What does you think of my state?

Lots of charm, history... produced great science.
And the world's worst bag of troublemakers.

Why is this thread popping up 4-5 times a day now?

I’m moving there from New York. What should I expect?

expensive

How slutty are the girls?

slutty i guess, i met a femdom girl at the beach and we've been together for a 3 years

only white people get to have that flag, lose it or get to bleaching.

Fuck off island nigger. You're not American.

im whitge

Sounds degenerate.
Should I get a car or motorcycle?

its not, im in a Chasity belt so i dont get tempted

car

How do they treat white people? Specifically Italian.

pretty good

Been there and have a friend in the military that's been there 4 years. Cool to visit, bad to live there. More Asians than you can imagine

You never wanted to be American and we never wanted you lazy island niggers.

Bike, you can ride them 365 days.

Hawaiians are dicks about a quarter of the time, depends if they're drunk and on some "they stole our island" tangent or not. Asians don't really care, way more asians than hawaiians.

>im in a Chasity belt
It's time to stop, user.
Don't say that like it's normal or acceptable.

why isnt it good, she keeps the key and if im good i get unlocked

it makes me behave

Yes but I heard there are many thieves? Is it true that all native Hawaiians are fat?

Do you know where in Hawaii? I live on Oahu Leeward side and will tell you that you will see a lot of Hippies peddling for food and money.
There are few black people in Hawaii.
The real target of police are Micronesians unless you deal with MPs
Shit is expensive and if you have a backyard, you should grow your own vegetables and fruits.

>literally subordinating yourself to a woman
>who isn't your mother
Absolutely degenerate

>i'm in a chastity belt
cuck

Expensive as fuck and will probably slowly turn into Philippines over time and become shit tier

Are you military? How prevalent are they I think there are like 4 bases on that island.

Full of dumb idiots who beat you up for being a haoli and claim to be a direct male line descendant of King Kamehameha when they're a half-Mexican, half-Irish mutt from California.

This.

>King Kamehameha
Kek

Theres a lot of meth heads. It's not anywhere near as bad as some places I've lived (Detroit, baltimore), I haven't had any of my shit smashed yet, but my vehicle is in an underground lot. I would avoid living on ground levels myself, but I'm paranoid.

Yes, nearly all native Hawaiians are fat and happy. I like them tbqh.

stop, she keeps me in check

so also doesnt fuck other men that i know of, im not allowed to se her phone

>im not allowed to se her phone

You sweet summer child

is your gf white?

yes

This is also true. The ones who get butthurt about takeover of muh native land usually are as Hawaiian as Warren is native american.

stop she just says its because she pays for the phone

Best weather youll ever experience in your life. Things move more slowly, everything is more expensive (except kona coffee). Don't let it make you too soft.

user, she tells you a lot of things that arent true. You'll come to terms with it eventually.

Honorably discharged.
Unless you are Civy who works at the federal Job, you will deal with them rarely as I only met/seen an MP at pearl harbor at least 10 times over 3 years.
If you dont work a fed job, you never meet with an MP unless you stupid near a base. Everyone is chill and wont bring MPs in

There's hardly any native Hawaiians left anyway, they mostly all died out from introduced disease, there's just half-breeds and LARPers.

no, she wouldnt lie to me

>being this bluepilled on women

I wanna get the info out there that you are talking about race Hawaiian
When there are the decendants of Country of Hawaii citizens who were white/asian/black who call themselves Hawaiian.
The Larpers/halfbreeds are Polynesians who were Country of Hawaii citizens who exclusively want Hawaiian to be only a race

If she didn't, she would want you to be close to her. She pushes you away for a reason. If you don't wish to know, that's your prerogative.

Flag is aesthetic af

>State government is fucking broke because it's filled with idiots
>Locals are goddamn garbage
>Everything is expensive
>I cannot stress enough how garbage mokes are
>Road construction is a big scam and never actually accomplishes anything
>Cops are garbage
>Guns laws suck ass
>Most of Kailua is pretty chill though

>t. was stationed at MCBH

You girl is getting fucked by Marines regularly.

Everything you think you know about her is a lie.

stop, i talked to her and she said that she doesnt and all said im not getting ice cream today for questioning her

No whites for miles

And she's going to get a load of hard-serve and as much spunk as she can swallow.

this is what you deserve for being a huge cuck