Why dont Christians love Jesus like Muslims love Muhammad?

Why arent Christians as serious about their faith as Muslims are?

Imagine if Christians listened to Jesus like Muslims listened to Muhammad...

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3
mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1
youtu.be/GUyFMCbqGZI
youtu.be/cUZ5xAVJhI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's less common among Christians nowadays due to Western Society's increasing secularisation and relatively safe isolation from interreligious conflict hotbeds (until recently at least). Christians in the Middle East and even Eastern Europe tend to be rather hardcore even today, but you and I would be hard up for any church to bless our weapons - I expect this trend to roll back once the muslim issue gets out of hand, however. Until then I'd advise you to try preparing the grounds around your local Christian community and encourage zeal.

Muhammed was a pedophile

I love Jesus, and I want you to love Him too!!!

CHRISTIAN BOOKS DOWNLOADS!!!

mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3

mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1

We listen to jesus, he just said reasonable easy to internalize things.

You guys literally pray to the cross that killed your prophet, whom you think is the god, but also the son of god.

Muhammed is literally just a good(not really but people believe that he is) guy God chose to spread his message.

allah is baal and muhammad is a false prophet

>ifunny
>no source

I'm not even muslim but that picture is uttor horseshit. The moon on top of minarets didn't exist before the Ottoman Empire. Historians say different things about it but it either came from the shamanistic beliefs of Turks, who worshiped the sky, the sun, the moon etc., or it came from the symbol of Constantinople after the Turks invaded it. Many Arabs actually say that putting a crescent moon on mosques, or saying that God is above in the sky like Turks often say, is haram since nothing about those is written in Quran.

Jesus didn’t die on the cross though...

Hadith 3:101

Narrated Sad:

I heard the Prophet saying, "None plots against the people of Medina but that he will be dissolved (destroyed) like the salt is dissolved in water."

Hmmmm

cause they aren't gay like muslims. All muslims want to be like abu bakr and anally gape muhammad.

nah it's because christians are faggot pussies who would never fight to defend their faith

This. Muh “star and crescent” is a T*rk pagan symbol.
Surah an-An’am

76. When the night covered him over with darkness he saw a star. He said: "This is my lord." But when it set, he said: "I like not those that set."

77. When he saw the moon rising up, he said: "This is my lord." But when it set, he said: "Unless my Lord guides me, I shall surely be among the erring people."

78. When he saw the sun rising up, he said: "This is my lord. This is greater." But when it set, he said: "O my people! I am indeed free from all that you join as partners in worship with Allah.

> greek
> homosexual fantasies
like poetry

nah muslims like to smash boipussay, just read the gayquran

because christians know nothing about jesus

I said it is either that or it's a symbol taken from Constantinople.

No Islamic country has a crescent flag or symbol before the Ottoman Empire.

I know my friend. Simply providing additional info

>muhammed is literally just as good.

>didn't raise the dead... Twice.

>didn't heal the sick.

>wasn't tempted in the dessert for 40 days with the devil whispering in his ear.

>Didn't trigger the Jews with every word he said to them.

Don't settle for less, man. Try Jesus. There's no ifs or buts about him. Guarnteed to get you into heaven while leaving earth as a better man.

>Try Jesus
He’s a prophet in Islam you dumbass

Wut? Books? There's only one book you need user. KJV

Jesus is the Messiah. hes not just a prophet

and he did die on a cross. the bible has no contradictions unlike the quran

muhammad was a depressed mentally ill pedo

Islam is the religion of thieves and thugs.

There’s a reason they’ve stolen messiahs from other religions and proclaimed them prophets. It’s the same as the Roman Catholic Church turning winter solstice into a holiday to commemorate Jesus.

It helps the forced proselytization of Christians like the Byzantine empire.

Muslims truly are moronic.

>write a new movie
>Call it Angry Acceleration
>Use backstory and fast and furious characters
>???
>Profit

Messiah means the anointed, not “savior” or what have you and Islam calls him the same
>the bible has no contradictions
lmfao

> wah muh violence
Keep crying soyboy

islam was literally created to be used as a weapon by its creators, those who follow the Mysteries (babylonian religion)

allah is Moloch. he isnt YHWH

He's the moon god of mudhamads tribe

because the west had the age of enlightenment and the sandniggers didn't

Jesus had a harder message.

It is easy to hurt other people, to live a hedonistic lifestyle, to hate. To submit to those who are more powerful.

It is much harder to forgive, to cast away your own pride, to give up your luxuries, to be crucified and to die to your self. To walk alone in the storm. To submit in body but not in mind. To endure the mockery of the popular and the stones of the powerful.

This

Was meant for

Hippie cuck shit

>to be crucified
He wasn’t and there are no historical proofs of this

>t. fag who believes Muhammad flew into outerspace on a winged horse

Lol Muslims are such retarded heathens

>Definitive historical proofs of a carpenters adopted son from 2000 years ago.
Dumb nigger how did you get so far away from Africa?

Delicious kafir tears

Oh you are Muslim. Then I do have proof, it's in your book of truths. The Koran doesn't like now does it?

Lie

We are, we are just not willing to be violent about it. Jesus teaches love and forgiveness, it would be antithetical to his message to act like your average muslim does.

Doesnt mean violence is never justified though, self defense and preservation are acceptable as long as you are not the main agressor.

Jesus was a beta male cuck who preached weakness and then died a virgin at 30, Muhammad was an alpha warlord with 16 wives and many children. Which one is more worthy of respect?

It's easier to follow the teachings of a sadist than a masochist...

Don’t blaspheme, potato nigger.

Jesus because he was able to break through his instincts as a human. Muhammad is no better than a beast, giving into his carnal desires like a dog.

Christianity is voluntary; Jesus loves everyone unconditionally.
Islam has a death penalty for apostasy. Allah subhanahuwataalla loves only those who pledge their lives to be his slaves.

where's the lie tho

Isa (pbuh) is also Messenger of Allah (swt).

>implying majority muslims have read koran cover to cover
>implying majority of muslims can read

>alpha warlord
>ruthless and underhanded, willing to use any dirty trick to beat the enemy
>Hadith (SAHEEH Hadith) unambigously referring to using rape and sexual violence on conquered women as an approved tactic of war
>Claims that 'perfect' morality in a 7th-century war torn bronze age desert is the only morality perfect enough that we should worship it forever and forbid any editing, metaphor, and change
>entirely written in a now-dead language where every other word has two or three different meanings, because it's the only language 'perfect' enough for the Prophet sallaallahualeihiwasalaam.
I try not to find it funny, because I really do care about Muslims, and want to save them from this memetic parasite.

Because their holy book tells them to be cucks.

>KJV

Bullshit.

Geneva ver. Best ver.

> muh women
soyboy...
>the only morality perfect enough that we should worship it forever and forbid any editing, metaphor, and change
Why change what’s perfect, soyboy? Oh yeah, gays need their rights lol
> arabic is a dead language
lmfao

> my corruption is better than yours
kek

Muhamed was a gay polygamist who lived the life of a scoundrel, Pork Be Upon Him

No he was not gay and he wasn’t a scoundrel

Jesus doesn't get lolis

>Imagine if Christians listened to Jesus like Muslims listened to Muhammad...
They did. We call those the Dark Ages.

Worst thing about Muslims in Europe is that they radicalize Christians once more.

Saracens will trigger a new dark age and crusade, but I no longer care ar this point.

he was to present himself as a worthy sacrifice pleasant unto god, undefiled and without stain.
he resisted every temptation of the flesh detaching himself from this world he rose above, and although he lived a life of true asceticism he only asks of us to live a life of simplicity and service. even though he walked on this earth he wasnt part of it.
indeed like he said to pontius, his kingdom was not of this world.

>but I no longer care at this point

yeah he was a great guy whose philosophy lead to the foundation of great countries and amazing societies to live in thats why you came to live in a christian country (formerly christian, currently fedora-tipping) fuck of Poohamed, your boy was a royal peice of shit who personally beheaded 300+ jew men and children (instead of just exiling them, like they did to him when he ran to Ethiopia like a scared bitch) He gets exiled and lives under a christian king in ethiopia and how does he return the favor? By commanding his followers to kill the infidel; despite infidels saving his life multiple times. Then there is the issue of the pagan cube. Muhamed was a hypocrite,a liar, a murderer, a gaylord, a pedofile, and crypto-jew...Pork Be Upon Him, Piss Be Upon his Followers

Because we turned the cheek one to many times and turned into a bunch of pussies because we forgot about the time Jesus lashed out at the Temple and that he wasn't a wholly pacifist individual.

> muh crusade
> muh ironpill
Dunno which one of you is the bigger idiot

But they do

> muh kikes
lol
> hypocrite
No he wasn’t

Virgin Jesus
> died like a pussy
> wine lover, alcoholic
> Christianity became popular after his death, early Christians are fed to lions
> his own nation remained being slaves to Romans, Western Roman Empire fell right after Christianity adoption
> no one names his son Jesus except fucking spics
> literally virgin

Chad Muhammed
> great
> sober
> actually spread Islam during lifetime
> uplifted Arabian barbarians to the most developed country of that time
> most popular name amongst Muslims
> pussy slayer

Fuck off with your retarded reddit memes, pidaras ebany.

Because we used to. Now the most of us belive in science. Thats better

Because Europeans don't feel a natural connection to Jesus the jew

But they feel a natural connection to who? Loki the horse fucker?

> be a atheist
> try to understand Christianity
> start to read Holy Bible
> finished reading Genesis

I just found that God is evil as fuck.

>Loki
He would someone that you should not be like in Norse mythology and society. Why do Christians turn into anti-European Jews when defending their Jewish religion? Oh wait, it's not really strange.

don't forget the best parts about fucking goats, marrying your cousins, and having a small circumcised dick which turns you into some type of angry betamale

>Preaches Allah's forgiveness
>kills Jews, rivals, fellow tribesmen and anyone who stands in his way
....hypocritical much?
Lucky for you today is the Real Christmas and i'll take it easy on you
....Muhamed, Poop Be Upon Him was a Pagan Crypto-Jew Homo Hypocrite Bloodthirsty Hedonist who didnt like dogs or garlic (god created dogs and garlic, both he said were good)
He never read the old testament or teachings of Jesus and fraudulently concocted a fake religion based on some stories he heard around the campfire while getting his anus rammed by Khadija's mandingo lover (which is why he hated blacks too, because he was a sandcuck) "Allah is gonna weigh your sins on a scale" ...ummm by that metric muhamed you would be the first to be thrown into hell.
HYPOCRITE. LIAR. FAGGOT.
GTFO of Czechia you fucking pakistani human excrement, not welcome

>perfect document
>needs dozens of anthropogenic apologists texts written centuries post facto to explain what Jesus *really* meant
>almost like you have to spend your whole life obsessing over it to make it seem plausible
Do you read anything else?

what are you talking about i love jesus and our holy father, we need to free our brethren's from the satanic ideology islam.

except jesus christ as your lord and savoir heretic

Because Muhammad was an Arab and one of their own, Jesus was jew and not one of ours.

> break through his instincts as a human
> this is a good thing

Maybe christian nations need to awaken some instincts again?

>Why arent Christians as serious about their faith as Muslims are?

Because we're approaching the end.

2 Timothy 1-9
>This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

Matthew 24:5-12
>For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.
>Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

>implying a nation/culture isn't shaped by its women
>implying a perfect document would ever include Surah 2 ayah 106
>Implying the duplicitous multi-meaning Arabic words for 'gay' suggests that it's not gay if you're the guy, while actual biological homosexuality is shown frequently at every class level of Islamic society
>IMPLYING modern arabic and ancient arabic are 'one' language
I like you user, you funny. Here, lemme write you a song...
ISHYGDDTy diggity ishyygiddty-doo

"Christians", those lukewarm christians can suck my dick(expecially those who vote and follow degenerate cultures, like the western culture).

Serious christians love jesus and seperate them from this world, i do for sure.

ARE YOU JOKING?

The crusades were a creation of the church! mystery babylon! NOT JESUS!

Eat some redpills:

youtu.be/GUyFMCbqGZI
youtu.be/cUZ5xAVJhI0

>Why arent Christians as serious about their faith as Muslims are?
Because people have been (((conditioned))) into believing Christianity is all about peace, love, forgiveness and absolutely nothing else. This then results in people that become Christians with these ideas in mind. That's why you see so many ''Christians'' that are weak or cucks. Because they only cherry pick those parts of the Bible and ignore everything else.

>>implying a nation/culture isn't shaped by its women
Most soyboy thing I read this year

God created muslims to punish the false christians , offcourse muslims devotion would be better as wake up call .. but yet they did not repent
“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”

― Genghis Khan

>misspells absolutely
>claims to be civilized

you know jesus took a giant shit on jews when he the christian religion was created, he went into temples and he was like you are all wrong and horrible people. and on top of that he fucked with the jew banks , he went and flipped tables fucking up there banking ops. you dont like jews do you swede ? jesus was the greatest chad of alltime now except him as your lord and savior.

woah, he flipped a table? dude that's so badass

he took from them what they thought was their birthright, and gave it to all who would listen.

The latter tells you to follow what are are basicly a man's base natural urges.

Because of this the jews killed jesus. How can a lukewarm christian today claimed to be with "israel" who wage war?

DEUS VULT now!

People don't name their kids Jesus out of respect for the Messiah. People name their sons Joshua and Immanuel though.

>Christians in the Middle East and even Eastern Europe

They are more religious than Christians in Western Europe but they are far more secular and liberal-minded than Muslims, and they are becoming increasingly liberal too.

> I expect this trend to roll back once the muslim issue gets out of hand, however.

And then what? Once the Muslims inevitably lose and are deported, Christians would simply go back to being cucked and slowly dying out.

That is if Muslims stay religious, if they become secular then Christians are completely fucked as there is no chance of the secularization trend being possibly reversed, as absolutely no one would care about religion then.

It's actually exactly how Jesus said it would be.
Most people, even people who say they believe in Jesus, don't. Because really believing is hard and they want their lives to be easy.
The Muslims and all the false religions are more fervant because they're listening to lies. There's no danger of them getting saved as Muslims so Satan doesn't need to attack them so much or weaken them spiritually.

>this

>if Muslims listened to Mohammad
Still waiting on Dar-Al-Islam better yet go back to Saudi Arabia as commanded in the Quran.

>man who claims Jesus never died on the cross tell me not to blaspheme
Hmmm