Al Gore: ‘Bitter cold’ is ‘exactly what we should expect from the climate crisis’

There is just no winning with these retards.
In the '70's the earth was going to freeze over
Then it was Acid Rain
Then it was the earth is going to burn up
No polar ice caps.
They just keep moving the goalposts
Too cold?
climate change
Too hot?
climate change
If the "science is settled" why do they keep altering the story.
Predictions of less snow and less severe winters were hammered into the public by global warming scientists. But once that predictions failed to come true, the opposite of what they predicted instead became—what they expected.

If “climate change” is causing record cold and snow, then it would stand to reason that Gore is suggesting that if the U.S. had ratified the UN’s Kyoto Protocol treaty on “global warming” back in the 1990’s — the winter of 2018 would have been warmer?
Reality Check: But scientists are not buying the claims of Gore and Mann and others linking the record cold and snow to “global warming.”

‘Insanity…It’s Witchcraft’ – Meteorologist Joe Bastardi on claims that cold & snow caused by ‘global warming’ – WeatherBell Meteorologist Joe Bastardi on January 4, 2018: “This is flat out insanity and deception now To tell the public that events that have occurred countless times before with no climate change attribution, is now just that, is not science, its witchcraft. NO PROOF AT ALL. Its climate ambulance chasing, nothing more.”

Other urls found in this thread:

climatedepot.com/2018/01/04/al-gore-bitter-cold-is-exactly-what-we-should-expect-from-the-climate-crisis/
youtube.com/watch?v=S-eMtiTUD_g
nature.com/articles/nclimate2568
i.imgur.com/nIInme7.gifv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_of_Rome
youtube.com/watch?v=MsioIw4bvzI
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses
nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum
cnn.com/2015/11/03/world/antarctica-ice-gain/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these people are the fraudsters of the world and should be hung in public

I have a PhD in geophysics and personally know “scientists” who really belive climate influences earthquakes. They call me an idiot when I disagree. Surely an undergrad in biology knows more about earthquakes than the man who owns his own gravimeter.

You forgot about the hole in the ozone layer.

>these people are the fraudsters of the world
It's just people looking for money is all.
Al Gore has made over 10 million dollars from this bullshit fraud.

Sorry
100 million

As an environmental scientist I look at it this way: The Earth is definitely warming. The debate of course is how much of it is caused by humans. It's also worth noting that yes, in the past it was much much warmer than it currently is, but even if we do see higher temperatures it would be against our best interests, mainly due to the proximity of large cities to water.

I think it's total garbage that whenever there's a major weather event, people are quick to blame global warming, but if there's something like the major cold snap we have, it's just an outlier. Climate change alarmists like Gore do nothing but alienate anti-climate change believers and even moderates. Like most things, I think there's a middle ground that can be found. /blogpost

climatedepot.com/2018/01/04/al-gore-bitter-cold-is-exactly-what-we-should-expect-from-the-climate-crisis/

Are you retarded? Anyone who lives in the country, and experiences city fumes KNOWS that climate change is the least of our worries. Breathing gas fumes causes: Cancer, Asthma, Birth defects, etc. But yeah, fuck not being a degenerate Mexirat with cleft lips every other child.,, REAL Americans love Jew oil like they love Dreamers!

is he talking about the Day After Tomorrow business when the previous greenhouse effect warming melts the arctic ice which enteres the Atlantic lowering the salt cocentration which makes the water heavier (and colder) which forces the warming Gulf Stream too far below the surface to warm the Northern lats as it does and we get a nice little Ice Age?

youtube.com/watch?v=S-eMtiTUD_g

no doubt Algore is a smug douche but fact is its not a bad idea to reduce petroleum fuel burning if only for our own health.

Problem is too many people conclude since life is short even at its longest why care ? get rich and live like kings cuz its over before you know it.

THIS. my fuckin hairspray in the 80s was going to turn the planet into a wasteland! what happened?

nice throwback with the acid rain.

I saw on the news that we are about to break our coldest temperature record...that was set in 1912.
like somehow people can view that information with a straight face and still think climate change is real and not a natural cycle.

>Al Gore: ‘Bitter cold’ is ‘exactly what we should expect from the climate crisis’
>these people are the fraudsters of the world and should be hung in public

When the
FIRST REPLY
I
R
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y
is the
BEST REPLY
E
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y

I have argued with climate change people that if co2, fossil fuels and cow farts are causing climate change, then what caused the great ice age that killed off the dinosaurs?
crickets.
Climate changes
That's what climate does.

No goy, the CO2 thats what you need to worry about. Ignore that other stuff its harmless!

it's cold in January and hot in June? that's the same as always, eg: climate change. I'll take my millions now please.

1950s Global Cooling
1960s Amazon gone by 1980
1970s Swine Flu
1980s Ozone Layer
1990s AIDS for everyone
2000s WMDs
2010 Global Warming
2020 Fake epedemic

Ya know what?
Al fucking Gore is
Absolutely
100%
Involved in all this shit
>and this motherfucker has barely been mentioned at all
Im gonna look into this faggot.
His foundations are dirty I guarantee it.

Sidenote: VICE is now running the gorilla channel live on yt

in the 1940s-1950s the dear was that the earth was entering an ice age. To combat this, this governments of the world thought people should produce more CO2..especially via driving ;-)

so apparently everything is global warming. thx for clearing that up gore.

The phony science epidemic is largely just a result of the fiat money printing presses going into overdrive. If money was scarce again, 90% drop in published garbage 'studies'.
Every brainlet who got a degree thanks to lowered standards and cheap loans, now needs to beg for shekels via paper publication.

That would be like claiming a psychologist has an expert opinion on politics.
>Why do I know more about my field than some cunt outside of my field? KEK I'M SO SMAAAAART

This nigger's seriously still trying to sell books.

Also the rain forest and oil will run out in less than week.

>my Hairspray
Faggot.

If I thought it would help, I’d stand outside with 20 canisters of hairspray and aim them directly at the sun. This fucking subzero shit sucks frozen balls.

>VICE is now running the gorilla channel live on yt
Streaming MTV?

>>my Hairspray
>Faggot.
Maybe user is a grill.

Just because you are so braindead you don't understand how the jet stream is effected by Polar warming doesn't make it any less true.

1. The Polar Jet Stream is influenced by the difference in temperature between the Polar air mass and lower latitude air mass
2. A bigger difference creates a faster jet stream, so weather systems are generally moving faster, and there is less 'waviness', that is, less cold air moving south and warm air north
3. The Poles warm faster than the rest of the planet from forcing by CO2 emissions due to Polar amplification (Poles reflect heat due to white snow and ice, less ice in summer is more heat in the Arctic ocean, more methane released from permafrost so more warming)
4. The temperature difference between the Polar air mass and lower latitude air mass decreases
5. Jet stream weakens and becomes wavier
6. Weather systems more likely to hang around, cold air more likely to move south etc

this is something well understood for a long time.

Or maybe he just has a luxurious fucking mane, niggers.

Anybody who advocates action on climate change, or prosecuting people for questioning climate change, is a racketeer.

Leftist are too invested in "Global Warming" or whatever they want to call it to turn away now.

Force the left to continue to own their lies and their attempt to put in place a global tax regime. aka "Carbon Tax"

ah come on if you can claim every years the hotest people can point out last week our so was one of the coldest.

I remember reading a book about ozone layer depletion in 3rd grade. I was a nerd loser so I read everything I could get my hands on about it. I got so fucking scared that the world was going to be fucked before I could graduate high school. I can't believe how easy it was to influence my young mind. These "scientists" are scum.

So, what you're saying is, if global warming is true then it will get colder for longer...

>blah blah blah look at my fudged climate models.
>Co2 has never been proven to be a climate driver.
keep drinkin the koolaid oliver

Even if you allow that at a certain concentration of CO2, due to a combination of factors, the climate would suddenly become violently chaotic producing extreme local weather events, it's one heck of a coincidence that we just happened to be sitting right at the tipping point when we started burning fossil fuels.

Fabio posting on /pol / again?

It's almost as if the earth is some type of planet that has this strange thing called climate that has been constantly changing for millions and millions of years

>There is just no winning with these retards.
>examples
>examples
>examples
We were supposed to have less or no babies 'cuase "overpopulation" was the biggest problem too up until just recently when it was decided the ecomony would implode without a massive cultural infusion.

everybody knows were on a at disk carried by a tortius.

Women are already moving toward being old ugly bald headed bitches and calling it fashion when they're really just lazy.

Nothing wrong with a man keeping up his lions mane.

flat

Dude, the only place in the world that is cold right now is the US.
Temps in Alaska are almost 20 degrees above normal.

If you wait till it’s never cold all year anywhere on the planet to admit CO2 is a green house gas, we will already be dead.

You’re right, you can’t debate this because it’s a fucking fact.
We fixed the ozone layer, why do you guys deny this is an issue? Atmospheric science isn’t infinitely complicated

No, not at all. I am just saying that warming doesn't preclude cold snaps like the US is experiencing.

CO2 is the primary driver of climate over the last 500 million years.

Explain what caused the Paleocene Eocene Thermal Maximum if not CO2?
Explain what caused the Triassic and Permian mass extinctions?
Explain how the earth repeatedly lost its massive ice sheets at the end of the various glacial periods during the Pleistocene when the initial forcing of Milankovitch Cycles alone wouldn't be enough?
nature.com/articles/nclimate2568

>Then it was Acid Rain

That shit was real though. Go bathe in sulfur if you think otherwise.

>Streaming MTV?
BET actually.

For a good laugh click on this link...I promise it is legit:

gorillachannel.org

>what happened?

CFCs were banned...

To keep himself relevant , oh! and .....Shekels

Microplastics in drinking water, mercury in seafood, etc. etc.

There are real environmental concerns, but we're kept blind to them because of a benign gas.

Holy shit how are there so many goddamn brainlets on this board? I'm in physical pain reading this thread

>CO2 is the primary driver of climate over the last 500 million years

brainwashedsheep.com

Climate change is the new original sin..... its ment to guilt us into making concessions. .....

>Anything that happens is evidence of climate change.

If it's hot:
>It's Global warming

If it's cold:
>That's exactly what we expect!

If it's exceptionally mild:
>Well it's hotter/colder than it normally is! so that's proof of global warming!

What a fucking joke.

this. Retarded motherfuckers

>Everyone who's not me is so stupid

Cobert, that you?

Source this image faggot climate change denier.

Holy shit!

Acid rain is actually a serious problem. Don't lump it together with phony liberal global warming.

i like the forest fires are climate change. California gov i think, gave me quite a chuckle.

LOL cold is what we'd expect from global warming? The earth is literally getting hotter so everything around us gets colder?

Democrats, ladies and gentlemen.

>I can't believe how easy it was to influence my young mind. These "scientists" are scum.

why do you think libs push so hard to have this sort of shit taught in schools, especially at young ages. gotta get them when they are most impressionable.

All scientific theories can and should be questioned else we live in the 1950s Soviet Union where they thought that Mendelian genetics was a capitalist plot.

How much evidence do you have to back up the claim that it has been warming up? Even that much is debatable. Sure you might want to compare data within the last millenia or so, but at the end of the day, any enviromental scientist will agree that climate is a chaotic system that would require us data from the creation of the universe up until now to be able to conclude perfectly. Trying to understand it completely (which is why most people claim to already do) , is like understanding quantum mechanics completely. There are so many factors that could affect climate, that perhaps a real answer may never even be found, atleast not within the lifespan of the next 3 generations. I can accept taking preventive measures on the case we are right about humanity causing a climate change, but at the same time I wouldn't be dishonest about it and say with 100% sure that we are. When people do that, they are just fueling the fire for people that say it's impossible for it to happen. What I am saying is, you are doing the same thing as the anti-climate change believers are doing. It's not about reaching a middle ground, but accepting that nobody knows for sure and that it's best we just be cautious at the same time. Instead, people find time to go on pointless arguments about why they are right.

I hate this thread.

It's either filled with paid shills deliberately conflating weather with climate to misdirect retards.

Or it's filled with retards and humanity is domed to what I'm increasingly suspecting is the 'Great Filter' of sapient life in the universe. Which fucking sucks. Here's an image of the Earth's average temperature change for every month since the 1800s, the earliest records based off the surprisingly complete analysis of the British Royal Navy:
i.imgur.com/nIInme7.gifv

>it’ll get cold before it gets warm soyim
>be sure to buy my book!

Yeah, had absolutely nothing to do with the commie retards being tricked by Aussies into importing ten million tons of incendiary trees.

Totes climate change.

Agreed, the amount of ignorance about the climate is astounding.
Yes, the climate is changing. No, it won't be the end of civilization, but will lead to destabilization in the third world and more costly natural disasters in our country.
Until it becomes less expensive to use alternative energy, nothing is going to change however.

Apparently this is the coldest winter in North America since 1976-77.

but they got ramps, whats your point?

Thats ok...your mom is in physical agony knowing that you are her genetic progeny...

Its not global warming its just the weather controlling niggers fucking with the climate so heat bills go up so ((big oil)) can get more shekels, same with the hotter summers, so they can drain more shekels with ((air conditioners))

>only showing barely over 100 years
This is why no one takes you seriously. Climate is cyclical over larger time periods.

>Increase in tree growth by fractions of an inch

>everything thats ever happened in the earths history of climate is because muh c02
nice hypothesis article

Average temp in Alaska this time of year is between 5°f-30°f is 24°fright now. If your gonna make shit up make sure it's not easy to Google

>global warming
>the planet isnt warming though
>i mean climate change
>but you said the planet is warming
>shut up denier!
this shit is fun

Why do you think AC is a Jewish conspiracy? I live in Texas, and it would not be okay to go without AC in the summer.

nigger the ozone hole was real and caused by the chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) which ARE ozone-depleting chemicals that were being used in fucking everything up into the 0's used in aerosol sprays, blowing agents for foams and packing materials, and refrigerants.

the fact that the ozone hole has shrunk is proof that the CFC ban is working. I bet you haven't read a single book since that one.

So you say the earth is 30 degrees warmer now than in 1800?
lol
No it's not.

They switched it to global cooling for a few weeks before realizing how stupid that was, now they don't bring it back up.

Oh and how did we fix the ozone? If we can fix the atmosphere here why isnt mars growing redwoods yet?

House #2 sounds fucking badass, I'm so jelly.

Why are you citing undergrad biology students as the people who are discrediting climate change science?

Google “green house gas”

And the black hole sun!

fuck sakes, i have a degree in geology, 90% of my professors have flipped on their stance. I dont doubt that we are having an impact on the environment, but it's the rate that is up for dispute. This is a natural cycle being pushed very slightly faster than natural, which will eventually flip to a period of global cooling. it's how it's always been. global warming, global cooling, etc.

>my fuckin hairspray in the 80s

How old are you?

Are you a toasty roastie?

>The need for enemies seems to be a common historical factor. Some states have striven to overcome domestic failure and internal contradictions by blaming external enemies. The ploy of finding a scapegoat is as old as mankind itself…
>In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_of_Rome

Damn fine example of pulling shit out of your ass. You're a credit to your party.

CLIMATE CRISIS?! ITS NOT EVEN FUCKING GLOBAL WARMING ANYMORE?! HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK WE ARE

yeah the switching of the verbiage has been entertaining
so they just shout down anyone who remembers the switch
so i sit back and watch the show because they have proven that they are full of shit

We banned the refrigerants and aerosols that destroy ozone molecules 30 years ago.

I agree, but even if you clarify that you understand humans do affect climate, but you're skeptical as to the contribution in comparison to natural cycles, you're immediately branded an anti-science denier.

>Al Gore: The world will get hotter and hotter!
>world gets colder
>[spoon clank]
>Al Gore: Just as I predicted...

Al "Good Goyim" Gore
youtube.com/watch?v=MsioIw4bvzI
>youtube.com/watch?v=MsioIw4bvzI

"NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses"
>nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses

"Antarctic Sea Ice Reaches New Record Maximum"
>nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum

"Antarctica is gaining ice, NASA study says"
>cnn.com/2015/11/03/world/antarctica-ice-gain/index.html

>INB4 B.. but goyim we were talking about the other ice caps... and we still need you to pay your (((carbon tax)))!!!

You said "alaska is 20° above average" that is a straight lie. How about you Google Alaska weather before you talk out your ass?

Finally this thread, but is no one going to talk about the dense metals from cat converters showing up on the magnetic poles?

Lemme tell you the redpilled truth about the ozone hole. Basically, they were claiming that Freon was creating this hole in the ozone layer over Antarctica and used it as an excuse to ban the stuff. Now, the catch here is that back at that time, DuPont's patent on Freon was about to run out, so they ginned up this fake story about Freon and the ozone layer to get it banned so they could peddle a new refrigerant (that unfortunately proved much more toxic than Freon).

As for the hole in the ozone layer over Antarctica? I don't think a lot of Freon and aerosol sprays were in use there. However [spoiler]Antarctica gets six months of continuous daylight[/spoiler] and all of that UV radiation from the sun was breaking down the ozone layer over the South Pole.

And that's about the nuts and bolts of it. DuPont Jewed everyone good because their patent on Freon was running out.

How convenient. Dude just invest in solar bro