tfw got denied for visa lottery

> tfw got denied for visa lottery

there is no hope. now that trump is making america great again i wanted to move to a better place but it just can't be done in burgerland. you either literally play the lottery or you pray some rabbi hires you for an H-1B in which case you are LITERALLY his slave.

any anons know this feel? why do burgers accept thousands of nigs but reject skilled white labour by the thousands?

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EB-5_visa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trump is making america great again
You’ll have a better chance of getting in as a dreamer but prolly not if you’re white

he actually is lad, I'm sorry you can't realize that, take a look at this:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pd

>The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback and was a majority of live births in 2016—reversing a decade long decline—if the figures in the latest National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) report is accurate.

and no, "le hyspanico white" doesn't count in these

I know that feel for real. I've been trying to emigrate for years but no one wants you unless you're some programming God.

I honestly don't get how the US has such tough immigration laws and yet it's still ridden with immigrants, many of which asians even though the chinks don't even have the visa lottery

How the fuck do people keep getting in? Through canada or some shit?

i know that feel too OP... there is no way to get into burgerland unless you're a nigger.

1. Sorry about your visa. 2. I bet you’re not as great as you say.

Why don't you show your flag then, if you claim to be white?

Get a college degree in a useful field

Not hard

T.chinaman

Dont worry anyone that supported Trump is going to be lynched in the next couple of years

Because America needs more ditch diggers and fry cooks. We can be more selective about skilled workers. EU does the same and I learned that the hard way. No one wants to sponsor a work visa these days even if you're from a developed country.

Then what? H-1B which will disappear soon anyway and literally makes you a slave to the company you're working for?

show your real flag then we can talk

Turn off your meme flag and let's see how white you really are.

H1-b here to stay, reminder that trump is still a slave to corporate interests that thrive on brain drain.

Doesn't concern me anymore as I'm getting married to an american girl anyways

What country you from?
Also nice work, make the 52% faggots get really mad, but there's still a 48% chance you're still marrying a non-white with a citizenship anyway

I have 5 siblings and all 4 out of 5 have had kids since trump was elected and there is 1 more on the way. I'm planning to to get married this summer to my fiancee and have 4 kids in 4 years with her.

Also I have a great income and I invested in crypto's last year so I'm set.

Maga bitches!

Marry an American user, it seems to be the quickest way. I'd recommend hanging out near the nearest American military base if you're in a rush.

Hong Kong

I think most Asians marry out here anyways just due to the population dynamics.

I live in a place that literally has less than 0.5% Asian population.

So you married a white riceburning bitch?
Eh...

Welcome to the 56% meme

dual citizen here

I myself left the USA shortly before the Great Recession, which I could sense was coming. It turned out to be a wise decision. I rode the German Boom for as long as it lasted. Now it looks like Merkel's terrible decisions are going to catch up with Germany, but I'm not convinced any of Trump's labor market and immigration reforms have any legs. We'll have to see what 2018 brings.

If You’re a liberal faggot, we reject you, It’s that simple. Communist ideals and liberal beliefs are frowned upon and you probably had more than enough of these to get denied.

a dual citizen is no citizen at all. you’re a glorified refugee

they don't check if you are a liberal

Blood is citizenship my muonstro

this is how asians get in: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EB-5_visa

$500k into some new housing development easily blows through the job creation requirement and probably drags on beyond the required two years of operation

throw your shekels down and wait, then it's green card time

Trump can't fix America user, he's too ignorant to the real issues that ar bleeding us out. Trump is like a band-aid on a slit throat

>too ignorant
What are the "real" issues? Because he is fixing A LOT of shit behind the scenes. You know Obama instated a Housing development that would FORCE people to import diversity, to make it MORE integrated. But Trump canned that at least until 2020.

Sure we don't

Godspeed user

They either cross the border illegally or they overstay a tourist visa.

>why do burgers accept thousands of nigs
This was the acknowleged purpose of the green card lottery, to get non-whites in the country while reducing immigration from white European countries.

But the visa lottery announcement isn't due until like May. Or you mean you weren't allowed to enter based on nationality?

>highly skilled and intelligent immigrants are using a "loophole" where they give our economy tons of money in return for their residency
wow that's infuriating