Cat killer who killed over 400 cats finally found!!!

They finally caught the infamous cat killer. They believe he was linked to the gruesome murder of over 400 cats! What does POL think about this? Should he get the death penalty??

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5241473/amp/Police-arrest-man-31-five-pets-decapitated.html

Yes. Dont touch the kitty, what a monster.

Make his case public, spread his face and name across the news.

That should be enough really, unless he is surrounded by cucks who wouldnt make the rest of his life a nightmare.

Well it's good that they finally caught him before he moved on to killing people.

Animal abuse is nigger-tier behavior. He should be publicly lynched.

(checked)
Give him to the cats' owners. Cat owners know the value in toying with their prey.

this

>gruesome murder of over 400 cats
muh 400 gorrilion annuda shoah
he did nothing wrong and it never happened

T. Cat killer

They should lock him away. Killing cats is the first sign of a serial killer and exhibits a pathological hatred of women/mother, due to cats being a symbol of the feminine they target them before moving onto women.

I expect he will get a lenient sentence though.

/thread

>no name in the article
Place your bets. Muslim niggerdom or jewish blood sacrifice?

>no picture of the killer

What did they mean by this

He should get a reward and Trump should invite him to the white house.

Why are the police wasting time arresting cats? Even if the cat is a serial killer, surely this is more a job for animal services?

The Croydon cat killer. If he goes to prison in England he will be fed everyday, given a PlayStation if he is a good boy and live a easy life in prison for a year or two all at the tax payers expense. It's a shame they don't do hangings no more.

Agreed. The reason serial killer's are famous for starting out torturing cats is because thier screams and yowls have a similar frequency to that of a woman screaming. Plus, unlike a dog which will eventually give up in despair after a while cats continue to struggle and fight back right up to the end providing a much more stimulating expierience.

>totally not a freak btw, Im a no shit criminologist and am currently training on investigative techniques under a retired FBI profiler turned instructor.

Who cares, only soyboys worry about cats worthless lifes

I've always thought cats are easy prey. Seriously tho if you think you can waste public space with cats, why can't someone reclaim public space?

Why do Eastern Europeans hate animals so much?

Is it the mongoloid genes?

>implying cats and women aren't awful and often deserve death

this
they are satanic creatures

>being this serious about obvious shitpost
i really like cats desu

>niggerdom

My money is on niggers. Gooks would eat them, muslims would srrap bombs to them.

I say well fucking done that serial killer is fucking famous and for what killing stupid fucking faggot cats only a stupid furry faggot would fucking give 2 fucks about dumb fucking faggot cats being killed and tortured fuck them and fuck op for making this fucking shitty faggot fucking thread u nigger shitbag fat fuck suck my cock op u furry nigger

not half as much as you shitskin faggot

that isn't the fucking point

Get curbstomped you piece of subhuman shit, fcking shitskin filth

And i'm not joking.

well done to the ahmed that rapes and kills u

Because they're animals themselves. It's just concurention thing.

Death penalty? Are you kidding? for killing few cats. Muh (((400 poor kitties))). Who cares Shlomo?

Go Suck a dick du ekelhafter hurensohn

He'll probably kill in prison.
Killing cats was a surrogate way to not end people's lives. I say let him go.

Damn, dude! Take a chill pill! Fucking cats are only a problem when they become a nuisance. Otherwise they hunt mice and small snakes.

good thing theres no death penalty for killing faggots like u

Blood angel

>slavs prove they have no soul
inb4 mutt means

It's not murder.

Don't get me wrong i like cats but its not murder to kill them.

>t. satan-worshipper

>what doesn't pol think
Idk let's just do the opposite of reddit again

Underrated.

>Natural pest control
He should be rewarded

Lynch him.
And these faggots too.
Feels good to live in Texas. I can shoot these faggots on sight if it's dark out for destruction or theft of property. As long as I kill them they can't sue me.

slavniggers should be gassed

If Justice fails you, take it into your own hands. Just make sure nobody sees it.

Doubles and he is a Asian Muslim

Trebs Black Muslim

Singles Fremch Muslim liberal

Quads far right white guy

Look at these quads!

>no picture
>kills (white people's) pets for fun
>britbong
He deserves the death penalty for being muslim, but killing cats isn't really illegal
You're a subhuman if you kill anyone's pet if it's not doing anything to you, even if it's just walking around. Strays should probably be euthanized or killed if they become a problem, but allowing kebab to randomly murder your pets is true degeneracy.

I want to fly to the UK so I can join the lynch mob that would take this guy out.

>Hey I want to kill that dutchy
>luckily I live in Texas
Is the burger fried?

He'll be up for a job with Blackwater, or butt sex with Jameel. They'll give him a choice. In one set of opportunities he can reach his potential, in the other his ass gets rekt by a nigger.

the guy was also suspected of arson. what's next on his list of tricks, bedwetting? can you say serial killer?

Niggers and shitskins hate animals in general. Which one are you, faggot?

varg would be proud

t. cat killer

I agree with the pole if who gives a fuck about cats?

House Cats are an invasive species that kill off native animals in alarming numbers. Honestly there really should be a purge.

>Who cares, only soyboys worry about cats worthless lifes
Sure, but only a fool doesn't learn how serial killers start. A thousand dead cats is no big deal. A psycho that would torture 1000 cats to death to enjoy their suffering is violently sadistic, and likely to move on to semi-random people.

This. On top of that cats are a nu-males, soyboy tier pet. Real men have dogs.

WHAT THE DIGITS

>i really like cats desu
Sure, me too. I also appreciate that there is an irony to cats being killed for sport.

All
Cats
Must
Die

People who tie their masculinity to their pet can't tell others what it means to be an adult.

no animals in the house faggot

im sure 20 days of community service will teach him his lesson

Someone's niggered up in here. Calm the heck down, Tyrone.

Kek. Le edgy "I'd kill you and the rest of humanity to save one cat" Sup Forumstards on suicide watch.

Fuck off shitskin and go lick your ass from your israelic master.

You can try to kill me, but you don't have the balls you filthy beta cuck soygoy so you are hoping that others will do the job for you. You are pathetic.

The actions were getting more violent and barbaric as time went on and the killings started to spread nationwide.

At first it was cats with broken necks then smashed heads with a hammer and then disembowelment,tortured etc. He also killed other animals not just cats.
The pain was increasing as time went on suggesting heavily the person or persons involved were getting to the point that gratification was no longer there and of wanting to try their urges on a person and they were now desensitized to doing the deeds so felt no remorse,physical sickness or even thought about their actions. The logical big step up would be people and the first is always the most brutal,messy,filled with mistakes and memorable for a SK. A little worrying considering the prostitution problem in Cardiff for example where police for some reason have a theory about another Suffolk Strangler tier killer about to appear.

If it is the guy then that's one definite up and coming serial killer off the streets. Age 20-30 seems to be the common "trigger" age for serial killers though some think it would be 20-35. It's unusual though as this sort of shit happens when the person is much younger in their childhood-teen years.

Why do sentimental normie faggots care so much about animals

it's not like all cats are extinct, you can still get a new one.

Do you care about ants dying too

Begone, super-Satan, father of Satan

Animal cruelty should be punished with the death penalty.

I really love cats, but you should read what impact they have on ecosystem. Stray cats kill billions of bird annually, so we should find some effective way to control their numbers, like sterilizating every one of them

people that really love and properly care for their cats don't let them outside. for the birds, too.

Public shaming should be enough.

town just north of me is paying rewards for stray cat "scalps"

So much moralfag on Sup Forums

If he killed 400 African Americans you wouldn't be this outraged.

Because niggers don't count
Cats > niggers

It's not. Many of the owners had to spend months mourning, some probably even put on blood pressure medications for the rest of their life.

let's put him in a pen with a lion. then we'll see how bad he is.

W-what the fuck? That's too brutal, if you're not shitposting. It's more humane to make some cute little concentration camp for these furry juden

I'm assuming the owners would get revenge somehow.
>blood pressure medication
What did it mean by this?

I fail to see the point you are making

no it's probably a white guy. possibly british or maybe eastern european
wogs are vicious violent fuckers but it takes a white person to do the kind of cold calculated cruelty that this person is guilty of
i'd lock him up forever but he'll probably just get a fine and community service

In Australia scalping cats is a cultural tradition. Most cities have "cat scalp kiosks" where you go to turn in your dead cats

Checked. The way this was escalating, cats would have no longer provided the 'kick' he needed and he had a high chance of moving onto human victims. Cunts like this are wired wrongly and will always pose a threat. Locked up for good or death is what's necessary.

Animal cruelty is illegal, dipshit.

Probably a jew. I except this kind of inhuman cruelty from the jews.

Cute

This guy was in my area and I'm fairly certain he killed my sisters cat.

Press S to spit

Let’s lock him in a cage with a starving mountain lion

S

Why do you think I'm talking about you in particular?
Are you too stupid to use common sense?
Do you need to take english classes?

I meant to say immoral, it's obviously illegal. My bad. Killing strays isn't necessarily bad, but killing people's pets in any circumstances but self defense is subhuman-tier.

When my cat died I was put on blood pressure medication because I was crying so much for so long. Please no bully. I'm normally masculine.

I used to work with a guy who was telling the supervisors at a luncheon about how he would sit in a chair in his yard with an air rifle and shoot animals like squirrels and cats. The rest of them laughed and I just felt disgusted.

What a fucking faggot lmao

Arabs do similar shit.

Says the homosexual