Cultural Cuisine Fact Burritos are NOT Mexican food

Burritos are from the south west States. From Texas to Ghettofornia.

Our American Food

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burrito
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just like pizza is from NY, right?

This was an important clarification Cletus.

You can go back to scaring your parents now.

American like the phrases
"I'm walkin' 'ere'
and
"Badda-bing, Badda-boom

Ask for a burrito in a restaurant in Mexico and they'll laugh at you for wanting a donkey.

mexicans aren't even real

Yes! We made it better than Italians

If Mexicans pay for the wall I'd be ok with them continuing to appropriate American cuisine.

Not true burritos are sold in most of Mexico, just more popular in the north

Looks really good. Just needs a nice side of fresh salsa.

>Just like pizza is from NY, right?

Burritos are made with a wheat shell. They were first made by in the mission district of San Fransisco. White people grow wheat, mexicans grow corn. So a burrito shell looks like a mexican tortilla but it's made from white people's food. Certainly not mexican, but possibly fusion.

FUCK YEAH TEXAS

FAJITAS TOO BITCHES

Side note: To the aussies in Sydney, go to a place called Mex & Co in Bondi beach and get the kangaroo fajitas. I gave them my Texan seal of approval, they're phenomenal.

It's like saying the Caesar salad is mexican.

They're from chihuahua.

>that time when the Mexican President was asked what his nations greatest accomplishment was and he replied “the Taco”

americas shitty "culture", everything is fake&copied. Even finland has deeper roots. pic related: part of our food culture, it's called mämmi.

>i like it therefore it can't actually be mexican
kys retard

>American kitchen

You poor soul.

>some nigger giving a seal of approval
>as if anyone gives a fuck

>mämmi
>malted rye
disgusting. no shit you have deeper roots than us, what kind of point is that?

Fucking retard yourr making us look WORSE

Your mom gave a fuck when I sealed her shut with my cum you faggot

>White people grow wheat, mexicans grow corn
I guess that explains why the US is corn country

>texan seal of approval
get necked

They definitely made it better.
Americans have a very good taste for food!

That delicious looking burrito, fucked to hell with fucking cilantro. I fucking hate you OP.

you sure as fuck didn't
the crust is fatter than your asses

thin & wood-fired ftw faggots

fuck off nigger mämmi is delicious
go eat cheese burger or something even less original

why do you sanction this amerimutt rendition italo-bro?

it's an abomination

Fuck Italians and Mexicans

that pizza is only allowed if the tortellinis are meat filled
10/10 would eat

WE WUZ BURRITOS AND SHIT Y'ALL

An other pinnacle of American "pizzas" delicacies for you.

I had some the other day that had cheese and prosciutto. They where amazing.

That looks like shit bro.

Mestizo detected

>Burritos are from the south west States. From Texas to Ghettofornia.
So they're Mexican.

>Steals land, food, culture from different nationalities.
>WE WUZ BURRITO INVENTORS HURR DUHH

Lmao this.
If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

The difference is, if you're a non Italian and you make a pizza and try to sell it, most Italians could care less and none of them are going to raid your restaurant and protest claiming you appropriated their culture.

Be white, in Seattle, trying to sell burritos, and suddenly you'll have a crowd gathering claiming 'you stole intellectual property from muh race! YOU ROBBED US OF OUR DIGNITY!! REEEEE!!'
'

Yes we make better pizza and that kills you people. Filthy fucks you eat maggots in your cheese. Worse than the French.

Your basically just listing consequences of containing a population of over 40 million sub-saharan Africans

You can still be proud of the nation that initially only considered them farm equipment worth 3/5ths of a person and tried to send them all to Liberia, while realizing its current inception is shit.

>Burritos... Ghettofornia
People from Sonoma County will tell you the modern burrito was invented in Roseland. They even know the guy's name and year.
>pizza is from NY
Pizza was perfected in NYC. Anything else is second-rate at best and often inedible crap.

i'm a gringo and i can't find burritos that they sell in "Mexican" restaurants in The US. I miss those, they're nothing like real but Mexican food and most Mexicans I know don't like them but i love them.

Burrito, I don't care where you're from, I love you just the same.

>- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
Niggers.
>- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
Niggers.
>- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
Nigger government.
>- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
Niggers.
>- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
Niggers; Costa Rica has a very high proportion of affluent white "residents" who own property there.
>- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
Niggers.
>- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
You said it for me.
>- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and
NIGGERS
>- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
Shities starve to death without agricultural states.
>- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
Niggers.
>- HIV more common in America than Somalia
Niggers.
>- 35% of the population is obese
Niggers.
>- General population is stupid as fuck
Niggers; IQs in the US are high considering the nigger problem. You don't understand the data.
>- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously
Not true, you don't understand the data.

niggers

i mean all mexican food has like the same 5-10 ingredients, burrito is just the most efficient way of holding those ingredients

>I took a semester of Spanish last year

Keep repeating it.

Doesn't make you look dumb at all.

All the problems you listed are due to niggers in one way or another, not actual Americans

Just like pepperoni rolls were made by Italians in Appalachia to carry into coal mines to eat, its a cultural food made by the immigrants of a region. The sopranos made an episode dealing with cultural food, where Tony and his crew go to italy and see what real italian food was like- not spaghetti, pizza, or calzones, Italian food is mostly seafood.

>hates muslims
>eats turd in a blanket
>gets dismembered internally

>being right makes you dumb

Could it be summed up with the mutt in Bavaria meme?

uh oh

see those little holes? as you can see they're made by maggots. small maggots, small holes.
Have you ever eaten swiss cheese?

you're right OP burritos are a american creation

user is talking about pre-industrialization. Wheat was THE cash crop

>Italian food is mostly seafood.
You're legitimely retarded

No, I am a Scandinavian/slavic mutt from New England. I'd still eat that pizza, but whoever constructed it did a messy job.

Get out.

Kek, they are from Northern Chihuahua. Just read the wiki: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burrito

>Seattle

Hmm.. The more whites there are the more cuckoldry there is.

Coincidence?

Grande si verdad.

>could care less
want to know how i know you're a nigger?

CiCi's is so affordable though.

can't handle the truth?

Who in their right mind would ... oh ...

You have nothing of your own, your country is a big fake

What the fuck is that cheese type though?

Baklava was invented in dearborn michigan.

Cilantro, Mexican cut beef, Mexican cheese, tortilla

>we wuz Mexicans n shiet

Have some TexMex son.

You realize Mexicans have been using wheat since before American colonialism, right?

>pepperoni rolls were made by Italians in Appalachia

you are retarded.

Damn you, beat me to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu

Wait where are the maggots pooping after they eat the cheese?