Find one (1) flaw

Find one (1) flaw.

Who?

Twelve

Edgy ninja loli who clashes with the feel of the rest of the show/cast. You can't have superpowered lolibait when you try to give your show a more mature feel/appeal.

She is a Habanero.

She's not on muh dic

But there's always edgy badass teens in shows people call mature.

This.

It's not often I just outright state that a character is a Mary Sue, but goddamn. I know some people enjoy that kind of shit, but I really fucking hated it. Completely obliterated any tension every time she did fucking anything.

I couldn't finish the show specifically because I couldn't stand her bullshit. She was like an OC fanfiction self-insert for some DeviantArt cunt seriously became a main character somehow.

Dumb as a bag of rocks because MUH STRONK

Literally had to be saved by the bitch protagonist at the end

Can push a blade into a pillar but not pull it out, hinting at lacking workout discipline

I want to fill her with rice.

Not sweaty unwashed muscle armpits.

This webM was the only reason I even watched the show and I was kind of disappointed.

>Evasive maneuvers
>with A TRAIN.

That's not a flaw.

She was the only positive about the show.

too easily manipulated by onii-chan.

I like her, but she is heavily flawed with how stupid and immature she is(expected of a teen who grew up with a pyschopath.)

She is a disgusting non-human mutant.

too spicy

Why couldn't the whole series be as amazing as episodes 1 and 2.

>1 and 2
>amazing

But they weren't. The visuals were super nice but there was absolutely no feeling of stakes or tension.

She didn't show her feet as often as I would have liked.

I hope Mumei will get a few cute new outfits in S2 and will not run around in her battle suit for most of the season like S1. While it looks good, I'd like more variety.

Apparently we didn't watch the same thing. It was visually appealing and thrilling to watch. Very enjoyable.

No belly full of rice.

Is that a rice ball?
hot

I still don't get the appeal

She's lesian.

she kills thousands of people and almost lets post-apoc civilization collapse and NOBODY gives any shit for that

She's stuck in a shit show.

She really was a little overripe.

That shitty gif.

Strength complex

Her brother

Everything after episode two

>mature feel/appeal.
You can hide it behind the faded Noitamina seal of quality, good animation and high production values, but zombie apocalypse will never not be low brow trash. So no, it's not out of place.
It's TLoU all over again.

Breasts too large.