Would you support an independent Roma state?

Would you support an independent Roma state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QIfICCnbuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They belong in India, but I doubt even Indians would want them.

Yes.
I'd name it "High Capacity Gas Chamber"

If it included and had its capital in Constantinople, yes. Orthodoxy world would flourish.

why Constantinople you albanian immigrant subhuman?

With my agreement

>why choose the natural Orthodoxy capital for the capital of the Orthodoxy world
Are you even Christian?

If there is one thing all Balkan people agree on, it is that Roma people belong in gas chamber.

No. The only ethnostate I support is one for the reindeer fucking Saami.

but Roma have no connection to Constantinople you albanian subhuman

Instantly if that would mean we could could deport all of those fucks from our country.

it was too late at the first day when bulgaria and romania joined in

Came to post this

I would support it, to deport there all the gipsies

then drop all the nuclear arsenal available on it

You want let insects have their own state next? kill yourself

if albanians are allowed to have two countries
why arent roma allowed to have one?

Would support the genocide of them

That reminds me of this episode of 'Black Books'.

youtube.com/watch?v=8QIfICCnbuQ

Durrr, what is Romania?

Roma ethnostate? Giving ethnostates to existing ethnic minority populations (at least in the Americas) is not at all unpalatable to me, so long as there's an understanding that this is a "one time" arrangement and we're settling things for good. We can't be chipped apart slowly over time, but there's also no need to, like, drop all the gypsies in the Libyan desert at the barrel of a gun.

It's not too late, but it will take drastic, 1934 style legal measures. First of all hard Dexit out of the EU. No messing around for year after year like the Brits. Then ethnic citizenship. We had that before, Ahnenpass, Ariernachweis etc. Every non-citizen loses his right to be in our country. Friends like Dutchmen or Danes can stay, but gypsies get instantly deported.

german economy would get fucked without the eu

>independent Roma state.
Already exists. They're free to go back to India.

almost all european economy would get fucked without the eu

Kill them all!!!!

my country Greece would be better off if it just made trade deals instead of joining it

Not if we do what the Brits wanted all along: A common market with common norms for tools, products etc. but none of that forced marxist central EU government. There should only be a court to decide if differences arise.

Thats true. If Greece would not be an EU state, we (but mostly the rest of the eu) would not have to take the migrants.

send them all back to Rome

>but none of that forced marxist central EU government.
repalce eu with german