Who is too ugly to ever get girls like this? I am and it feels bad...

Who is too ugly to ever get girls like this? I am and it feels bad. Society seems fraudulent if you have a deficient face. Why give to charity when lifting changes nothing?

Imagine this guy's head

>sh-she looked at me right?
>H-ha, girls get so wet over businessmen... She'd be so impressed if I told her about how I uploaded our accounting software to the cloud...

Drooling over Aussie sheliahs, ahy?

And what does the whingeing phom do?
Have a sook and whine.
What a surprise.

>wanting a girl like this

Isn't this sturgis? The bike rally?

Shit far worse than that happens out there.

I've heard stories of strippers dancing on poles on the back of bikes, and multiple people literally fucking as they drive through the street.

Nah it is NSW coastal Australia m8.
All the other stuff you wrote is true but ahy.

Had one once for the better part of three months I went through more mind fucks than a guy should go through in a lifetime.

Are you asking me why?

Because it's a party where 1 million bikes line the streets in a dinky town in the middle of nowhere.

She looks like average czech. She doesnt look so special. 6/10 would still bang for one night.

Not ugly, just awkward. Anxiety makes it difficult to speak to anyone.

Why would you want a social media addict gf? The type of girl who keeps Tinder installed even when in a (((relationship)))

no is not, its California, look at the license plate of the car...

Must feel great being wanted.

The only Czech I've ever known was an exchange student to my HS. Good god did he have blunt features and no frame to match. Though he was named Ivan so maybe he was a rape baby

as slutty as an average czech too :^)

Her top is rally apparel, but she isn't in Sturgis.
As for strippers on bikes, everything has gotten pretty tame anymore.

It's California

Nah I'm pretty sure he's thinking
>get out of the way bitch. God I hate pavement fillers, have some common courtesy.

Just be yourself.

Ivan is czech name too. I highly doubt he was rape baby. He was propably from silesian region mixed with poles from south.
I visited many countries but i never found such whores like in my Republic. I will definitely not marry czech women.

*sniffffffffffffffffff*

she looks like a basic bitch.

what are you getting excited about?

>those hips

Post the full video, it was here before

what a waste of a 636 Ninja

I had one girl of this calibre. Sex was ridiculously hot, but other than that it kind of deflated the whole myth about hot girls. There is nothing special about them except their faces.

Also walking around in public with one of these girls is eye-opening. People act completely different around them. It's like they're all minor celebrities or something. Girls go into automatic defense mode and guys act like retards.

The girl left me after a while because I am complete fuck up

The way she's dresses is totally unacceptable

Needs more burqa huh?

>tits out
>stickers over dem nips

Shit that's always been the rule out there. Pretty sure my mom even used to do that.

I bet she fucks like a fighter jet

>BRRRRRT

I bet she shits like one

Abloo abloo, life sucks, I wanna kill myself yadda yadda.

Do it. Just stop being a waste of oxygen and shitting up my Sup Forums, k?

I bet she's already off limit. Chad already claimed her.

You can see a bit of underboob.

She is 16 maybe 15 in these. I have her IG but will not post it because you are creepy pedos

If you’re rich and have literally no standards and like drama and debt you can fuck stupid literal whores like that any day. Their waitresses and work at every gap and most don’t even have cars.

The problem is finding a smart religious woman your own age to your own age less 8 (min 17) who is ALSO pretty and not into faggot tier politics

Maybe your lineage should just die with you?
Or maybe have some ugly kids.

Get that confidence up, lad. Plow some uglies, it gets better.

White collars don’t wife whores dummy. Even hanging around them is a mistake in case you get confused by pussy and wife them in a heated moment

>She is 16 maybe 15 in these. I have her IG but will not post it because you are creepy pedos
>She is 16 maybe 15 in these.
>I have her IG but will not post it because you are creepy pedos
>you are creepy pedos
Fucked WEW LAD

pic is me and I get girls like this all the time. just be yourself

are you saying its pedophilia to think the girl in that webm is hot

Those moral standards are alarmingly goyish. Get woke by the (((sexual revolution))) and get with the current year instead of your ancestors values

how old is this girl? over 18 surely?

Your problem is that yes, this girl looks vain as fuck and there is no getting her without looks.

HOWEVER, you get girls by brains then. There is a surprising amount of nice girls who will fall for an average guy with a brain and/or personality.

Pic related is a girl I was dating a while back, and on the first date we were talking about epigenetics.

why would u want to date prostitutes anyways?

she was 15 last January

Women hate me because I'm too outspoken. Women are annoying anyway. Women hate my sarcasm, my general smugness, and my arrogant nature. I honestly never had a gf.

One word user
Ukraine

He looks like he doesn't really give a shit

Hah i fucked better womem and i am skinny and average looking not being an insecure faggot and poor helps alot.

>be a 5/10
>have no access to 10/10 pussy
>muhh society

women love guys like this lel

you poor ugly bastard