How are my fellow christians planning to spend their time in heaven?

How are my fellow christians planning to spend their time in heaven?

Ive decided to spend my first year or two just having a snack while looking down in to Hell, just laughing at the pathetic dumb athiests being tortured.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3
mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1
strawpoll.com/age2rh38
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
youtube.com/watch?v=MtL8hCrvctc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>literal sadist
>thinks hes getting into heaven
True christian values say to help and enlighten those in the dark. Most of them are just being manipulated by jewish voodoo that you can help dismantle.
>But the Jews who disbelieved stirred up the minds of the Gentiles and embittered them against the brethren. Acts 14:2
Dont let the jews embitter you against your brethren

How to though, David was enraged by the blasphemous gollaith

This pretty much. I cant stand the fags and anal athiests in my class at school. Thank god were in the last days and well all see them get theirs. Tfw pic related

Can we play sports in heaven?

>How are my fellow christians
You spelled Catholics wrong. I'm going to spend my first year floating around on a cloud and learning to play my harp. At night I'll play vidya with my lord and savior, Jesus, probably COD.

C*tholics arent christian tho

If that's what you're seeing, you're not in heaven, asshole.

>Can we play sports in heaven?
If you're a Catholic you'll be able to play any sport you want with other Catholics in heaven. Halftime show is watching protestants swimming in the lake of fire.

OP, please answer this question: who will also be in hell?

.) catholics
.) protestants
.) orthodox
.) Mormons
.) Jehovah's witnesses

Actually according to Thomas Aquinas laughing at people in hell is exactly what heaven is all about.

For me, it’s golf with hitler and justinian

If you hear an atheist say “religious people are stupid” accuse them of islamophobia and anti-semitism. It’s hilarious

Typically when an argument is presented, it's followed by some evidence that supports the claim. You seem to have skipped that key part and posted your conclusion. Care to back your claim up, heathen?

Honestly I'm probably gonna walk around and talk to my relatives and see who got to heaven, talk to grandpa who was really religious but I was an atheist cuck when he was alive... regret it so much.

>posts a pic of catholic monk
We are approaching levels of LARP that shouldn't be even possible.

This. How can one understand the true beauty of the reward otherwise?

indeed. socialize with everyone, especially with family and interesting individuals from the past. learn as much as possible.

All of those groups but some protestants and orthodox.
This. Id love to have hitler over for dinner in ,y mansion of gold

>hitler
Daily reminder that suicide is one of few things that are sure to land you in hell.

Can someone remind us who invented Judaism, Christianity, and Islam to divide and conquer the population?

I'm an atheist who was raised protestant so I get to go to heaven since protestants believe everyone goes to heaven. I plan on spending my first few years just fapping to anime 24/7

Ok.
1. Your priests take the name father, which is forbidden
2. You forbid your preists to marry, forbidden
3. You believe that your relationship with god needs to go through a person, not true.
4. Biggest one, You pray to and highly revere the saints and the virgin mary, idolatry.

No it isnt. And theres evidence he didnt kill himself

Funny how christfags are often the most hateful people despite their daddy figure preaching against it constantly

>43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Read your own book that you pretend to love so much you fucking virtue signaling faggots

>qt catgirl angels
>heaven is essentially VRChat but real

Raw Deal

Masses fed on bread and lies
The dreams within our hearts
Never to be realized
Sleeping behind the wheel of life
Until the day we rise
Until the day we rise
Until the day we rise

Ignorance is bliss
Or so we seem to believe
Those who scheme to bereave
With magic words they weave
Illusion
Like a tapestry
Oh the papistry
Oh the papistry
Oh the papistry

With a malicious sneer
The priest and the king and the profiteer
Always turning peer on peer
Selling pain and fear (weapons gear)
From stone to spear to atomic bomb
How could we let things go so wrong?
It goes on and on and on
Now we're breaking the cycle
With our song

Enslaved in debt to a central bank
Depraved in heart with (((you))) to thank
Only saved are those with higher rank
The rest of us?
Walk the plank
Your son and daughter?
Cannon fodder
Beware the marauder

Mind control is hard to break
The culture prescribed is harder to take
Media madness obscuring what's real
Influencing what we think and feel
It's a raw deal

Bow before me
Down you kneel
Kiss the ring
Your soul is sealed

I don’t think you’ll be allowed into heaven harboring that much hate for anyone...including atheists.

Its better to swim in lake of fire than lick nigger feet.

>Pride
>Wrath
>Gluttony
>Sloth
>All exhibited in one sentence

Repent now sinner.

You do realise that hitler was catholic, right?

Peace. Gonna need some respite after the race war.

You see black when you die faggot

I’m gonna spend my first 5 years raping hot angels. The next 5 will be spent undermining that faggot Jesus. The rest of eternity I will spend trying to help Satan overthrow Jesus so he can rule in heaven and hell.

And he would know!

DUES VULT HERETIC

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

daily reminder that god works in mysterious ways

Well served sir

You see nothing cuz you’re dead. You don’t exist anymore.

Yes it is, its murder and therefore a capital sin

>athiests
More proof that Christniggers are retarded and don't even know how to spell

LA OBRA DE DIOS NOS EMPEQUEÑECE.

Remember, they're enslaved by Satan who to comes to steal, kill, and destroy. They are our brothers, we must share the love of God with them, and set them free. If you hate a brother in your heart it's the same as murder. Do you think there's murderers in Heaven?

Fuck Gawd!

>Your post
More proof 56%ers arr severely autistic

Get ready for Heaven now!!!

CHRISTIAN BOOKS DOWNLOADS!!!

mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3

mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1

Fuck YOU
So is all of Sup Forums newfag

I ain’t going unless public masturbation is mandatory.

how do religious people lie to themselves hard enough to believe in concepts like heaven and hell?

you all seem confident that you'll go to heaven, why?

Because i believe in the resurrection of jesus christ.

>calls others newfags
>uses memeflags
How about you show your country of origin, mr protestant crusader nazi?

When I die my brain cells will stop communicating and what little of the universe was me will cease to be. It'll be just like everything I experienced before being born. Nothingness to the extreme.

Sorry that I don't try to trick myself into believing a work of fiction written 2000 years ago by a bunch of slaves in the middle of the desert.

>When I die my brain cells will stop communicating and what little of the universe was me will cease to be
Yeah and then you'll go to hell to be punished for all eternity for your sins. Sounds appealing to you?

I will be campaignung for forgiveness on my brothers behalf because he is a non believer but still a decent person.

I will seeif there is any way i can be of assistance and if i can breed a qt angel and male a huge angel family to raise for eternity

Believe in Winnie the Pooh & Tigger too, they’re more real.

...during the Bronze Age.

You forgot to add that otherwise you’re spot on.

Plinking steel with full auto AR15 at hick45's range. That is all

I want to belive but I find it impossible. Whenever I hear someone speak about Jesus's resurrection or heaven I find myself wondering "how can anybody belive this" how can anybody be so stupid as to truly belive a man born 2000 years ago and who's story was only recorded by his followers belive a man died and came back to life. I wish it were true but I can't believe it God will just have to forgive me or send me to hell but I can't give up my belive on natural science.

Give me some proof. There is proof that your brain cells die and wither away, there is also proof that everything you do is controlled by your brain. There is not proof that there is a big horned faggot in hell who punishes people for their sins.
Like come on, could you imagine the paperwork? Like that would be fucking ridiculous. And how would you keep a fire like that fuelled for so long?

>trying to apeal to Sup Forums christians through white nationalism
Most aren't even white to begin with m8.

As for me, I am going to spend my life pissing in religturds faces and wiping my ass with bible, quran and talmud

I believe the afterlife will be much, much worse. Like returning as a Pajeet or something. And then they will peer pressure me into being grateful because I'm not an Aussi. Yeah, Fuck that.

Well, it depends what part we're discussing. You have your bronze age part, then you have the part about jesus written like 200 years after he died, then you have the part where he was the son of god (Arianism) which took until 900 AD to be accepted, nearly 600 years after Christianity was made a major religion. Seems like an awfully convoluted and fake timeline to me

I pretty much do that every day now & have for decades. Only a fool believes.

Much of the Bible has been verified by 3rd party sources, and scholarly consensus agrees that Jesus was a real historical person that was executed by crucifixion by the Romans. Now we get to the resurrection part: Jesus showed himself bodily to a great many people after he resurrected, to all of his disciples and apostles -- and ALL OF THEM died horrible deaths after preaching the gospel. None of them went rogue and started saying it was fake. We know from 3rd party sources that the disciples were indeed tortured to death for preaching the gospel after Jesus returned.

And think about this: do you really reject everything that's not based on empirical evidence? Surely you believe in morality and right and wrong... things that are completely made up. You probably believe that murder is wrong and believe it firmly...

Is Christianity the ultimate form of virtue signaling?

This. The whole Sup Forums notion of natsoc Christianity is the biggest crock of shit I've ever seen

> do you really reject everything that's not based on empirical evidence
Of course I do, I am not going to take proofless bullshit fairytales seriously

>1. Your priests take the name father, which is forbidden
Wrong, brainlet. Is calling your mother and father a violation of the 1st commandment? Was Job in violation?
"I was a father to the poor, and I searched out the cause of him whom I did not know" Job 29:16
>You forbid your preists to marry, forbidden
Wrong again. The Catholic church does not forbid marriage of priests. The sacrament of holy orders is voluntary. Nowhere in the dogma or doctrine of the church does it say this or is it implied.
>You believe that your relationship with god needs to go through a person, not true.
Wrong again. When we confess, we are not confessing to a priest, but to god.
"And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." Matt 16:18-19
>Biggest one, You pray to and highly revere the saints and the virgin mary, idolatry.
Wrong again. God is not forbidding the making of all images, just images that one would worship as a false god. Exodus 25: 17-22
Also keep in mind, Salus extra ecclesiam non est, qui non pertinent ad civitas dei, pertinent ad civitas diaboli. What that means is if you are not a Catholic, you're not getting into heaven. Have fun in hell, heathen.

The first of the New Testament gospels were copied in Greek 75-100 years after Jesus supposedly died. The truth of course is he never lived. He was invented by the Romans for the purpose of quelling the rebellion in Judea.

Vote in my poll newfags: strawpoll.com/age2rh38

First of all, the Devil isn't the "king" of hell. He doesn't run around torturing people himself. In fact, Satan is himself being punished in hell. You're believing in the mainstream, pop-culture view of Satan.

Second of all, we don't believe what we believe because of empirical evidence. We believe it through faith. That word is important, because you go to heaven through FAITH in Jesus, and faith in the fact that he died for your sins. If you saw 100% empirical proof that Jesus is real, then you wouldn't require much FAITH because you would KNOW for sure.

Just look at the Jews who screamed to Jesus on the cross: "come down from the cross that we may see and believe". Ironically enough Jesus had already performed miracles in front of them, but they blamed it on Satan.

And the truth is, you wouldn't believe even if there was proof. You'd still deny it.

This.

Read the book of Mary

>how would you keep a fire like that fulled for so long?
I hear infant blood is flammable...

Do you mean some more bullshit stories?

I believe there was a man we call Jesus roaming around Isreal 2000 years ago. As for his divinity that's where my doubts lie. As for the horrible deaths of the apostles that proves nothing. They were trying to convert foreign countries, no ruler would ever take kindly to a foreigner calling you a heathen and saying your gods are not real and undermining your position.

>Much of the Bible has been verified by 3rd party sources
Not it fucking wasn't. Shit like exodus are downright bullshit. There is no outside evidence for disciples even existing, much less being executed or what exacly where they preaching. What you got instead is a compilation of books created by catholic church centuries after the fact with every book not fitting their version being destroyed.

Citation needed.

Jesus may have been real, however pontius pilate never wrote about him, and every source surrounding him outside of religious sources basically don't even confirm he existed.
Not only, the only letter supposedly written was confirmed to be fake.

So jesus wasn't killed by pontius pilate. Not only, but he was supposedly born in bethlehem and jerusalem yet was from Nazareth. It took until 600 AD to mark his birthplace.

So much fucking forgery and so little irreligious evidence really makes you think

Morality isn’t dependent on religion or belief in a character named Jesus. Same with right & wrong. Most atheists I know are far better people than the Christians I know. The rest of your dribble is nonsense. Israel Finkelstein, head of the Dept Of Archeology in Tel Aviv and foremost authority on the “holy” sites, has proved that most of the major events in the Bible never happened. See the, “Bible Unearthed” series.

The same Catholics that pray to dead people and worship idols?

>the major events in the Bible never happened
Never believed in muh exodus

The apostles prove that Jesus' resurrection was real, because they started preaching the gospel fervently after seeing Jesus return from the dead. If they thought it was fake, they wouldn't have done that. Also: Paul is another big proof. He used to persecute the Christians and was a Pharisee that completely embraced Judaism -- then he was visited by Christ and became one of the greatest preachers that ever lived, and God called him to write 14 full books of the New Testament, he was then executed for his preaching.

Furthermore: at some point in your life, faith is needed. I freely admit that we can't prove the Bible, but it's the power of God's word that brings about faith. "Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God". Think about when the Roman soldiers were going to arrest Jesus and bring him to the Pharisees. Instead, they come back empty-handed, and when the Pharisees ask why they didn't bring Jesus, they respond: "Never man spake like this man". They were literally incapable of arresting him after hearing his speech. It's unbelievable how powerful God's word is when you actually read it with an open mind.

The same catholics that soon will be owners of your country, m8.

Probaly going to hell but if I go to heaven for some reason I will just relax and watch what's happening on Earth or annoy someone with a lot of questions.

>Never believed in muh exodus
NEVER FORGERET MUCH 3 MILLION

Oh, I know he isn't supposed to be king of hell. But that's what the church says.
>Durrr, proof denies faith and without faith Jesus is nothing
But what about the babel fish? It's so perfect that it is definite proof of Jesus.
And thus jesus vanished
Ironically, jesus was never on a cross, "There is a pseudepigraphic letter reporting on the crucifixion, purporting to have been sent by Pontius Pilate to the Emperor Claudius"

"Pseudepigrapha are falsely-attributed works"

And truth is if god came to me right now and told me to my face he was real I'd pick up a bible and be a devout christian faster than you could say "Butter up the nails, I'm going on the cross"

>nigger feet
feet.

Watch this when you have time fag, it will be less effort for me and other smart people with better things to do today:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

I am not an antisemite, fraynd

I’m hoping I have enough time to get acquainted with the 72 virgins god will give me

Faith is not needed for a rational sane person. Faith is the willingness to believe the ridiculous in the a absence of any proof.

>Finkelstein

Fuck Allah

>The apostles are PROOF
Where is the proof of them?
>THE BIBLE
Objective proof, not subjective
>GERRR... HAVE FAITH FAGGOT

Autists are now larping as Christians because they think it's right wing despite deep down knowing they will never truly believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
youtube.com/watch?v=MtL8hCrvctc