Greece- 21.0%

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
strawpoll.com/age2rh38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder that Albanians technically have lower IQs that American blacks

i want to worship you, American bull

work is for niggers and other lowly people

Every american worth 100 europeans, just because blacks are one of worst groups among americans doesn't mean they are not superior to e*ropoids

agreed. fuck e*Rope

I like this thread

butthurt mods moved this to Sup Forums

Good, now we are among friends

How come there is so much poverty in the US when they have such a low unemployment rate?

there isn't. butthurt e*Ropeans pretend there is. Go to Wales, go to Walloonia and it is worse than anywhere in the USA.

Simple answer:
Niggers

If we were to remove niggers as a whole from the U.S., America's stats would improve dramatically in pretty much any benchmark

Blacks would be doing a lot better if Obama was not running cocaine with Muslims.

Untold destruction against all of us, absolutely no excuse.

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

I’m watching this thread to see how ‘race realists’ or whatever legit racists are calling themselves now rationalize this.

Obviously, environment doesn’t matter and a superior white person would persevere / do some bootstrap pulling, right?

This and also our "poor" are fat, have access to more entertainment online today than the upper middle class had in the past.

Does anyone actually believe that niggers only have a 6.8% unemployment rate? I mean let's be real here, the rate isn't even that low amongst white americans, it's just bullshit statistics from the government. Ironically enough Trump used to call out these fake stats but now he embraces them. weird.

> shitaly(non-white country)

you're talking about med niggers here. Try to compare it to Nordiogermanic übermensch

this, if you give up they don't count you in the us, it's made up stats

Why are blacks in America called "African American" when most have never been to Africa or came from there? That's like Calling whites "European Americans".
If you were born in america, you are just "American".

> minimal wage arround the same than western europe.
> taxe are worse than in europe for the little wage.
>coast of life is about to be same out of cheaper gas for murcans then their housing are much more in general expensive in murica ....
> get almost nothing back in return but debt.

Why comparing the afro american with all french ? if you can't compare it with ethnicity...

Except every single of these numbers a fake. So impossible to compare. Sad and gay, like Op.

How is Germany so low with all the unemployed sand niggers? Is receiving welfare considered a job for brown people in Germanistan?

It's a higher rate than white americans, you can't compare it directly to europe where the job markets and economies are different, especially when large swathes of these are refugees.

Because, contrary to beliefs, there are almost no sand niggers in Germany, most of the immigrants are other Europeans.

Daily reminder that niggers are not peopl and should be excluded from labor statistics

Only south and central europe have bad unemploment rates because they're shitty countries in general

Fake numbers. All of them. I think trump is not a bad president (not good either) but this is the dumbest and most dishonest thing a person can say. In france its much higher, maybe 15-20 %, and everybody know that half of american niggers are unemployed. A decent part in jail.

this turkish shitskin made a new thread because he revealed his real nationality in the other thread

Vote in my poll faggots: strawpoll.com/age2rh38

Why does this fucking idiot capitalize random words?

Germans are pretty much the worse example on earth to compare .

>get the welfar state
> have to do little shitty job to get their minimal welfare.
> 1€/H+ your welfare
> pretend germany have almost workless people

> wealth for french adult citizen in average 125k€ ( a 110m2 build roof without th land )
>wealth for german adult citizen in average 50k€ ( a mercedes / bmw / audi to show the statu social they don't have in general )

> Germans are literraly american tiers while it come to buy their own home.

Weeeeeew really make your think.

>Kang not an option

Go fuck yoself whyte boi

Presumably the European economy is the ‘shite man’s’ economy more so than the the US’s though since more of the population is white.. no?

*white man’s economy

Shite pun not intended

Trump should be pushing hard for Nignogs jobs.. show that he wants the Wall up so blacks and legalized hispanics can benefit... you know what i mean... Dems will be force to defend Mexis at a steep price

"Did burn jew again ?"
My sides, forever lost

>muslems sicialians moors
>europeans

Bavaria 2.9%

>work is for niggers and other lowly people
Hell yeah! It's always better to live off the fat of the land and take from the undeserving but not be in the nigger welfare system either. I like that niggers get arrested for crimes so guys like myself and others that deserve the profits of our crimes more get away. For all the monkey business they do, niggers make horrible criminals. It's beyond me why all the working stiffs pretend to bitch about the niggers yet give them more welfare money than they make at their own jobs. That's why it's difficult to take them seriously.

>so much poverty
>#1 issue in the poor community is obesity

With the amount if public support and wealth in this country if you are still unable to pull off a moderately comfortable life, you cannot be helped

a lot of welfare benefits require you to hold at least a part time job

t. poor student on benefits

Order!

gg / 9bbDqAA

Baed switzerland/norway/austria.

Immanmove there when ww3 starts, they apparently have jobs and guns.

Is it wierd that in the US I am considered white as my ethnicity(seen through all my demographics theoughout schooling) yet I am middle eastern(Palestinean)?
Also is it wrong to consider myself white?

>E*ROPEANS ARE WORSE THAN NIGGERS
No alpha male leadership in those countries, sad, many such cases.

GOD DAMNIT DRUMPF WE HATE WORKING!
IMPEACH DRUMPF

>tfw we trash niggers
>tfw we think yuropoors are our equals
>tfw niggers have better work ethic than yuropoors
So the power ranking is now
American white> American black> yuropoors
Tbh you guys should kill yourselves, you lazy fucks.

Our umemployment rate is artificially low though, they explude people who have given up on looking for a job or dont want one, eg housewifes, neets, students, niggers

This. They want a reich, but theyre doing worse than the nigs. And nigs are all on drugs. Rly, yuropoors?

t. shitskin mutt

I think you mean swiss > american white > american black > EU

>not understanding how economics work
>thinking that employment is everything
you redditniggers don't even want to have discussion. Just make bait threads.

I can't understand the correlation. So during '29 you were are all blacked by unemployment ?