked her to that specific heroic spirit.

Hell, I think that was the only reason EMIYA could be summoned in a Holy Grail War as he wasn't a proper Heroic Spirit

We don't need yuri shoehorned into the discussion. Keep it relevant otherwise yuri will end up being like Sup Forums or pony posters.

>A better question: would Rin + serious Archer actually be able to win the war?

Even with Archer fucking around they did pretty well. He is the perfect counter to Berserker's noble phantasm, and just needs to take Saber by surprise as seen with the near--miss at the start of UBW and Hollow Atraxia.

she fucked up as in he lost his memories for a day but other than that, she did fine.

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/2002-Mirror-Mirror-(Rin-Gilgamesh-in-Stereo)?highlight=part

Best duo prove me wrong

>Prisma meme

Not when Ozymandias somehow had a fucking Egyptian airship

>Accordingly, his compatibility with the notorious wallet-drainer Rin is…THE BEST.

What about Nero? Nero has Gil's personality and Saber's body. The perfect combination for Rin.

would she even got Arthuria as her saber class?

No, because she has no catalyst for Arturia like Shirou has.

why is she standing like that?

so if she DID get a sabre class, who else could she get?

>She didn't have a catalyst
>We need to ignore her amulet and Shirou entirely (for obvious reasons)
If it were a 'normal war' then for those two reasons, she would probably ended up with a different Saber "with a personality like hers" since that's how the Grail tends to operate when you don't have a catalyst

The way the fourth war ended, however, also makes me think that Arturia may have been 'queued up', but I have nothing to base that on at all.

so her opponent knows where to stroke when attacking.

Jack the Ripper, SF.

>medea is objectively best TM girl

She would still have gotten EMIYA because she was using the pendant as catalyst and because Shirou is 120% guaranteed to summon Artoria because he has Avalon lodged up his ass.

It is LITERALLY impossible for those two to summon another Servant under these two conditions. However, things would perhaps change for Rin if she used another or no catalyst for her summon.

Shirou summons Gilgamesh as the result

Let's suppose Rin summons a Saber, not Artoria, but a different one.

What would have happened with Shirou? Would have summoned Artoria anyway? Under which Class if so? Or would he been denied because the Saber slot was already filled in?

There was two Sabers in a previous Holy Grail War. It has happened before.

like so

>ask for adult Rin images
>post non-adult looking one

That was a completely different situation. It was 2in1 package because of the Edfelfelt Sorcery Trait, not Saber replacing another Class slot.

Which one? I don't recall.

Or if she used the same catalyst, but Shirou was dead from the fire, so her magic depot never became linked to him.

As I mentioned above.

He'd have summoned Artoria wielding Tristan's bow, and her gimmick would have been that she can act as any of the seven classes by borrowing the weapon of one of her knights

>Saber - Excalibur
>Archer - Failnaught
>Lancer - Sir Balin's spear
>Rider - Galatine
>Assassin - Her shitty Welsh dagger
>Caster - Merlin's staff
>Berserker - Arondight

>[x] Rape the maid

Reminder that in all scenarios where she does not marry Shirou, Rin goes gay for either Saber or Luvia

Even when she does marry Shirou, there is a high chance of at least one threesome in there.

Wouldn't she just summon a Saber EMIYA for lack of a proper catalyst?

Emiya is too much of a difficult prick to be summoned in a class that lines up so well with him. He'd just tell her there's no Sabers this war, call him Archer 2. Once Gilgamesh is revealed he quietly revises it to Archer 3.

She already had her wind spear that long as fuck to spell rhymong

But a Rider has won a grail war.

Would rin grow the dick or would rin make saber grow the dick?

What is sex with astolfo like?

very shitty

Why didn't she try to summon Gilgamesh like her dad?

She has no link to any Saber, while having a massive catalyst connecting her to EMIYA. If she didn't use the gem at all, she might get a Saber matching her personality

Rin wasn't a retard like her dad

she knew he was a jobber

I want astolfo to ride me

>She would still have gotten EMIYA because she was using the pendant as catalyst and because Shirou is 120% guaranteed to summon Artoria because he has Avalon lodged up his ass.

Shirou can get EMIYA assuming Rin didn't get him first, having Avalon lodged up his ass is second to himself being the very catalyst. Of course, EMIYA may chose to not answer the summoning, or he might take it and use the chance to murder him on the spot..

Shirou probably wouldn't have become a Master.

And Rin's true fuck-up was not having a catalyst prepared. Without one, she never would have summoned King Arthur anyway.

Why not take turns?

She didn't want King Arthur just any Saber

He did win a Grail War though.

He wouldn't need to murder him. Just watch as Lancer does the work.

Nothin personnel.

Unfortunately with her catalyst, the only Servant she could have summoned was Emiya. Her time fuck-up only caused Archer to lose his memories for a short while. Even if everything was perfect, as long as she used that pendant as a catalyst, the identity of her Servant was assured.

I don't think Archer actually did lose his memories, he was just good at hiding it. It's been a while since I read the VN so correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Nope. Apparently, Archer really did lose his memories for the first night. By the time morning came, though, he remembered most of everything. Getting summoned the way he did was basically akin to a concussion. It scrambled his brains a bit so he needed a couple others to set his mind straight.

The whole point is that EMIYA had the catalyst, not her; she used the gem to save Shiro when he was attacked by Lancer during Lancer's duel with Archer. Unless you mean "if she didn't use the gem at all [to save Shiro]", in which case EMIYA wouldn't exist and there would be a causality fuck. But this is Fate, so that's par for the course.

If he has enough unique weapons that can pierce Berserker's God Hand, or if they actually target Illya, then probably.

I don't think EMIYA would ever willingly target Illya though.

The problem with Unlimited Blade Works is that all weapons are automatically degraded one rank and + modifiers don't apply to God Hand. It has to be A, B+ doesn't count. So Archer had to use nothing but Broken Phantasms to chip off Berserker's lives.

Holy shit, what's with so many people thinking she used the pendant as a catalyst? She fucking didn't. Did any of you actually read the VN?

In an interview Nasu said that he regained his memories in the scene where Rin uses her command seals. The point where he says that calling her "Rin" will do.

When he said "if she didn't use her gem" he meant for the summoning. EMIYA would exists regardless.

They both owned a copy of the pendant at the time of EMIYA's summoning, and she tried to use it (not a catalyst intentionally) during the summoning. It was EMIYA's pendant that ended up getting used as a catalyst, but hypothetically if Rin didn't try to use the pendant during the summoning she might get a Saber matching her personality exactly that it overtake EMIYA's catalyst in the priority list.

What Saber would match her personality though?

Name ONE bad Rider in an actual Grail War.

FSN: Best Snek
FZ: Conquerer Bro
FE: Pirate Onee-san
FP: Chill Tannedgamesh
FA: Waifu (Male) and Troykiller Chad
FSF: Bacterial Totoro