Just found out I'm having a daughter

>just found out I'm having a daughter
>scared shitless
how do I keep her from discovering BBC?

also, what are your thoughts on Uruguay's tax policy or whatever

can't stop her. the more you try to the more curious she'll be.

Hey nigger, big black cock is a myth.

OP is a nigger, nigger.

>user was banned for this post

put her in blackface then nobody will fuck her

Go to church, meet like minded individuals, find one with a son the same age and arrange a marriage.

Just make sure they're all genocided before she turns 14 and you'll be okay.

Big Balkan Cock? You can't help it, we are superior

I'm talking about Urugua's tax policy. Thats very Sup Forumsitical in nature, no?

not all girls are hooker types... I wouldn't worry about it.

you should be worried white boy

When she gets pregnant and the nigger runs off be sure to encourage her to get an abortion. No one want a nigger baby... not even niggers. Pic related.

Marry her

IT looks like the black cock is up to the guys belly button, meaning they are not on the same height therefor you cant say witch is actually bigger

Now, if you would have had an Asian wife, your daughter would have been a white nationalist and hated niggers with a purpose.

The important stuff here is: is the mother of your daughter into bbc? Because "your" daughter may be a nigger

as a child take her favorite toys and blame it on black people, but do it at an age she wont remember. She will develope a aversion to them naturally.

but then again women get turned on by what they fear so who fucking knows

Instead of telling her to stay away from niggers, plant racism in her mind the same way people get devoutly religious.

I was hoping this was a Uruguay thread as I want to live there. For your deception you get a sah gay and a report. I hope that your faggot-ridden mind enjoys you ban as we all know that no one ever discovers circumnavigatious routes around the dreaded banhammer.

Sorry White boi but your grandkids are gonna be BLACK. all your white women secretly want to be slaves to the BBC.

Nice prosthetic nigger dick.

Force her to like black kids and liberalism/SJWry so when she gets into her teens and adult life and subsequently the "Daddy issues phase" she'll rebel by becoming a traditional non-racemixing virgin woman because mean daddy wanted her to be a whore instead

disown her if she does also try to raise her with rather conservative influences but not straight out just sprink them as she grows up that is how i had ended up when in 2-3 grade asking a relative whether or not then jews are bad and their answering yes.

just let her be anti black without realising it and when she realises it just confirm it.