Redpilling Imgur: the triggering of the shill

My post (pic related) went viral on Imgur and I can edit the description in real time and now I also have a "trusted" account.

What should I post next?

Backstory: I'm been posting /pol related stuff on Imgur, but gets downvoted and the account gets shadow banned, or only able to post once every 30 mins or hour. Now that I have all these "points" I can post whatever as long as mods aren't too triggered.

i hear imgur loves fashwave

I love giraffes

I'm trying to walk a fine line here, to really crunch their sauce and have some keks, but not get b&

Giraffes are cool, but...
I stop by Imgur for all the ww2 and holokike (((facts))) one constantly sees

Stand up against anti white hate #ItsOkayToBeWhite

Racial crime facts. Most people dont know them. Gives them an outlet to rationalize their aversion against blacks/arabs. And once they use them in a discussion, they will either be convincing or alienated by leftist, furthering their way to the right.
Please use proper sources.

something like that seems soft enough

i agree with that nig, white people are the new jews of 1930s Germany

i really liked the iok2bw campaign

hahaha yea this could work, what about orcposting where users could get a chuckle but the underlying message is more subversive
i've been posting to imgur for awhile too (never made the front page) its scary how fast racial stuff even if cited and true gets removed. anything negative about refugees too. bam gone.

it goes warning, 24 ban, permaban.

I'll post this thanks

you're trying to sat 30s germany jews were scapegoats?

Gifs of nig babysitters. Those are the most infuriating webms I have ever seen.

OP don't be faggit post this

What tot think of Franklin D. Roosevelt?

Fuck mobile is confusing was trying to make a new post

You do know what that implies right?

My advice - start out as subtle as possible. Anything too outwardly 'problematic' will get you flagged and shadowbanned and you'll be back to square one.

That sigh should read, "Liberal 'caring' = black genocide."

don't go full 1488

use it as a platform to subtly and slowly redpill users

It was to be a shit thread anyway, barely worth even a post.

I posted this, yea the goal is subtlety

Of course they were. History is not that black and white. That is not to say that they weren't causing huge societal problems, but that their responsibility for everything that was wrong within the German society was exaggerated

Rhodesia?