Are women the most powerful gender in the world?

Are women the most powerful gender in the world?

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti-Star Wars or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or purple hair bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo. One could say the force is female after all huh?

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain because I have the high ground.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and build us space cruisers and lightsabers and Jedi robes, write scripts that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass named Kylo.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it, dump it on Tatooine and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. One might call it the Force. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot with a lower midichlorian count than me.

Traditionally yes because they chose the direction of the species through mate selection. In modern times tho every sickly beta has the opportunity to reproduce.

I personally love R. Crumb bean shaped women.

Yeah, fuck this thread. SAGE

show bob and vagene

stale pasta

>Is it better to fuck or be fucked
Fuck imo

R. Crumb had such a great taste in women.

They are privileged in the West - but anywhere else they are what they are - inferior to men in almost every field and regard, physically and mentally.

Women are literally 2nd class human. "Soon" their prime function might be even be substituted by sex-bots and artificial wombs.

All that said nothing against a waifu for laifu sometime i'm ready @ 33 - 35 something meanwhile skanks already are desperate at that point.

Until the electricity goes out

Yummy

>Was posted by a man

It's really fucking hard to understand what that drive is, and why it's so fucking powerful. I don't get it. But I really hate R. Crumb's disgusting depictions of men, and women, though he treats women with much more love than he does men. I hate seeing a beautiful thing turned ugly for the sake of 'deconstruction', as if it's just some vile biological process that has no greater value, and that we're all just filthy worms driven by instincts and writhing in eachother's filth.

This is the kind of subversion that needs to be banned. I don't care how much people like it. This kind of 'objectivity' is a phase for adolescents and delayed adults, and it's addictive.

>doesn't plan on wifing a girl half hos age at 35
>kys

>Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti-Star Wars or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or purple hair bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo. One could say the force is female after all huh?
>Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain because I have the high ground.
>After all, we do pretty much run the show.
>Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and build us space cruisers and lightsabers and Jedi robes, write scripts that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass named Kylo.
>Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it, dump it on Tatooine and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
>Yep, this is the power we hold over you. One might call it the Force. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot with a lower midichlorian count than me.

Yes, you're absolutely right. So much power, I can't resist your smelly yeast infected rotten blood dripping semen encrusted cum dumpster.

8/8

>Femanon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ugh This is why I can never converse with Star Wars femanons over digital media. As a lifelong Boba Fett fan, the conversations are so banal and not befitting of my intellectual level. I didn't attend two prestigious universities to be reduced to throwing around idiotic innuendos and quips, I would much prefer to have an in-depth conversation on the fall of the Mandalorian Empire for instance rather than spew out such vulgar mannerisms pertaining to my phallus. I consider myself to have an elan, certain dash of class when it comes to conversing with women. The accoutrements in my box of "seduction weapons" are designed to project to the lady that I exude charisma and dependability. I take young women on a wild ride with my dapper demeanor and pod racer, not my looks.

The year is 2017. Humanity has peered into the darkest corners of the cosmos, and observed the universe on its smallest scale. You walk around with more computing power in your pocket than was available to all of NASA in the 1970s. You live twice as long as your ancestors ever could have dreamed of, you have food in abundance and the future is brighter than ever. Humanity has achieved more in the last century than it ever has in its entire history. People are happier, freer, crime is lower, you're safer, more secure, and the entire wealth of human knowledge is available to you at your finger tips. We even have female Jedi now! You live in the dawn of humanity, you were born after the long dark night and you will never know the suffering that every other generation did.

And you unironically still think the words of dehydrated child killing Jedi knights in the male-dominated “Senate” are literal truth, you believe in The Female Force and think gender is biological.

You're literally a walking insult to everything humanity has ever achieved, lmao.

>ITT: Sithposting

>think gender is biological.

Delete this shit.

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I’m a Star Wars fan and I go to Columbia. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I can re-route a compressor and I have a higher midichlorian count than you. I voted Clinton. I fuck based black men exclusively. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligint than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your Jedi Master one day, and you'll beg to be my beta padawan.

>Are women the most powerful gender in the world?
No what is is, is that you are smelling the radiation from their STD infested vaginas.

This picture actually shows weakness in men, it shows beta traits. This is why women have become shit, men gave them the power, through the vote, through law, through the justice system. We've fucked ourselves, and in the process women. Read more, exercise, become a man, take charge. We need more men.

What are you talking about?

Probably sandwiches

>thatsb8.gif

The guinne in me is coming out, I'm eaatin uppppaaahhh allllaaa diiiisssssssaaaaaahh paaaaasssssttttaaaaaa.

>being this bad at trolling

The thread doesn’t deserve a post this based and aesthetic

Needs to be the R Crumb pasta

thicc

>Starwars fan
Starwars is shit
2001: A space Odyssey 1969 by Stanley Kubrick and Solaris 1972 by Andrei Tarkovsky did it before starwars and did it better.

When jewish men LARP

Make it happen user. We need to push back against debased enervating aesthetics. At LEAST as important as resisting ideological faggotry.

Note that the jews prep the ground here with the ugly animation and smirking unheroic character of today’s kids shows

You think a kid watching spongebob is go to grow up to be a charles martel?

Kikes get it and we need to understand it also

Sad part is a female couldn't even write this, all these things we enjoy are the product of other men. Kinda gay desu

I made $21 in this thread

Sure thing faggot

$22

And you can be beaten by a male to humble you. You seem to think that men will be civil forever. If you deconstruct male and female cultural norms, you also destroy the protections of women from violent men.

I really wish I could beat women like you sometimes. I was taught better, though.

Until 29 yeah.

yes

Only for degenerates.

as a professional CTR/JIDF shill, this bait is so cringeworthy and try-hard

sure why not.

>tfw no strong, independent woman to force feminize me and free me from this male hell

the guy is larping as a woman
it's 1000% gay
doesn't get any gayer

imagine training your brain to live as a transgender for 22 dollars. you have to sit there, act, and believe you're a woman. and you get 22 bucks. every day the same life.

this dude is gonna hang himself.

>Tfw had to be fucked by a guy cause I couldent get girls
>still cry about today

Sauce, my good sir?

No, they do that shit to me

>its her kid not yours

oh thank god, i felt really bad abandoning my family 2 years ago, youve made me feel much better