Do you consider me a waste of space?

>Do you consider me a waste of space?
>Do you think I'm a drag on the taxpayer?
>What would you do with people like me if you were president?

I'm genuinely curious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6aMN6NLOTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jesus fucking christ dude

you should go out every once in a while at least for fucking walks
also

no
no
nothing live your life and be excellent.

I consider you as an average American with self esteem problems.

redundant

Your biggest problem is your self esteem. Working out can increase your testosterone as you look like a hairless beta. Sort your life out matey.

I've been there myself and I'd put you all on farms way out of reach from society. You can work there to grow your own food and learn new respect for it.

hit the gym, user
you can do it

idk anything about you. but you are a little tuby.

I would create another holocaust.

fat fuck

Take the diet pill

Are you working? Paying taxes? Not being a criminal? You’re fine by me. You might want to ge to the gym sometime though.

>>Do you consider me a waste of space?
If you don't clog the public space with yourself, no.
>>Do you think I'm a drag on the taxpayer?
In welfare states like USA? Yes.
>>What would you do with people like me if you were president?
Soap, lampshades.

You're fat and stupid. Those two are closely connected, an intelligent person won't be fat, because they know being fat is bad for them, and will find a way to have their will strong enough to lose weight.
I doubt there's any chance for you, but hear a word of advice - I managed to lose 30kg in a short period of time, and now I'm considered athletic. If you abandon the sugar jew, you can lose weight too.

you need /sig/ self improvement general.

Eat a better diet and do some kind of exercise. you don't have to become a relentless /fit/izen right away and having a gut isn't the end of the world but you want to at least be presentable.

I consider you lazy. There is literally no excuse for being fat.

iv'e known some very smart humongous people.

Smart according to your standards.

Your room looks nice and tidy at least.

At least you're white

Everyone who says you are fat and out of shape is just spouting the usual 2017 nonsense. You are not skinny but your physique is rather normal. I'm not as tall as you are but I'm about as big, and I can easily mow my lawn and do other activities.

As long as you don't make the state pay for your shitty health, more power to you.

Lose weight lardass and yes, if you are lazy you will become a waste and a drag later on in life, you are still young, lose the goddamn weight and you will see wonders

Nice flag

How much do you weight in kg?

start a food journal (it sucks but fucking do it to hold yourself accountable)
do low impact like swimming or cycling when you start out
once bmi is sub 30% start doing harder shit like jogging, aerobics, weights
group fitness is good for motivation and meeting people who are on the wavelength as you
not sure about what's going on in your life, but controlling what you eat and what you physically do can help you feel more in control of your life

>your physique is rather normal.
Stop lying to this poor man

It looks like you are in the process of loosing weight by the amount of loose skin, I hope this is true and you continue to make yourself a healthier person than you were yesterday.

Kys you walking corpse

Personally, I would have a 1% tax for every 1% in the overweight category.

Lose weight OP. Become the Michelangelo David that every white man should be.

Free personal trainer! Which is a robot that makes you jog by chasing you with a knife. You get free liposuction if it catches you though.

Perhaps you guys have an abnormally low body fat percentage, and that's ok as long as you keep a candy bar with you in case your blood sugar drops. Normal people were eveolved to have energy stores which is how we moved to the top of the animal kingdom. It was only after modern agricultural advances and food technology breakthroughs that skinny people became viable.

You need some prop test and tremb.
Hit the gym, train, get it and go bear mode.

You're not one until you're sidelined by excessive doctor visits or you're hospitalized and expect tax payers to pick up your slack. So long as you can pay for your healthcare privately, I don't give a fuck about how much you don't take care of yourself. Live large, my man. Just don't expect your fellow man to pay for adverse effects of being unable will yourself to exercise or to control your desire for food and drink.

i wouldnt kill you, I'd just have you in a camp on a 1300kcal per day diet for 3 years

You could probably use a nice cheeseburger.

I say bearmode cause you have too much skin. You can never be slim again, or you Will look horrible.

Fat tax. Everyone over 20% body fat pays higher income tax, or gets less benefits in the event they aren't paying income tax.

1. aint none of my business
2. how am I supposed to decide if you're a waste of space if you aren't taking up mine?

ban calories

Not yet. At this point you could exercise and eat better for a decade and live a normal life. Gain too much more weight and exercise becomes too difficult and slug-beast is a lock.

Eating a lot is better if you have kids than using drugs or alcohol.

you have white genes, you can't be with no value
a white hobo is worth more than a black billionaire

This fucking guy

No.
Yes.
Force you into rehab. Military training.

I would HOLODOMOR you.

I'd have you shot and made into soap to be sold to Niggers. I'd claim the soap could cure AIDS and make some bucks selling it in Africa.

Stop eating

You deserve to be tied up to a radiator and fed nothing but vitamins and apple juice for months

Stop being disgusting and fat

>1 post by OP
s&r

government run concentration camp for fat peoplr, you will be skinny in no time

read the book called "The Science and Fine Art of Fasting" by Herbert Shelton
get yourself straightened out OP

Kys

There is actually:
>low-nutrient and poisonous food requiring more calories to get same nutrients
>overpopulated world of low-skill sedentary labour
>divided communities promoting even further isolation and depressive lifestyles
>technological society
>parents feeding their kids addictive foods created by psychiatrists
>etc.
Not saying it's a good thing, but there's more involved than just MUH PERSYNULL REEEEEESPONSABULLUHTAY!

If you can't go keto for a year or so to rid yourself of that fat you don't deserve to live.

Id force fat people on a fitness plan. Failure to lose weight would result in being put in a camp where youll only get healthy food and do hard labour until you are fit again. Anyone can be healthy its just a matter of having the right diet and will power.

You pay for this dumbass then.

I'd tax you 15%

Yes
Yes
Euthanization or bullet

I consider you an average american
sort it out youself
if you abuse the public services and are a neet yes
mandatory mitary conscription

>

yes
yes
increase taxes by bf%

>but there's more involved
it's called the american society

I would twist your nipples until you begged for mercy. Then I would dress you as a giant salami and made you stand with a "fat fuck" sign on the town square.

Depends on whether or not you are productive, your fatness is only part of that calculation.

Dude, I work in a skilled nursing facility/rehabilitation center and I have VERY bad news for you.
If you don't get fit and do it NOW you are looking at a very horrifying end of life where you are aware of your fate and suffering every second of it. We have land whales like you here and they are amputated, morbidly obese and shit in diapers while pissing into drainage bags. Trips to dialysis three or more times a week and unable to get out of bed without a lift and two or three people to move them around.
Try having a salad and skip the sodas; drink water.

Is this the legendary "El Shartero de los Walmartes"

>1
No but i am concerned for your well being.

>2
no, tho any well designed healthcare system should already have the funds to take care of you and millions of other obese people.

>3
wouldnt do anything to people like you. at most i would encourage more money go towards health research and education.

Get on a diet of high fat and low carb.
I'm only telling you this because I think you are jewish. If you are not, nvm eat soy because it's protein and more economical.

tell you to stop eating carbs and sugar and eat as much steak and butter as you like

youtube.com/watch?v=h6aMN6NLOTQ

If he's a jew he can keep doing what he is doing and become Lord Jabba for the next Star Wars reboot.

>increase taxes by bf%
imagine how fast all those commie tumblr hamplanets would turn libertarian

Just stop eating, dude. Its not hard...

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
They fucking killed it. When whites tried to train the young again after the war, the kikes went after it. They also killed the mentality of fitness and greatness with stupid shit on TV, consumerism and other bullshit.

I'd support you but that's because I'm a swedecuck.
Best of luck!

although rare, there are decent jews in this world. Regardless, the solution is to:

1. start to slowly eat better. do not go nuts and turn to only chicken and broccoli. start slow, work your way into a good diet. also, have a cut off time. that is, NO FOOD 6 hours before bedtime. implement this concept only after 6 months of consistent progress.

2. start to hit the gym. for the 1st few months, go once or twice a week, then increase to 3 then 4 then 5 times every week.

3. same concept with a gradual increase in the intensity of your workouts.

4. do not doubt yourself or listen to faggots. one thing about faggots, they are always negative. instead, try to be positive and consistent. you can easily turn this around, all it takes is a little bit of time.

5. there is nothing magical about guys who are jacked. they put in time and effort. if you do the same, you'll get there as well.

6. dont listen to faggots.

I would arrest you for public indecency in the privacy of your own home.

Do you contribute nothing to society? If so yes. Your weight is of limited relevance to this.
Perhaps if you need lots of expensive medical treatment that I'll be footing the bill for, but there exists an acceptable envelope of "fucking yourself up" that I'm willing to allow you the freedom to engage in. I don't know about the sort of people who are 800 pounds and need teams of people helping them, though, then you should be compelled to get healthier.
Maybe I'd force you to work out and eat better. I don't feel a strong need to do this though, especially if you're otherwise productive and contributing.

case in point, an example of a faggot. probably a kike.

Beautiful skiny american.