My two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart

>mfw the leader of the free world won't stop acting like a spoiled teenage girl

>Chimp out over a silly tweet that is mostly right.
>Chimp out claims expert on mental health
Chutzpah if you know what you're doing.
Irony if you don't.

#resist

This isn't 9d inverted chinese chess, friend. I'm pointing at an adult acting like a child and showing my absolute disgust.

>2018
>still this buttmangled

>todays tweets
>calling Kim fat and short
>retweeting violent muslim videos
>attacking the media
>mfw the leader of the free world is a troll an order of magnitude more skillful than anything we've seen before

Its a art.

>inb4 meme flags and yuropoor faggots shill this thread
The jealousy is astounding

>mfw the president of the united states and the most powerful man in the world gets his almonds activated and whines like a bitch on twitter every day

>tfw op is sexist

it got you emotionally attached though. who is the retard now?

>saturday morning npr
>national correspondent: "is trump mentally sound to be president? today we will be discussing the legal implications..."
i wish nothing but nuclear holocaust on those people

>t. trollbait

Is remarking that the President of the United States is acting like a little bitch getting emotionally attached?

I stomach NPR everyday to atleast get a feel of the leftist agenda of the week. It was just this week when Trump shitposted "Another reason that I’m going to win another four years is because newspapers, television, all forms of media will tank if I’m not there because without me, their ratings are going down the tubes," and ofc NPR picked it up

>"Oh wow, Jim, this simply just isnt true. This is all part of his assault on the free media and hes unstable and blah blah bleh" for 5 minutes
>The following 2 segments were fucking ABOUT Trump again, making 3 in a row for people's morning drive

No sense of irony. Liberals are incapable of self awareness.

>Man with the most important position in the world says something patently false
>"Nah why would we report on that, how boring"
You'd make a really great journalist.

Wow the US president is measuring dick with fat korean manlet and throwing bitch fits about his mental health. Take that liberals!

That webm is fascinating

He is the President of the United States of America
Should they talk about Merkel or Rajoy instead?

>people are actually taking his bait

my feelings exactly. i really want to give it a listen because it was good times with my dad while he was driving me to soccer on saturday mornings, but the absolute state of npr is ridiculous. it's like theyre reporting to increase fervor