What is Sup Forums's opinion on pic related? Btw this is a Kuzu no honkai thread...

What is Sup Forums's opinion on pic related? Btw this is a Kuzu no honkai thread. So if you're not into very complex relationships and mature topics this isn't the place for you. This is a mature thread for mature people and people of intellect.

I'm so glad the best girl won.

It's a masterpiece anime hasn't seen in years.

They were making fun of this scene in the last thread, but I think it's actually cute in its own way.

looks gay and bad

>tfw Hanabi will never give you a handjob.

The anime: It's okay. Boring at times but it doesn't bug me too much. Akane herself: Next to Mugi, the biggest sack of shit in the anime

I kinda can relate to Mugi though, Akane is really not the nicest girl around but Mugi is kinda understandable.

I can get Mugi to a point. He had an infatuation with his tutor and wanted to go all the way. I understand Hanabi better but I would have been a lot more decisive than her. Oniichan and Akane I can't relate to at all. They just seem like horrible people to me. Then again if things took a logical course of action it would have been a one episode OVA but the beauty of this show is how irrational everyone is because of their emotions.

This

This is far from a masterpiece.

Hello virgin.

Happy relationships with no drama.

>user doesn't like the anime
>better call him a virgin
Smart.

Virgins have a much harder time understanding Kuzu no Honkai.

You don't have to be a virgin to understand this anime. I just don't like it.

I just don't think it's possible to really understand Akane's character if you're a virgin.

I love her

I've dealt with people like her before. So it's not too hard to understand her character.

>slut-sensei (the author's self-insert) ended up with a man who unconditionally loved her
>the only person who unconditionally loved Hanabi was Ecchan
Really makes you think.

There should have been a timeskip at the end. I just wanted to see Hanabi happy. It felt like all of her suffering was for nothing.

About what?

About how the author wants Ecchan and Hanabi to end up together.

But then she would have cut her hair for nothing.

Daily Reminder 2017 is the year of NTR

Only crossbo/a/ders are triggered by NTR

>cuts her hair
>makes her look 100% more like a dyke

>crossbo/a/ders
What did he mean by this

Isn't Kuzu basically an animated soap opera?

You could say that about any romantic drama

>Next to Mugi, the biggest sack of shit in the anime
What did Mugi do wrong again?
I don't see hoe he could be a bigger pos than Hanabi.

What was the message of this show suppose to be in the end?

I thought at first it was supposed to be an indictment on relationships based upon sex until I remembered that Akane got away with it.

Rebounds fail spectacularly, and true healing comes from within. Hanabi realized that Mugi didn't

Shit anime plot overall ... the message was to show how people would turn to scum from a single failed relationship attempt
Animation was pretty good ill give them that 8/10

Only watched because I liked the animation style, if you think the source material is good you are a brainlet retard

Touma best girl.

Because it really was.
Teenage love is literally a waste of time.

It IS cute.

Forever and ever.

Nah, if you work hard for it, endure it, and believe in it you will be rewarded with the rest of eternity with the one you love like pic related did.

She literally stole the Main Character spot and Hana's men.

Reminder that Mugi shot his load all over Hanabi's shirt here.

At least it was a good learning experience. She came out a little less scummy by the end. She also kept her virginity, that's the real miracle.

both kanai sensei and mugi went after her on their own volition.
This was a seinen anime and not everything revolves around mc.
Stop blaming her.

It was an alright soap opera.
Me too. She was delightful sexy and cuntish. Also not deluded about herself.
This, the guy did next to nothing. Being passive was one of his flaws.
Also this, both wanted Akane. Hanabi knew this, she was just a jealous bitch and Akane was a bitch who liked making other bitches jealous.

what a stupid thing to say. of course its from a wa2 where the imaginary soulmates and 'tru love or nothing' is still possible. also, if you don't have a high school sweetheart to fall back on have fun being forever alone. kuzu was horseshit as well though

Onii-Chan was just really depressed about his mom dying so he treasures his loved ones too mcuh

>what a stupid thing to say. of course its from a wa2 where the imaginary soulmates and 'tru love or nothing' is still possible.

Setsuna didn't get her happy ending, it was only through real sacrifice and endurance that Kazusa and Haruki got the happy ending they deserved, yes deserved.

Cheats and cowards don't deserve happy endings.

>implying Setsuna wasn't a sly fox either.

ok they deserved it. i only see happy things in their pure love relationship.

Let's just say everyone struggles for happiness. Some get their happy ending, others don't. That's life.

>Let's just say everyone struggles for happiness.

I agree, and no one struggled harder than Kazusa and Haruki, emotionally that is.

Okay, but Setsuna has my heart.

I'm glad someone does, user.

Hands down best winter anime 2017 the feels were too real. i feel like this will build up a cult folowing.

OST WHEN

This

The thinking man's AOTS.

>Only for intellectuals like myself
This is meant to be ironic right?