The pope is a cuck. He doesn't declare the 9th crusade to save christians and liberate Constantinopole and Jerusalem

The pope is a cuck. He doesn't declare the 9th crusade to save christians and liberate Constantinopole and Jerusalem.

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/June/Historic-First-Islamic-Prayers-Held-at-the-Vatican
mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3
mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every pope is a cuck.

All they do is literally suck the Jew cock for life (and afterlife).

Kike on a stick religion.

The RC church was very antisemitic at one time.
As for the corrupt Popes, it just dross from the forge of western civilization.

He wanted Jerusalem to be controlled by Rome, Trump betrayed him with the embassy move and didn't even ask the pope for an opinion.

Maybe he should launch a crusade on Washington DC

All Latin America will fight in the 9th crusade, they are truly faithful christians, just need more weapon, and we will liberate Jerusalem quickly!

who else want a orthodox kingdom of jerusalem?

But Jerusalem has nukes

It's almost like Jesus tells you to turn the other cheek.

Vatican II is the major heresy.
Any Christian should abandon the Catholicos until it will cancel the Vatican II fully and entirely.

We too. And more than them

t.Russian

Me, my brother in christ.

Cuckstianity is just returning to it's original subversiveness.

Fedorism it's out of control.

Is that bad?

EKHM www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/June/Historic-First-Islamic-Prayers-Held-at-the-Vatican

> like the 2nd pope in history to be called heretic.

He's a heretic. How can you have a pope that says you don't need to believe in God in order to enter heaven.

I agree. A lot Christians say things like, "there shouldn't even be a pope at all" or "Popes just have too much power" and similar things.

The Vatican system is the "Whore of Babylon" in Revelations.

CHRISTIAN BOOKS DOWNLOADS!!!

mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3

mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1

True.

You fucking memefag tool, CATHOLICISM IS A SATANIC WORSHIP OF DAGON THE FISH GOD

More of a /his/ question, but it’s weird how ‘the west’ divides as it was didn’t just do this +1800 when it easily could have, if only for old-times sake

Maybe yes, but atleast we aren't dirty mudslims.

Worse, he's a Jewish plant.
>It firmly believes, professes and preaches that all those who are outside the catholic church, not only pagans but also Jews or heretics and schismatics, cannot share in eternal life and will go into the everlasting fire.
Council of Florence
>6 But if you or your descendants turn away from me and do not observe the commands and decrees I have given you and go off to serve other gods and worship them, 7 then I will cut off Israel from the land I have given them and will reject this temple I have consecrated for my Name. Israel will then become a byword and an object of ridicule among all peoples. 8 This temple will become a heap of rubble. All[c] who pass by will be appalled and will scoff and say, ‘Why has the Lord done such a thing to this land and to this temple?’ 9 People will answer, ‘Because they have forsaken the Lord their God, who brought their ancestors out of Egypt, and have embraced other gods, worshiping and serving them—that is why the Lord brought all this disaster on them.
1 Kings 9
>25 Did you bring me sacrifices and offerings
forty years in the wilderness, people of Israel?
>26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
the pedestal of your idols,
the star of your god—
which you made for yourselves.
>27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty."
Amos 5
>33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?
>37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.
Matthew 23

Oh, yeah, I can see how much Jewish cock it really sucks.
fpwp

Focus on Constantinople first.