How do you feel about Sloppy Steve turning on Trump?

He used to be "/ourguy/" and promoted us on Breitbart a lot.

I'm worried about the lack of loyalty too desu. First Papadopolous is snitching to the FBI about how they contacted Russia and now Steve bannon is turning on him. I don't think Trump can survive any more betrayals.

What's wrong with telling the authorities about wrongdoing, you fucking criminal

US politicians keep eating each other, while country is sinking and Israel is getting Great Again.

Trump betrayed his base.

Bannon was the only redeeming thing about the Trump administration. Christians (like me) will abandon him and his base is gone, 2020 goes to which ever literal niggress the DNC chooses (primaries are fake).

Bannon is a 'Christian Zionist' aka Israeli cocksucker.

Whatever

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is hilarious watch Dorito Dust crash and burn like this. In all seriousness guys, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Ben Shapiro says he's a complete phoney and that everything Trump said about him few days ago is spot on.

I don't get why the media kept hyping him up. He looks like a 2nd rate slob, and I've personally never heard him say anything remotely interesting or impressive

>avowed zionist
>cozy with China
>explicitly calls out American nationalists, especially white nationalists
>refuses to back /ourguy/ in AL race in favor of moralist Moore
>strongly disavows Nehlen and other /ourguys/ who are running in 2018
If anything, Bannon has been repeatedly pissing me off since he was shitcanned.

This is boring. Get some new material, faggot.

They are actors putting on a great show fooling everyone, even pol.

>>Not gonna lie, former "This is boring. Get some new material faggot" here. This is hilarious watch memes crash and burn like this. In all seriousness guys, we can't let him get his hands on the ascii codes.

TRump is truly the Teflon Don

i honestly thought that bannon was a plant in order to make trump lose and spin it as "a good attempt" and he fucked up hard.

Trump fucked him off ages ago. The guy knows what he's doing, he probably doesnt give a flying fuck about Bannon.

Milo , Trump and the Clinton scandals wouldn't have got the traction they did without the force of Breitbart behind them. He was a big guy in helping to mainstream Trump and Milo and was the guy who did the muslim ban,

$$$

>Something that makes me look like an idiot is happening, no, it's all make-believe!
>no evidence or logic necessary when you're this self-deluded

>abandonment of your base
>a good thing
I'm assuming he'll announce he wont seek re-election.

This 4d chess

Just trust trump

Kek

You have to be extremely gullible to believe this.

Trump is too smart for them, like, really smart. All of the operations he has going on right now between Bannon, Pence, Clintons, Deep State are all maintained on an inter-dimensional chess board, and he's winning!
This man simply cannot take an L. This is almost superhuman!

Sloppy Steve, fuck him..hahahahahahah ..Senile Sessions needs to go.

First impression just that, smoke and mirrors. THIS does not fool me. I trust the President, I trust Steve Bannon. Beautiful 4D Chess and I am loving it.

>I don't think Trump can survive any more betrayals.
Nice concern trolling faggot.
Trump will be fine.

4D or the DTs?

You be the judge.

He's a big guy

I never liked the guy
He looks some drunken bum
And he prolly killed Andrew Breitbart