I had to actually do this the other day

New cook at work, epitome of an obnoxious spic. A couple people and me were discussing politics as usual and he decides to chime in ranting about the whitey and how we will all be brown in 20 years, argument of course ensued. I'm so fucking sick of shit like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Racial problems are so fucking petty in america
You don't see this bullshit in canada, italy, france,belgium, australia etc

then again almost every american is a mouthy retard

show your flag leaf

I'm not, and even if i was, you' still be mouth breathing americans who whine and think race is the end it all solution and are too busy calling each other racists to do anything important
kys

Butthurt as fuck.
i am so sorry that you're literal children in your brains

race is the foundation for every variable in society, prove me wrong

Found the kike.

>race is the foundation for every variable in society, prove me wrong
pfft
don't make me laugh
hehehehe
*inhales*
hahahah
*sniff*
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
Oh fuck
that was good
haha
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
*inhales*
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
hoho oho my sides
god my sides hurt-AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
That is such a retarded statement, there is absolutely not much significance in race if everybody is QUALIFIED
meanswhile amerinegros are too busy deciding what's racist or not
if github teached me something its judge by MERIT and COMPETENCE.

You literal kid

"Qualified" is a variable determined predominately by race.

>4 post out of 8
>changes meme flags but dosent show real flag
>trys to act like he isn't a jew
Found the jew

>"Qualified" is a variable determined predominately by race.
No it's not
it's determined by your physical and mental abilities

Because my flag matter so fucking much huh?
you can't attack my argument so you look for an ad hom?
nice

Post his name and address and we'll sort him out.

>it's determined by your physical and mental abilities
Which is determined predominately by race.

Does he really need to? Nobody thinks about Cucknada so usually when someone include us on their list naming different countries you can bet they are a fucking leaf. Plus he's a lying cunt since I get similar type of confrontation often here too.

>implying anyone on this board is going to end up marrying a white woman

>Which is determined predominately
Only half of it, but can be overcame.
we have brains we can be trained, training and eugenics will gives us superhumen despite of race.

>Implying anyone on this bored is going to get married at all.

>also: Checked.

>$0.01 deposited into shill account

Read the fucking sticky

>Only half of it
>only
Besides it's more like 60%. Oh and way to move the goalpost.

>read the the fucking sticky

The fuck does this mean

I you say anything other than "because I want to, fuck you." you are a soyboy numale cuck

do you know the meaning of "predominantly"
and no it's less than 60%, look up the paper

You commited an atrocious amount of logical fallacies, learn to not commit them.

>don't see this in italy

Itlalians hate niggers you fucking leaf.

my friend's experiences say otherwise.

Im amerimutt, speak less big words

It's actualy 80%, lad.

Shut up and bring me more rolls, Adolph

this website is +18
leave

Look up the paper, idiot.

Take a joke faggot

What paper? I can't find it behind your retarded comments.

Got to love how nobody considers the hatred towards white people racist. It really doesn't make any sense

i'm saving that pic if you don't mind

Check the birth rates in white countries, is he not wrong? The chickens have come home to roost for the white man (except eastern euros, I don't know what their fate will be). Its very simple grade 3 mathmatics

white people: No kids or at most 1 or 2
brown/black/yellow people: tons of kids by 25

"The heritability of intelligence increases from about 20% in infancy to perhaps 80% in later adulthood."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/

pls stop

I think hes referring to the bell curve

He's not wrong you fucking amerimut. Go draw arbitrary lines around your "race" for some stupid reason your children aren't going to give a shit about.

Go ahead

>he thinks the verb "look up" is to literally look in the upper thread posts
holy fuck are you ESL?

>intel is heritable from 20% to 80%
>better call 80% because bias
logical fallacy

thanks friendo :^)

>"The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback and was a majority of live births in 2016—reversing a decade long decline—if the figures in the latest National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) report is accurate."

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf

The cook obviously doesn't understand how melonin count and how "white genes" work. It will eventually make everyone look white in about 50 years if every dark skinned person procreated with a pale white skinned person.
Either resulting greyish/transparent skin which would look white or pale white.

It makes me laugh when ignorant and stupid people aim to 'breed out' whites through race mixing. Damning their own wants of perpetuation of their identity.

Go to any place in the US where families should be on a saturday. Shopping malls, parks, stores...look around. How many white families do you see? Not many. How many young white families do you see where the parents are in their late 20s early 30's? Almost none. You look around and you see hispanics, asians, hindus, blacks running around everywhere. Your days are numbered white man. Even if you personally manage to have a kid (most of you don't even have girlfriends right now), or 2 kids......it won't over turn the tide.

I'm not going to make your argument for you you lazy fucking nigger.

First of all, I said 60, faggot. And second of all, unless you can prove this data wrong, then IQ is up to 80% heritable in adulthood AS PER THE RESEARCH.

How many of these "whites" are hispanic latinos though? You see in police reports all the time beaners are listed as "W", maybe 25% iberian blood at most.

You aren't the only one that feels this way. Most whites quietly share the same sentiment. This is why the propaganda is pushed so hard in the media now. They think that they can guilt us and crush us down forever. What they and even many whites fail to realize is that all paths lead to acceleration. There are no breaks on this train, and there will come a day when whites are pushed into a corner and will raise their rifles and fire. That will be the day when everything changes.

Of course, we'll be fighting for our very survival. The best motivation to give your all in a fight is the fear of death. Whites will fight with a ferocity that hasn't been seen for more than 70 years. If we win, we live. If we lose, we die. And if we die, we still get the last laugh because we'll drag millions of these niggers to hell with us and the ones that are still left won't be able to manage the existing infrastructure, and they'll be left with nothing.

learn to interpret data
fuck this shit
Sup Forums really are brainlets

Learn to take a white pill.

>learn to interpret data
"However, for intelligence, heritability increases linearly, from (approximately) 20% in infancy to 40% in adolescence, and to 60% in adulthood. Some evidence suggests that heritability might increase to as much as 80% in later adulthood47 but then decline to about 60% after age 80."

How am I interpreting this data incorrectly, exactly?

>You don't see this bullshit in canada
Of course you don't. The leaf's are too busy apologizing that they can't sell their country to the chinks fast enough.

>you can't attack my argument
>(((argument))) was 20+ lines of laughing
It's a shame the holocaust wasn't real. It should have been.

Yeah, if you could read you'd see it's 20% in childhood, where across the board all children are retards with undeveloped brains. All that implies is that nigger brains don't advance after childhood at the same rates as white ones.

Also why the fuck do you have Kirby in the middle of an injuns asshole as your flag?

he's a common bullshit debater
>n-nuh huh, anyone eslse is stoopid and dey won't read the sauce anyway so I gon be sayin you are stoopid n cant read