WE WUZ Templar and sheeeeiiit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who,_whom?
KIKEbook.com/KnightfallHISTORY/photos/fpp.358436291022811/684271811772589/?type=3&theater
youtube.com/watch?v=DmdOnM_NTIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm assuming this is a British show

The makers of Vikings new show "Knightfall"

SAVE THE JEEEEWS

Shameful.

Whatever about modern times and the incredibly forced (((diversity))) narrative, it's absolutely disgraceful that they're trying to rewrite history.

>chain coif gaps

Peasant level production here

Seriously ? Those who realize Vikings made this ?

I stopped watching the first episode after that cuck knight started with the jooz, fucking niggers pushing the kikes on everything.

Also wuz IJA soldiers and shiet

Fuck really? I've been seeing ads for that show and it looked pretty cool, but they didn't show any nogs in the clips. Thanks a lot, History Channel.

It's in the History Channel (history? Really?). But both shows don't have the same producers and showrunners.

>trying to rewrite history
They are rewriting history then using the new history to entrench political power and justify disenfranchising intersection groups.

The perennial Jew question is always asked: Kto-Kovo?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who,_whom?

Purges are not far away - that is, unless we fight back.

Does it matter? There is plenty of evidence that a few African Christians fought in the Crusades. Plus you already have the Celts fighting alongside Aryans and Mediterraneans.

WE WUZ STLEETZHITTLEZ.

This is cancer

Depends are they french Templar's or African recruits?

Those are actually not that out of place for crusading era. There was nothing really based about templars anyways, they were literally christian jews with their banking and scheming.

can we meme a holocaust film with blind casting?
Have a nigger Hitler and a Chink Camp guard. Make all the campers be every random color and make every guard some random color.

BBC?

It matters to them because they apparently hate god for whatever reason so they get triggered by a simple photo, best to just ignore idiots.

U are an disrespecting asshole

What the fuck?

Come on, fellow mutt user. You know we can't have any interesting, historically accurate shows without black characters, cuckery, or feminism being thrown in for no good reason.

Wtf...there is even a gook in the far right.

Why are they writing in foreigners into out history?

Oh right, I forgot. Well it is the History Channel, actual history is not their strong suit.

That's not a gook that's another nog.

We wuz Robin Hood and shit

>wearing the chain coif on their heads with no padding

tanned nip

Well, there were Ethiopians marching in the first crusade

But they didnt have the European style armour and Equipment. They were decked out in ME/African Equipment

I could live with this if they are the only two black Templar's in the whole show and they both come from Africa and joined up with the order because of some missionary converting them, but If they try to pass them off as Europeans I'm going to kill myself

Ohhh, so that's what it is. Silly me, I thought it was a nigger. Did his nose and lips swell from the heat?

looks like they casted some rapefugees.

KIKEbook.com/KnightfallHISTORY/photos/fpp.358436291022811/684271811772589/?type=3&theater

I've never seen vikings. Are there any niggers in it?

No there are Muslims though and one of the main Vikings in the show converts to Islam

we wuz templars is typical of the brits
reminder that the templars actually built stuff in portugal, and nothing in the british isles

kek, that revisionism is actually smart anti-nip propaganda by china

I'm so fucking tired of niggers being literally everywhere

I swear to Odin I'll fucking become a warlord in Africa and make niggers kill each other for my enjoyment

They do it all the time anyway and nobody cares because, let's face it, they're fucking niggers

seems accurate. the swedes and islam goes hand in hand.

>one of the main Vikings in the show converts to Islam
Didn't that actually happen though? Vikings interacted with the caliphates a lot, especially to sell them slaves.

I'm so fucking sick of it.
Why don't they just make vikings and neolithic Europe full of niggers.
If they are going to shove this lie down our throats, then they should lie right from the beginning.

There are (were) some Asians. I couldn't watch it anymore after that (half) season. I hear there are Muslims now. There will probably get KANGZ by the next season.

There was conversions and "conversions" to both christianity and islam, mostly for sake of good trade relations.

They [the Vikings] highly valued pork. Even those who had converted to Islam aspired to it and were very fond of pork."

yeah there was some, they are swedes after all

when the Geisha isnt serving the Tea in the right way

Filled to the brim with Islamic apologism and Salladin romanticization no doubt. It will definitely play into the "advanced golden age Islam vs barbaric medieval Europe" trope and highlight peace loving mudshits as defenders.

>how to make Chinese hate Japanese even more
>portray them as black on top of everything else

Thats actually historically true. Christianity was always more North African than European. Refuse Christianity, accept your Pagan roots.

>Lithuanian
Your pathetic duchy deserved every crusade it got. Lithuania may need another crusade to get rid of its newfound post soviet pagan fetishism though. Also stop naming your children pagan names, they sound horrible.

>Greek roach actually thinks he can criticize me

Shave your goat beard, malaka.

>one of the main Vikings in the show converts to Islam
Really? I don't remember that, which one?

Hello pagan LARPer, the holy lands is in the middle-east and not North Africa. And besides, while there were indeed christian black people in the templar knights' timeline, they were south of Egypt (muslim) and completely cut off from the rest of the Christian world, who wasn't even aware of their presence of that time.

"Nites Templa"
ya know, to make it "kool"

He is Lithuanian, all of them are Pagan LARPers. They name their children pagan names to this day, and have the largest pagan movement in Europe (5-9% of their population identify as Pagan I believe). They were also the last European nation to be Christianized following 2 crusades.

This has me thinking, have (((they))) done this before, was there a race that was completely replaced we don't even know about. Is there some part of our history that isn't actually ours but was rewritten to remove a group?

>Christianity was always more North African than European.
For a few centuries it was, especially during the Byzantium empire. But nogs are from below the Sahara.

Pre Islamic north African Berbers were also 100% Romanized.

Floki
youtube.com/watch?v=DmdOnM_NTIE

He was the most unlikable character either way.

WE NEED AN ALL OUT OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE HISTORY CHANNEL.

FUCKING WAR NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>You have heard the REEEEEEEEEEEEE BattleCry

TO WAR!!!!

Middle-east and north Africa are connected and niggers were common among there. Not to mention the jews and semitic arabs there the main christian diaspora, you cant deny what. It was a whole rainbow pallet of brown.

Lol

Keep on making excuses for an invasive ideology what made your country into a cuck dystopia. Your own country is riding on the coattails of your pagan past, without it youre nothing.

Lithuanians are the niggers of Europe. You have some of the lowest IQs in the continent, 10 points lower than all of your neighbors.

I'd much prefer for the focus to be shifted to our equally glorious Byzantine past. The only reason we idolize the ancients so is that we needed to convince westerners that we wuz Pericles to incite a popular sentiment in support of our independence. Greece is quintessentially Byzantine. Racially, culturally and religiously. We have little in common with the ancients save for a vague notion of historical continuity (Which Byzantines tried to suppress to the best of their ability, and rightfully so, for our pagan past was a decadent shitfest)

This, if they were recruited in the Holy Lands entirely for manpower reason it'll be palatable.

Well he's still not a muslim... He might've been impressed by them not fearing death, without having to insta-convert...

>Greek roach still relying on the 2006 IQ poll made by a Fingolian

Anyway, you can have the highest IQ in the world and still be a cuck like some Bill Gates faggot. Culture is about your willingness to defend your genes. Asians are not ethno-based because for their high iq, but because of tight knit family and deep and specific to them culture.

>I'd much prefer for the focus to be shifted to our equally glorious Byzantine past.

Why would you want to cling to Byzantine past, it was just a slow and painful downfall culminating in you getting roached by turks.

>Large gaps in the coif
>No padding under it
>Large cross in the middle of the coat
>Niggers being knights, aka european nobles
As historically accurate as all other shows then...

>this but it's also 40 degrees celcius and the steel rings are burning your flesh

Bravo Bruce Lee! You give the worst insult to the Japanese by calling them niggers!

>slow and painful downfall
You are evidently historically illiterate. Modern Greeks have little if anything in common with ancient degenerates and their disgusting society. We are ETHNICALLY, culturally and religiously the result of Byzantine immigration policies. Greece is at least 30% Slavic, and at least 50% Armenian with some Levantine.

There were Ethiopian and Egyptian templars who would be considered black though. Look at the church of Lalibela and artistic depictions of black saints throughout european museums of the crusades.

Fucking hell - I forgot about that shit show.

I am so sick of (((them))) shoehorning niggers and women into every little thing. Nigger Julius Ceaser, Nigger Sherlock Holmes, Nigger Hannibal and them putting that half nigger as Conan the barbarian just makes me rage.

What next, Cuchulain as a nigger?

well never get historical accuracy in a show swedebro, history is too pale male and stale.

China is getting culturally enriched too.

You're more cucked than you look and have no clue about history of knights.

>shadman

Ethiopians are the only Negroids I can respect, and they are hardly even Negroid, being 40% semitic. They are the ONLY sub Saharans to have produced a civilization of note.

He is the best :)

Don't you worship a literal fucking tree and dance around a fire burning shit? I have more respect for your country than most likely would, and I understand that you're returning to that religion as a way of bolstering your culture and national pride, but come on. That religion is kind of retarded, and you've gotta know on some level that you're essentially faking it, same deal with fat white girls in the US pretending to be Wiccans because it makes them le unique and special, or assmad Scandinavians pretending they actually think Thor is real because it makes them feel more masculine in the face of the overwhelming cuckery in their nations.

>mfw we should make a US slavery-era drama where a white male cotton field slave falls in love with a black female slave owner

>No padded arming cap under the mail coif so that the metal rings of the armor dont smash into your skull when hit with a weapon

Yeah, if templars were niggers that's propably what they would do.

don't give (((them))) ideas

I know its a french order and the frenchies aren't niggers all I'm saying is that if the makers of the show portray them as Templar but Africans It would be more palatable than having them be French

i noticed this too. tried to watch but then...

>i hate the ways the jews are treated, we have to save them.

WUT!

Jesus Kike, i did not fully realize how actually bad your gene pool is. Sorry, my bad

>tfw he is perfect levelled to give (((her))) a blowjob while standing in.

The Lithuanian gene pool is utter trash though. You are unironically the ugliest people I've ever come across in my entire life, and I've been to Lithuania thrice.

>knightfail

Negroids dont come from north africa, rather the South west side of the continent. There were no niggers in Jerusalem back in 12th century. No peasant could become a knight, only a man-at-arms. There were no noble niggers in history of mankind.

>Vilnius is literally over 50% Polish
>There exist villages that speak a mongrelized mix of Belarusian, Lithuanian and Polish
>The majority of your population is meanwhile POLED beyond recognition
>The ONLY pure Lithuanians reside to the east of Kaunas

>Das the sound... of the men working in the Chain... Mail...